Kiss Me

Kiss Me


*Song inspiration: Adore by Cashmere Cat ft Ariana Grande*

 Kiss Me

 

Hansol always had this habit of telling me to kiss him. I would be doing something and he would stand nearby and say

“Kiss me.”

I never complained because I secretly loved kissing him.
But then he started to do little things during the kiss...

 

+++++

“Jagi, kiss me.” He leaned in the doorway of my bedroom. I had just finished changing into my pajamas and brushing out my hair.
I crossed the room and looped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me as usual.
His lips touched mine and I smiled.

Then I felt his hand slowly slip under the hem of my shirt and lightly caress my waist.
A shiver ran through my stomach at the unexpected touch.

He pulled away and smirked at me, my heart hammering against his chest from the slight touch.

 

+++++

 

“Babe, kiss me.”

I sighed and placed my book down on the coffee table and swung my legs over the back of the couch, arms outstretched above my knees, signalling for him to pull me up.

“You’re heavy.” He ran his fingers lightly up and down my shins.

“Okay then.” I swung my legs back over, making sure to almost kick him in the face, and picked up my book once more.

“Yah, jagi!” He whined from behind me.

I ignored him and flipped the page of my book.

He grumbled incoherently behind me.

“I heard that.” I spoke up but remained focused on my book. The grumbling behind me died down.

 

Later that night, I was laying in his bed and he crawled in, still sulking, or so I thought.

“Baby.” He slung an arm over my side under the covers. I said nothing, my back to him, feigning frustration.

“Baby girl.” He purred into my ear and pulled me to him, his breath tickling my neck and ear, sending tingles throughout my body. A smile exploded onto my face.

He knew how much I loved to be called that.

I felt his lips touch behind my ear and I jumped.   

He chuckled and I let a giggle pass my own lips. Sighing, I turned over and stared him dead in his lying face.

“Judas.” I whispered as I ran a finger down his cheek.

“Jezebel.” He mumbled lovingly as he traced my lips.

“Now kiss me.” He demanded, smirking. I grabbed the back of his head and crashed my lips onto his.

His hand slid up my shirt and over my stomach, travelling slowly up my torso.

I pulled back and he simply his lips and winked at me.

 

+++++

 

I fixed the last chair in the practice room as Hansol walked back in.

The other members had gone home but he wanted to stay a bit later to improve on his dancing.

I didn’t mind staying late but he was tired and needed to rest.

But he was determined.

 

I put in my own earphones and aimlessly walked around the back of the room, improvising my own little dance moves.

I had my back turned and my head down in my phone when I felt two arms snake around my hips and a hot body at my back.

“You are hot and sweaty Han.” I didn’t bother taking out my earphones but he did.

He yanked one out and nuzzled behind my ear.

“Would love to make you hot and sweaty...” His voice was deep in his chest, playing with my hormones and soothing against my back.

My face remained passive but my I felt my cheeks grow hot and red.

“Hook up your phone love.” He turned us towards the stereo in the corner.

I sighed and took out my earphones, placing them in my pocket, and handed him the phone.

He released me and a wave of cold air hit my back. I involuntarily shivered as I slowly followed him.

Hooking up my phone, he restarted the song I was playing.

 

Boy so what's been on your mind?
For me it's just you all the time
We don't need to go nowhere tonight
It's you and I, we'll be alright
'Cause here we get to take our time
You, you're finer than some wine
We don't need to go nowhere tonight
It's you and I, we'll be alright

 


He spun on the balls of my feet to me. I had barely made it halfway to him, leaving me in the dead center of the room. I watched him move slowly towards me.

The bass picked up and he reached me in four strides.

He looked at me strangely; a mix of lust, adoration and pure joy.

It was a beautiful expression.

 

I'll give you everything (I'll give you everything)
I'll give you everything (I'll give you everything)
You don't owe me anything
So are you ready, baby?

 

He moved smoothly around me, and ended up doing solo dance show for me. I saw hints of jazz and contemporary as he danced.

Fluid swinging and punching of lean hands, smooth glides, steps and hops from strong legs and an entire body moving like silk; he danced for me.

 

You got me screaming,
My my my ma-ma my my

 

He slid up to me and caressed my face, trailing his finger down my neck to my shirt neck.

A sleight of hand that I didn’t catch ended up with my hand in his, his other on my waist and with a fluid turn, my back to his chest.

You got me screaming,
My my my ma-ma my my
And then I'm like, oh, your love
My my my my my
And then I'm like, oh, yeah yeah
Cause your love I adore

 

We swayed to the song, my head leaning on his shoulder. He spun me again and I was backing the mirror. He held my hand in his, both in the air like the start of a ballroom dance.

He took a step forward and I took one back.

He took another and so did I.

And another and another and another and suddenly my back hit cool glass.

I stood flush against the mirror and Hansol stood flush against me, his hand still holding mine and the other on the mirror beside my head.

He lowered our hands and placed both of mine around his neck, slowly.

He took another step forward, and my back was ramrod straight against the mirror.

Just don't pretend you're just a friend
Don't pretend you're just a friend
Don't pretend you're just a friend
Boy

 

He placed his hands on my thighs and slowly, very slowly, inched them up my thighs, making my insides mushy and my head turn fuzzy.

His fingertips hooked into my belt loops momentarily and he tugged, very lightly, and a quiet gasp escaped my lips.

I felt them touch the skin of my hips and his thumbs caressed my sides.

I sighed and closed my eyes, relaxing against the hard surface.

He seemed to lean in even closer, soft, surprisingly warm fingertips tapping their way up my waist.

Slowly, he moved his hand from under my shirt, grazing his nails against the fabric of my shirt as they slid up my back…and back down again.

He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.


You got me screaming,
My my my ma-ma my my

 

I closed mine and intertwined my fingers behind his neck, pulled his head closer to me.

“You are my baby girl.” He whispered sweetly.

“And you are my Han.” I replied.

I felt him dip his head and I tilted mine up.

Just before his lips met mine, he stopped.

We stayed there for a moment; mouths parted slightly, eyes closed, hearts hammering against one another.

And he simply breathed the two little words I loved to hear:

Kiss me.”