Acceptance

The life of a Cat **Pt.2 COMING SOON**

While JHope was out I decided to run around the house and just mess around kind of get to know the house. As I ran around and climbed stuff I accidentally broke a couple of things. I broke some Vases, picture frames, all kinds of glass stuff. I didn’t do it on purpose im just chubbier then I thought I was.

 

After I was don’t searching around I was kind of hungry so I ripped open a cereal box or two. I broke three jars of jelly open I didn’t know why but I really liked jelly.

 

“OH MY GOD JAMZ!! WHAT DID YOU DO!” I heard Jhope scream from the living room

 

I walked into the living room ready for the yelling.

 

“THESE WERE ALL VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO ME THEY HAD MEANING TO THEM AND YOU BROKE THEM ALL”

 

“Meow”

 

“GOD WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING”

 

Wow I could not believe my ears he…..he called me Annoying. That’s when it hit me I was never going to be human who would ever what to be around someone as annoying as me.

 

I started to cry so my ears when back and I walked over and sat in the corner.

 

“J….Jamz I didn’t mean it little man” JHope said trying to make me feel better

 

“Come on little man” he said picking me up and laying on the bed with me

 

I had to try and save this. He was the one that was going to change me back. I decided to be cute so I climbed up on his chest and started his face.

 

“Aww aren’t you just the sweetest” he said petting me like crazy as I continued to his face

 

“Your annoying but your too cute so I guess I except your annoyingness” he said cuddling me closer to him

 

I started to purr as I continued to his face. As I his face I realized he started making weird faces.

First he looked confused then his face turned into horror.

 

Suddenly JHope pushed me off of him and onto the floor. I was so confused and had no idea what was going on until I looked down and realized I was human again. And apparently clothing does not transform with you when your tuned into a cat.