Part 1

You Hate me.

Property of Jung Hoseok

 

 

 

 

 


I try to talk to you and you make up excuses, I wave at you and you frown, I look at you and you look away, it hurts, even the littlest things hurt, asking for help and you just act like you can't hear me, it hurts but you don't know it hurts, what hurts the most is that you don't know I love you, you hate me.
January 19, 2013

I tried talking to you and you said you had a meeting with a teacher, I replied telling you 'oh okay, sorry for bothering you' and gave a small smile, you didn't say anything back, you don't know I cried in the bathroom missing all of my classes, staying quiet when people were in the bathroom only to be found out by the janitor, he took me home. My mom was worried but I didn't tell her anything, I just went to my room and cried again, cried because you don't know I love you, cried because you hate me with all you guts, I cried but you don't know that, because you hate me.
January 24, 2013

Today I tried faking the best smile, but when you saw me faking that smile you looked disgusted, you looked disgusted because you hate me.
February 1, 2013

You hate me so much don't you, you hate me so much, but just because of that one incident you can't forgive me, I know I did wrong but it was an accident, can't you at least understand that, I try saying sorry but you ignore me, right now I'm crying because you don't forgive me. Can't we at least go back to how we used to be... Is it because you can't forgive me, it's because you hate me isn't it.
February 12, 2013

Today is my birthday. I was happy today and all but I didn't get a happy birthday from you like how I used to, you probably forgot because you hate me.
February 18, 2013

Today we were lab partners and I was so happy, but you made it so we wouldn't get to talk, you rushed the whole thing, because you hate me.
February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday, today is your birthday and I made a cake for you, I left it on your desk, but you didn't thank me or say anything about it, I also went to say hi and then a girl kissed you, my heart shattered, I cried in the bathroom again. I tried to commit suicide but the janitor found me and took me home.
March 9, 2013

Today is the day, it's perfect, I want this day to be when it all ends, you said hi back to me, and waved and gave me your gummy smile, I felt like the happiest man alive, I don't want anything else to go wrong today, and today was perfect so I will end it all today.
March 28, 2013
I love you Yoongi, I love you Mom, I love you Noona, I love you Dad, I love my friends, I love you all, and I wish you to be the happiest, if you ever find this, just know that I love you.

"Breaking news teen jumps off 50 story building, family and friends are devastated on how such a bright and amazing child could commit suicide, family blames another teen......."

"Because of you he killed himself! How could you do this to him! He loved you! It's all written in this book!" Hoseok mom was yelling at Yoongi.

"I didn't know." Yoongi was crying.

"You treated him horribly! Why!? I want my son back!!! Bring my son back to me!!" Hoseok's mom cried and tried hurting Yoongi.

"Give him back to me! You killed him!" She was on the floor crying along with her husband and daughter.

Yoongi also cried, because he loved Hoseok too. He didn't even know he was doing this to him. And now Hoseok had killed himself because Hoseok had thought Yoongi hated him. Yoongi read Hoseok's book. He couldn't hear him because his hearing had gotten worse, he hadn't said it was okay because he was in a hurry, I was disgusted by the guy that kept trying to flirt with Hoseok, I was still a little mad, I didn't forget it was just I didn't have time to say it to you, I never saw the cake you gave me, and the girl that kissed me was because it was a dare, I love you too Hoseok. Yoongi that day jumped off a roof.

---------------------------------------------------------

it's really short and the ending is horrible, I hate it T-T that's why I might make a different version that has a happy ending instead.