Part 2

You Hate me.

It's not really heaven it's like a different kind of heaven but not heaven.

---------------------------------------------------

Hoseok had come here a while ago, he was happy it was better than when he was alive, but he felt sad at the same time, his family was depressed, they blamed it on Yoongi AND Yoongi had actually liked him back... He should have never done this it was a wrong choice and one he regrets the most, Yoongi really did love him back but Hoseok didn't find out because he was too dumb to realize anything... He should have at least said something to Yoongi, he should have at least given better hints that he liked Yoongi, he regrets it so much, he also regrets not ever telling his parents about this, he regrets these two things most in life, he left his family and friends and Yoongi.

"HOSEOKIE!" His grandma (they are both in heaven.) yelled for him, this was the up side of all of this! He could ask his grandma for better advice if he ever meets Yoongi again or someone else.

"Yes grandmother?" She jumped up and down like a little child, extremely excited.

"Yoongi, the boy you like, he... He... Woah I'm getting tired now. Oh Yoongi he's here!" His grandpa felt happy for Hoseok, but he also felt sad.

"What!? Why?! What did he do?! No grandma this wasnt supposed to happen, why?! No no no no no! Yoongi committed suicide." Hoseok panicked, he walked around the room grabbing his hair and pulling it, until his grandma stopped him.

"At least you'll be together. Don't worry Hoseokie! Our whole family will be here with us one day!" She hugged her grandson. "Remember what I told you!" She grabbed her grandsons hand and led him to the gate, we always came here to see who came, it was always told a few minutes before they came, and we would wait to see them. Hoseok stood excited but at the same time sad, he wondered if Yoongi really did like him.

"Min Yoongi, 19 years old, committed suicide." The intercom said. They would always say the name and age of the person and how they had died, some were bad deaths, some were 'grew old and died', some were murders, others accidents, children, elders, teens, babies, adults, people of all ages, and when they died they stayed that age forever, unless they were chosen to be reincarnated, but some people rejected that offer because they didn't want to forget what had happened in their life, and some wanted to start all over.

Hoseok was really excited, he couldn't wait to see Yoongi, his grandma had to hold him back so he wouldn't jump on Yoongi when he did come through the gate. When people die they came with robes, white robes, and after a while they were given money like stuff to buy actual clothes. It was almost exactly like earth except you don't die anymore, it was easier, some people wanted to actually age, they had to have a potion to do that, but you had to buy that, and to get money you have to work, and it's just like normal life but way easier.

Hoseok froze as Yoongi passed through the gate, he felt like time had stopped, all he could see was Yoongi, all he could here was Yoongi's steps, and he did something he never thought he would ever do. He ran for Yoongi and jumped on him, Yoongi caught him and before either of them could realize anything Hoseok kissed Yoongi, Hoseok had his legs around Yoongi's waist but put them down on the floor to go somewhere where no one was watching then, when they got to Hoseok's house (his grandmas house) Yoongi jumped on Hoseok and they started kissing again, Hoseok had his hands around Yoongi's waist and Yoongi had his legs around Hoseok holding his face.

"How come you never told me? You should have at least have given me some hints Hobi! You should've! Do you know how much I was hurting." Yoongi got mad.

"Yoongi I'm sorry! I know I should've said something and I regret not saying anything, maybe we can start over?" Yoongi got off Hoseok and sat down on a chair.

"Okay lets start all over! Okay! Hello my name is Yoongi. I love Hobi." Yoongi smiled.

"Hello my name is Hoseok and I love Yoongi!" They both smiled really wide and hugged.

"Lets go lay down I'm really tired." Yoongi said. Hoseok led Yoongi to his bedroom am they laid down hugging each other, Hoseok pecked Yoongi's lips.

"I love you so much Yoongi." They stared into each others eyes.

"I love you so much too." Yoongi kissed Hoseok and then hugged him and they both closed their eyes.

Hoseok and Yoongi hugged and drifted off to dreamland, Hoseok's grandma came in and gave a smile.

"Nothing matters as long as it's love."

---------------------------------------------------------

it's realllllly short I know, but at least it's a happy ending now :) YAY! But anyways this isn't really heaven so yeah, if anything confuses you please tell me and if you have any suggestions please tell me! Please up vote an subscribe cause this is my only complete story. Oops. Thanks for reading have an AMAZING day!

~TEARYEOL