I'm Sorry...

My Friends...or Love??

Narrators POV

Mr. Lee: Oh yes. I almost forgot. *look around*. Oh there he is….

 

I look at where Mr. Lee was looking at. OH NO! HE’S HERE!!???

--------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes widened. Not only because Mika was there and coming towards you but also he look so dashing! He came toward you and smiles and look at you with his oh-so-scary-seducing-eyes.

 

Mr. Lee: Seunghyun-ssi, ________-ssi….. Meet my soon Lee Suhoon.

Mika: Nice to meet you Seunghyun-ssi and ________-ssi *bowed*

T.O.P: Nice to meet you too. Looks like I chose the right person

Mr. Lee: Indeed. I already talk to my son about this and he agreed.

T.O.P: Really? That’s great. ____ and Suhoon will make a great couple

____: Umm… excuse me. But what are you talking about?

Mr. Lee: Oh… Seunghyun-ssi. Didn’t you tell your sister?

T.O.P: I plan it to make a surprise for her.

____: Huh?

Mr. Lee: ______-ssi. This isn’t just a dinner party but also your engagement with my son Suhoon.

 

You gawked but quickly close back. Your brother didn’t tell you anything about this. You look at your brother and he just smile. You look at Mika but he just look at somewhere else. You decided to talk your brother.

 

____: Umm… excuse me. I need to talk with my brother for a second.

Mr. Lee: Oh of course. Well… Seunghyun-ssi I see you later then.

T.O.P: Yes Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee: Come Suhoon.

 

After Mika and his dad walk away. You look at your brother, angered fill in you. He just clear his throat and finish the drink that he hold and put the glass away. He looks at you again with nervous smile while you just give him death glare.

 

____: Tell me EVERYTHING

T.O.P: Well….umm….you….see….well….umm….

____: SPIT. IT. OUT.

T.O.P: Mr. Lee ask me if I have a sister so I say yes and he said he had a son and he wanted to marry his son with a trustful person and he trust me and he suggest that we should make you guys engage. I thought it for awhile but then he said that this company would be more stable if you guys get married and he kept going on about this company. So I agreed to meet his son and that when I knew that you knew Suhoon and that’s why I agreed for you guys to be engage. Mom and dad also met him and they really pleased with him and they agreed too. After all they decided to engage you with Injoon but you rejected so that’s why they agreed on this engagement, they also said that it’s not easy to find a good guy this day. And they thought that Suhoon it’s the best guy for you.

He finished it all in one breath that made you awe. But quickly back into serious. You mental slap yourself and face your brother who smile sheepishly and make an apologetic face. You calm yourself.

 

____: So… this is an engagement party.

T.O.P: Um………………………………..yes.

 

You about to explode and feel like screaming your head off. You look around the place to make you feel better but you got more furious after seeing a banner writing, “Lee Suhoon & __________ engagement”. You felt so stupid. How can you not notice it when you arrived here? You look back at your brother. His eyes shows that he hope you agree with this engagement. You thought is for awhile, “If I say no now. What will Mr. Lee thinks about oppa. Like oppa said Mr. Lee really trust him if I reject this engagement Mr. Lee will never trust oppa anymore. But what about me? I’m still young I have goals. More importantly what about………..Jay…….??” You look back at T.O.P and breathe deeply and exhale it

 

T.O.P: So……….umm…..what your decision?

____: I…………. I…………… I accept it.

T.O.P: Really sis??!

____: Yea…..

T.O.P: You’re the best. Thank you. I don't know what will Mr. Lee thinks about me if you reject it. I’m really glad that you accept it.

 

Your POV

After oppa said that he hugs me tightly. I hug him back but I can’t help but felt guilty towards Jay that love me so much. Oppa release the hug and he said he will be going to the stage to start the engagement party. I look at my necklace that Jay gave me. I remember his words, “I know that this necklace doesn’t really show how much I love you. But I want to give to you so you won’t forget me. I also want to show that my feelings for you are strong and sincere towards you ___-ah. There’s no other girl that made me feel this way except for you………… Think it as I gave my heart to you…………Saranghea ______-ah”I felt tears running down my cheeks. Now I know that…. I love you too Jay.

 

I’m so sorry Jay that I didn’t notice this feeling before. I’m sorry that I didn’t have a chance to say to you that I love you too. I’m sorry that…………..that………. I’m getting engage with someone else. I’m so sorry Jay……. Please forgive me. I’m sorry. My tears rolling down my cheeks when I hear oppa call me on stage. I wipe my tears quickly and look at oppa on stage. Now everyone are looking at me with smile on their face. I saw Mika who also smiling on the stage. I made fake smile and walk towards the stage. When I arrived there, Mika held my hand. I just look down.

 

Mr. Lee: As you all know that today is an engagement between my son Suhoon and this lovely lady _______.

 

After he said that I felt like crying again but I hold my tears and look in front. Facing all the crowd with a fake smile.

 

T.O.P: Now… let’s exchange the rings.

 

I turn to face Mika who is now holding the ring. He put the ring on my finger. Everybody claps and now it’s my turn to put the ring. I hesitated and flashback going in my head.

 

-flashback-

Jay: Then…can someone confess to you?

____: Ah….ye…sure….who is it?

Jay: Me…

____: What? …...you kidding right?

Jay: No…I don't…. I…I...Like….y…you

____: Jay sunbae…..

Jay: I understand if you can’t give me your answer now. I mean we know each other for 1 month already. But we not close. So…I confessed earlier so that you know that I like you and you give me a chance to get to know you better.

____: Sunbae-nim….

Jay: I’ll wait for you ____-ah…

--------------------------------------------------------------------

____: What is it that you want to talk about?

Jay: Before that, I want to give something for you.

____: What is it?

Jay: Here…

 

Jay handed you a cute little pink box with white ribbon on it. You blinked at him hesitate to take it. He nodded and smile. You take the box from his hand. He motions you to open it. You open the box and you were shocked to find a beautiful necklace in it.

 

____: Sunbae…..

Jay: You like it?

____: Hmm….but…why you give this to me?

Jay: I know that this necklace doesn’t really show how much I love you. But I want to give to you so you won’t forget me. I also want to show that my feelings for you are strong and sincere towards you ___-ah. There’s no other girl that made me feel this way except for you.

 

You were touch by his words and you couldn’t say anything. You got teary because no one has ever told you something like this before. He smiles at you and take the necklace. You just sit there and watch his action. He put the necklace around your neck and you gently touch it with a smile in your face. He hug you from the back and whisper to your ear, “Saranghea ____-ah”

-End of flashback-

 

T.O.P: _________-ah.

 

I come back to reality when oppa tapped my shoulder and said my name. I look back at my hand that was holding Mika hand. I slowly put the ring on his finger and everybody cheered loudly. Mika held my hand and look face the entire crowd. I smile but I don't feel happy…….