Weird EunHye

You are stupid and I am psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol I need you to go here,to interview somebody.”Sujeong

 

“Ehhhhhhhhhh why me?Why do I need to go,can’t you ask someone else?”  Chanyeol.

“Because kris said so,you need to interview here this question.”Sujeong hand over a piece of paper to Chanyeol.

“NOW GOOOOOOOOO CHANYEOLLL!!!”All people in the room.

After Chanyeol leave they partying,

“Chanyeol hyung is an idiot”Sehun.

“Totally…”Kai.

“Hey do you guys know what’s the CNY stand for?”Suho

“Its Chinese new year right?”Tao

“Hahahha I think so too.”Luhan.

“Well Eun Hye is half Chinese”Lay.

“No its Chicken Nugget and Yogurt”Hira.

*insert cricket sound*

***

“Woahh the president must be rich as ,she live in the richest condominium ever”Chanyeol stand infront of the condo while his head still look up amazed at the view infront of him.After 15 minute standing there like an idiot he finally goes in.

*Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong*

Chanyeol keep pressing the bell button then the door finally open reveal a girl with a messy hair.

“Aish you mftfck kid im so gonna-“Eun Hye said while rubbing her eyes.

“Ji Eun Hye?”Chanyeol.

“What?How did you know my house?!!!DID YOU STALK ME?”Eun Hye finally look up.

“Eeehhh nooo,Sujeong send me here to interview you and-“Chanyeol.

Then Eun Hye slam the door.And again Chanyeol push the button.

“What do you want?Go away Chanyeol.”Eun Hye.

“I’m here to interview youuu,please help mee!If I don’t get the answer I can’t go back to the club!”Chanyeol.

“Huhh…fine…come in”Eun Hye open the door then Chanyeol follow her to the living room.

Chanyeol look around the place with his wide eyes and that silly grinned .

‘Why is his eyes were always wide open like he was looking for something,his hair was ing messy and there was a stupid grin on his face all the time.Damn this dude is ing creepy.’Eun Hye

‘I look around her house,it has been decorated cutely,its look like a doll house,perfect for the owner,because she’s small and her fluffy hippo slipper fit perfectly with her feet.And the table at the living room there’s bunch of comics and manga and paper and her laptop is still on.’Çhanyeol.

“Okay please sit down and make it quick”Eun Hye in annoyed tone.

Chanyeol sit at the opposite of Eun Hye.

“You’re not going to put on your pants are you?’Chanyeol.

“It’s my house I can do whatever I want.”Eun Hye.

“Okay what is your name?”Chanyeol.

“Queen Elizabeth ”Eun Hye.

“. . . .Okay what is your favourite subject in school?”Chanyeol.

“Strawberry,chicken nugget and rice cookie”Eun Hye.

“When are you gonna stop being mean to people?”Chanyeol.

“Nice question,no offense but purposely negative people are boring as and draining as hell and not nearly as interesting as they think they are and if they think I’m beong mean to them and that is wrong,I ”Eun Hye.

“Huh….Eun Hye you didn’t answer all of them correctly.”Chanyeol.

“So whatever the answer was I don’t give a ”Eun Hye.

“Okay last question,don’t you want to be in relationship again?”Chanyeol.

“Okay seriously if you’re in a relationship or even a friendship and you find yourself spending more time crying out of sadness or arguing with them,leave.Toxic people are dangerous and I advise cutting them out of your life and finding someone who makes you laugh until you snort your drink out of your nose instead ad Chanyeol,is this really the question that Sujeong want to ask me?”Eun Hye.

“No mostly,its all my question,Sujeong only give me a piece of blank paper.”Chanyeol show it to her but the paper now is full of doodling that Chanyeol just drew while he interviewing EunHye.

“Chanyeol,do you know why Sujeong send you here?”Eun Hye.

“I don’t know. . . .what my head thinks right now,I wasn’t gonna ask you all this bull question…my mind is a mess right now.”Chanyeol .

“She want to test you. . . .not me. . .many guy has been send here and they would run off like as if they’ve seeing a monster.”Eun Hye.

“What do you mean”Chanyeol.

“ I sit with a hand that have broken too much and fingers that can’t repair.the thing I knew that was inside of me is a demon  so much bigger than I ,Sujeong want someone  that can tamed me,so I won’t loses myself,you should go  now Chanyeol,you shouldn’t play here.”Eun Hye stand up and go to her room.

Chanyeol watch her slowly go to her room and she closed the door behind her.

‘She’s so pale..i can see the vein at her legs and the wound seems so new,who hurt you this way Eun Hye,I wish I won’t so shy,I wish I was a bit more fly so I can tell you what I feel inside,because of my lack confident I can’t even say a word to her.’Chanyeol then leave her house and go back to the club.

***

“So how’s the interview going channie?”Hira.”

“Woah you come back alive,impressive”Hyojin

“Umm great I guess…”Chanyeol.

“Ohh Chanyeol you’re back already..so how is Eun Hye?”Sujeong.

“WAIT OUR CLUB PRESIDENT IS EUN HYE!?”Everyone.

“Yepppp”Hanyool.

“Chanyeol follow me for a sec.”Sujeong.

They enter Sujeong office (well it’s actually Eun Hye office since she didn’t do anything Sujeong take over.)

“So tell me about her Chanyeol.”Sujeong.

“Well…First,you didn’t give me any question to ask her,second she didn’t really answer them correctly”Chanyeol.

“What is your first thought about her Chanyeol?”Sujeong.

“What do you mean. . .?”Chanyeol.

“You guys are  in the same class,but you never talk before,I don’t know if guy notice each other existence , but I want you to be her friend Chanyeol ah…”Sujeong.

“Why?I mean its not like I don’t want to be her friend,she looks like the person who is not easy to be near with..?She even scold me…but this morning I met her at the schold back yard,she fed the kitties there,she seems nice that time but when I go to her house…she looks grumpy”Chanyeol pout.

“Hahaha…Chanyeol , be her friend okay ,please spread you happy virus to her… I want her to see the world again,she’s dying Chanyeol, outside,she’s tough,but she tries to hide it,she’s difficult,but if you make an effort , she’s worth it,She’s worth the effort. . . .”Sujeong smile.

“Arassoo….i will make her happy,I will try to bring happiness back into her…”

***

“Okay whats up newlywed couple!”Chanyeol grinned at Hira and Baekhyun.

Hira and Baekhyun shocked at Chanyeol present.

“Eyyyy, I need to explain to you something-“Baekhyun.

“Noo that’s okay,Eun Hye already told me everything”Chanyeol.

“Oookay,so you met her?”Hira.

“Yupp,she’s a nice person”Chanyeol

“Wow. . . .that’s rare though. . .”Hira.

“Hahah why honey?”Baekhyun.

“Baek don’t,we’re at school,well usually eople say,’HEH PRETTY BUT UGLY ATTUDE BLABLABLA”NO WONDER SHE’S A SCHOOL ’something like that”Hira.

“Woahh…jinjja?”Baekhyun disbelief

“Yeah..i know that,at first I thought kai already slept with her-“Chanyeol.

“YAH!!!CHANYEOL SHE IS NOT A SLUUT!SHE’S STILL ING PABO,SHE IS THE MOST INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,SHE LOVE CATS AND SHE WOULD PUT HER FRIEND FIRST BEFORE HER!”Hira.

“Woah. . ..Hiraa relax…”Baekhyun.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry !Yah baek tell your girlfriend to calm down.”Chanyeol.

“How am I supposed to calm her when you just insulted her bff channie”Baekhyun chuckled.

“YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE TO HER PUNK!”Hira.

“Alright alright,just calm down okay”Chanyeol pout.

“Hahaha where is Eun Hye anyway?”Baekhyun”

“Ohh Eun Hye…”then Hira saw a calendar.”Ohh yes today,Eun Hye not attending school because she has a date for this whole day”Hira.

“Date?She can just go after school though…”Baekhyun.

“Her date is special date baekhyun ah..she want to spend time with her love one”Hira.

“Her boyfriend?”Chanyeol.

“No…her love one”Hira.

“What?Did the guys left her hanging or what?”Chanyeol.

“Yeah….he leave Eun Hye lefthanging forever”Baekhyun.

“What do you mean by that?”Baekhyun.

“That. . . today is her love one death anniversary,she would go to his grave and would sit there tell everything that happen in the world and she will go back home at evening.”Hira.

“She’s been through a lot huh…”Baekhyun.

“Yeah…..that guy never confess to her until that day has come…”Hira.

 

 

//Flashback.

 

“NOOO!!!!YOU’VE GOT TO SAVE HIM!!!”Eun Hye beg and  grab  the doctor wrist.

“Sorry miss, ,his condition getting worst , there’s nothing we can do…I’m so sorry…”Slowly Eun Hye let go of the doctor wrist.

She was crying , she sat on the floor crying like a kid lost her parents at super market,Eun Hye leaned her head against the wall and let the sobs take over her body.Its been a while since  I saw her crying like that.

“Jimin. . . . don’t go..”Eun Hye sobbed.

Eun Hye hiccupped with sobs,unable to hold her misery . She’s crying until the doctor let us see Jimin again for the last time.

Eun Hye rush to the room and there she saw Jimin laying there with all the wires tubes everything and half of his face cover with the mask oxygen.Eun Hye slowly walk to his bed.Her tear start to fall rapidly.Eun Hye hold his hand with both of her hand.It was cold,she kiss his hand and put it at her cheek to make it warms.She keeps whisper to him don’t go.His sister try to talk to the doctor,his mother was crying the other side of the bed while his father try to comfort her,we also cry at the back,but the one who feel the most lost in her is Eun Hye.

“Where are you going?Don’t leave me!You promise to make me happy until my last breath!But why do you have to go first Jimin!”She cried.Her voice trembled a little.

And then Jimin slowly open his eyes.Eun Hye look at him,her eyes widened.

“Jimin!”Eun Hye.

Jimin smile his eyes become watery and his lips like murmuring something.His parent come close to him,also us.Jimin look around the room and his eyes set back at Eun Hye.

“You’re so beautiful Eun Hye. . . .”Jimin whisper but still all of us can heard him.

Eun Hye condition,she look a messed,her eye swallon from all the crying,her face was sticky from all the tears , her body tremble because she did not eat for 2 days,she’s ing stubborn.

“Jimin. .. you can…see me?”Eun Hye.

“I can see you….i want to remember your face forever…”Jimin.

Eun Hye lips tremble and tears start to fall more and Jimin with his left energy,he wipe it with his hands.

“I look so ugly right now. . . I’m not pretty..my make up…my eye liner…”Eun Hye .

“No,you the most beautiful girl on earth…I’m glad that god give me a last chance to see you..to let me use my eyes for the last time to see all my friends and family…”Jimin.

Eun Hye heart hurt more when he said the LAST.She don’t want to let go of him.She saw Jimin breath getting uneven.His sight getting blur.

“Pleaseeee don’t leave me Jiminnn!”Eun Hye.

“Eun Hye…”Panting.

“Promise me,you will not do stupid things when I’m not around anymore…when I’m gone…I want you to move on…please … remember you’re not alone Eun Hye ah…”Jimin smile.

“Nooo!!nooo!!Please don’t!I love you Jiminn!”Eun Hye still sobs

 “Eun Hye…”Jimin take off the mask.

“Jimin…”Eun Hye eyes went wide.

“It’s good to see even for a while..”Jimin smile.

Eun Hye only look at the boy smile , he still admire his sight even though he going to leave any minute from now.

“Eun Hye come a little closer..to my my face..”Jimin.

Eun Hye obey his command.Her long hair fall beside her that cover Jimin face and hers.Slowly Jimin left hand cup her right cheek and slowly he pull her into a kiss.Eun Hye close her eyes and her hand touch his chest slowly went up to his shoulder.The kiss was short yet it’s so meaningful to both of them,its their first kiss.’Both of them break from the kiss.They lock each other gazed.

“I want to remember this beautiful face…thankyou for always be by my side Eun Hye…

I love you…goodbye…”Jimin smile hasn’t fade and he slowly closed his eyes.

“No…..”Eun Hye eyes wide awake,her lips tremble,tears start to fall rapidly and she rest her forehead on Jimin’s.Her hand that was on his shoulder,she pull the body into a hug,she cry so hard,she continue saying no,Jimin,don’t leave.She hiccupped,she cough,her breathe become uneven,her eye sight become blur.

 

//End of flashback

***

“So it was like that she’s busy saving us but no one is saving her,after his death,she change a lot,like there’s no light in her anymore,she’s so busy trying to fix everyone but we all forgot that she need to be fix to,that’s why Sujeong send you to her,you seems someone who don’t easily give up,someone could handle her craziness Chanyeol ah…Hira.

“I…I don’t  know what to say,I don’t think I can help…she seems lost..herself.”Chanyeol. eye start to become watery.

“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while,so that we can see life with a clearer view again Chanyeol…”Baekhyun patted Chanyeol back.

“Chanyeol we got your back okay,whenever you need help,just called us okay… Eun Hye is not that scary,there’s time she scold you but then later she would stole your cloth if she missed you yet if she caught anxiety,you should hug her,she’s still like a normal girl…but need to give a lot attention.” Hira

“I do what ever I can guys….”Chanyeol

*** 

Later in the afternoon,Chanyeol went to the grave yard and he found you sitting there smiling and talking alone,he watch you from behind the big old tree.

‘Wow,is she really that  Ji Eun Hye that I always see at school,she can actually smile like that,its not like she can’t smile at all,its just whenever she smile its always has evil meaning behind it.And it would give us a shiver though.Huh how many hour I have to wait haaa uh ohh she’s going already!’

Chanyeol slowly follow her from far until they reach at Eun Hye condo.And then Eun Hye stop at infront of the lift then the lift door open she went inside and the lift start to move to the 13th floor.After Chanyeol see that Eun Hye already go to her house he quickly press the lift button,then the lift that Eun Hye rides goes down to Chanyeol floor and the door open.When he’s about to go in,he stop after he saw Eun Hye standing in the middle of the lift crossing her arms.

“What the are you doing Chanyeol? Follow me around since the afternoon?”Eun Hye.

“Uhh ummm..I I…”Chanyeol start to panic.

“I I I I what?”Eun Hye quickly grab Chanyeol wrist and him into the lift before it closed .

Chanyeol shocked because of the sudden pull then he almost kiss Eun Hye forehead but Eun Hye quickly back until her back touch the lift wall and his hand quickly held the wall that makes Eun Hye trap between his arm.But her face still ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter