Kids? :3

When confessions go wrong

**pedo = p e r v e r t / byuntae

 

"Okay,take 5!," the performance leader cued.

All the members scattered around the practice room,making the room noisier that before.Everyone is busy resting,including Hoshi.. maybe.He leans his body by the wall and sighs quietly.It was a small matter but don't know why it bothers him so much.

 

'oh,s.coups hyung,how many kids do you want in the future?'

'I want 4.2 boys and 2 girls'

'ah,you'll have to work hard hyung'

'ah wae? I'm taking care of 12 kids right now.Dont you think I can't handle 4?'

They laughed off.

'how about you Hoshi hyung?,'

'me? as many as possible until I my energy dried out'

 

And because of that statement,the impact was so big that the fans bombards the SNS with all kind of reactions.'oppa,marry me! I would give as much kids you want!' 'omg oppa's future wifeu better be prepared' 'oppa sure have a lot of energy /smirking smiley/' .Why on earth did he even said that? But its true though,a child is a gift from god,why should we limit the amount of kids we want.Perhaps,he need to be more careful to what he want to say during broadcast next time.But then its really troublesome that whenever he thought of this topic,a person instantly pop out in his mind.Bestfriends for years.Not the kind of girl that all boys dreamed of such as cutie or aegyo person or someone who is good at cooking,however she is charming enough to win his heart.Everyone but them realize the fondness they both have towards each other.Hoshi didn't realize it either until the members bring up that he is always secretly smiling whenever she smiles and become troubled when she is sad.Hoshi easily deny and said they were just bestfriends,and it happens.None of the believed and of course seventeen would always be teasing him quietly.However,why on earth is she the person that pops out at the thought of 'kids'? Seriously? His mind is suddenly begin to hyperventilate at image of them having family together. "Aish!," Hoshi ruffled his hair,messing it up.

 

"Oh! Aerin noona!," Dino jumped and run towards her as she walked into the practice room.

Oh yeah,its been a routine for her to watch seventeen practice and sometime joins them.They are all bestfriends since before they debut.Aerin could not become an idol because of her parents but having idols as bestfriends is good enough.

Hoshi's eyes perked up at the name of her.DK playfully nudge his side and wink.Hoshi purposely push his face and walk towards her,where most of the members already gather around.

"Oh,noona brought us food!,"

"Woah,you finally learned how to cook?,"

"Is it safe to eat that noona?,"

"Are we gonna die if we eat that?,"

"Whats going to happen to our fans then?,"

"Yah! yah! yah! I cooked it well okay..with the help of my friend," She smiled proudly,showing off the lunch boxes.

"I trust you," Joshua smiled at her,making her all weak with his sweet voice and adorable eye smile.

"Joshua oppa...," she blushed

"Okay! guys! lets eat it now!," Hoshi interrupts the moment,earning a glare from her.
"Lets have a picnic outside,"

"What? no,we still have to practice,"

All the members groan at Hoshi.Aerin nudge his stomach "Ah,let the kids have some break! seriously.Come on,lets go,"

Everyone cheered and followed her,leaving Hoshi stunned in his place."Kids...,"

 

 

☙❧

 

"This is actually good!,"

"Noona,you should do this everyday."

"Ah yes,by that we can save up money from buying so much meat,"

"and hoshi hyung will fall- OW! WHAT ON EARTH,"

"hhahahahahaha,aigoo our dino here,speaks gibberish," s.coups playfully glare at the maknae.

Aerin just smiled and shrugged it off "Eat up everyone,I'm so happy its edible!," she clapped for herself.

"I'm thirsty," Mingyu complained. Wonwoo nodded,they have foods but not drinks though.

"Hoshi hyung go and buy it for us!,"

"What? Why me?,"

"Because Hoshi hyung is kind,"

"Psh," he scoffed

"Its okay,I'll go," Aerin offered.They all begin to make a fuss on how un-gentleman they are at each other. "I'll go with you," Joshua the-kind-gentleman-cutie-handsome--

"Nope,you're not," DK pulled him down back.

"Hoshi,should do it.,"

Aerin blushed "I can go alone,its okay,". The members begin to complains and making sounds at Hoshi once she left.They then finally managed to push the performance leader towards Aerin's direction.

 

"Here is the change,thank you,please come again,"

"Ah,welcome,have a good day!," Aerin smiled.Before she could even pick up the bags,someone already lifted it up,both of the paper bags.

"Eh,Soonyoung?,"

He smiled "Yeah,thought you could use some hand here.,"

"Thanks,let me carry one," She grab it before he could reject her offer.The walk back is weirdly longer. "You guys sure are working hard for the next album," Aerin said,breaking the silence, "Of course,we're gonna comeback in even cooler image," Hoshi said all pumped up at the thought of their new album. "So,I heard about the event at your work place suddenly being crashed down? by a group of monkeys?," 

She laughed "Ah,about that! Do you wanna know what actually happen? Its really...,"

Of course,they clicked together very well.He loves the sound of her laugh and the way she excitedly try to explain something with her eyes twinkling.Earlier thoughts begin to cloud around him..how good it is if..no.. no.. but if his kids have her eyes he could.. wait.. no that is just very wrong..

"Soonyoung?,"

That is just very wrong of him to think like that ..but he cannot imagine the thought of her marrying someone else other than him ... like Joshua hyung.. wait no ..that cannot be!

"Soonyoung?!,"

"I want to have kids with you!," he blurted out of nowhere.

....

Its like the time has stopped and everything is frozen for a moment.The trees rustles and the birds chirping,the world is definitely looking at the two frozen statues looking at each other.Hoshi felt as if his blood quickly being drained out of him,he begs for the earth to swallow him right now.The embarrassment .. is unbearable.

 

"Yo! what took you two so long!," S.coups suddenly barge in between both of them making them snap to reality.

"uhh..ahahahahhahaha," Hoshi scratch his nape looking at everywhere but her.

"I'll..I'll get going first," she quickly run off towards the other members.

 

☙❧

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!," Hoshi pulled his hair and slam his head on the table with Wonwoo patting his back.

"You sound like a pedo hyung,"

"What kind of confession is that?,"

"She would think you're a total freak right now!,"

"a..freak that only thinks about having kids with her,"

"Yah,Lee Chan! what do you even know about having kids!,"

"What? I know what I should know,"

"But you are too young - who's fault is this-,"

"What? Why are you guys looking at me? I'm only 17 and I only got a few dollars,"

"Uh..I think Joshua hyung is having a panic attack,"

"I still think Hoshi hyung shouldn't say like that,he sounds like a player who gets all the ladies-"

"Yooooo ladieeeeeeeeeeeeees!,"

"Everyone shut up or I'll smash each one of you with my guitar!,"

Silence.

"Good,finally.Now,now,Soonyoung-ah,when did dad ever taught you to confess like that?,"

"But you're not my dad,"

 

Meanwhile,Aerin couldn't sleep that night.She keep tossing around.Did she heard it right? Soonyoung said he wants to have kids with her? What was that supposed to mean? Doing that 'thing' together?

oh my god.. She felt her face suddenly increase in temperature,turning into a tomato at the thought of her.. and Soonyoung. "Aish! He's not like that!," But..what he could he possibly mean by that? He is just playing around right? There's no way he would want to have a family with her.. although she thinks its kinda cute if they actually do ... "WHAT," she calms herself down.What is happening.Should she ask him again the next time she sees him? Or just ignore it like he never said it before? But he really did said that! Ugh this is frustrating. Kwon Soonyoung! She pulls her hair and rolls around the bed.

 

BEEP

 

"Oh! A message!," She slide open and found a message from ..Soonyoung.

GULP.Why is this so scary ..and nerve-wrecking at the same time?

 

I'm at your house.

 

Oh well,this is not the first time he's here but after what he said,for him to come at her house.. at this hour.. is .. 

"Don't think too much! just go!," She put on her jacket and walk out the her front garden.There,he is,facing the other side,with his hand in his pocket and his feet kicking the air.

She coughed.

He turns around and greet her with a smile. "Oh,hey,Aerin," he scratch his nape.She smiled and look at him.. but it only lasts for a few seconds before the look away from each other.

"So..," they both said at the same time.

"Go on,I'll listen," Aerin ushered him to.

"Uh..about earlier..," he stops and nervously playing with his fingers.

"Ah! about that.. its..--

"No! I don't want you to think weirdly,I swear I'm not a pedo or whatever bad things you thought about me.Really,it wasn't my intention to suddenly said that out of the sudden,making me look like a pedo and all ...and you know maybe I do mean it but the I really am not a pedo,I'm a very good guy you know..and yeah perhaps yeah um yeah and maybe Ireallydolikeyou........,why are you laughing,I'm serious here.,"

She stops laughing and look at him "Sorry,you look so cute talking so fast like that," she giggled.

"Sorry,you were saying?,"

"Aish..don't make me repeat.. jebal..,"

She pursed her lips "Are you really sure?,"

He  blinked "Ha?,"

"Are you sure I can be the perfect mother to your future kids?,"

he blushed , this is straightforward. He looks at her and nod. "100% sure,"

"I can't really handle kids you know.I'm still learning how to cook,I still need to find a stable job,collects money,buy a house and a car,and then find a husband---

He grab her hands "Please don't marry anyone else!,"

She giggles.This guy is really something,talking without thinking.

"Okay,I won't," She smiled

He smiled,relieved.

"So...," 

"Hmm?," She hummed.

"How many kids do you want?," he grins,childishly.

"What? Are you seriously asking me now?," she playfully hit his chest and they both laugh.

"Its late,go home,Soonyoung!," she push him towards the gate.

"Can't I sleep here tonight?," He smirked

She playfully pinch his side making him wince in pain "No,no,now you're being a pedo! Not until we get married,get it?,"

He grins "Okay,wifey," and sprint off in embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

DONE! What did you guys think?
Its almost 4am here and Im supposed to be sleeping.I write when I feel sad you know :(.
It feels nice letting out something out of your chest by writing,for me at least.
and Im excited for Seventeen's comeback! :D
Please drop by some love,okie? 
shamlessly promoting my twitter acc ; https://twitter.com/sosoffflyyy
watch seventeen's special performance at MBC independence special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkZps7aVqB4

Let me tell you the highlights :
DK's voice in the begining *0*
HONG JISOO'S HAIR OHMAIGERD
Hansol abcsdkjf
Jisoo's singing in tux like a gentleman he is but then the mic is ASDKJHFKL
HOSHI being the cutie he is
THEIR DANCE , performance team break dance are just ugh ii
THE8 tumbling adcnasjkdhg
meanie couple singing parts :3
Seventeen will slay their next comeback !
I'll leave some Hoshi for you readers! xoxo