Beautiful Stranger.

I HATE WHAT YOU MAKE ME FEEL!

What do I do? I don't want to go on a double date with Chanyeol and his girlfriend. She must be something special if Chanyeol wants both of his best friends to meet her. When is the pain in my heart going to go away? When did you meet this girl?

 

In the music room you'll find Chanyeol stringing his guitar. He likes to stare out the window. The light hits him perfectly he's like an angel. Sometimes you can see him from the P.E field. You smile at him and wave like an idiot. You like to think he sings while looking at you. Well he does, almost all the Time. He doesn’t realize that he's staring at you while he thinks of new lyrics to his songs. "You're the light to my Sun you're the reason I wake up oh baby never forget all my love for you oh na na na na na" He stops and stares some more.  "Wow that was beautiful! " a girl a beautiful girl walks up to Chanyeol she snaps him back to reality. "What ?who are you. How long have you been standing there?" He stares at the stranger in front of him. She smiles and takes the liberty to grab hold of chanyeol's guitar. "Lets see how did it go again?" She begins to play his song. " oh na na na na na you're the light to the sun. You're the reason I wake up. Ooh baby Please don't forget all my love for you." He was very impressed with the quickest she learned the song. "Whoa who are you?" "Me? I’m new here today is my first day" she extends her arm and they shake hands. "I’m Chanyeol" "nice to meet you Chan! I’m sunshine. That song you wrote, who’s it for?" "What that no one in particular I was just messing around" “Really. That was a beautiful song sounds like you wrote it for someone who has a big place in your heart." She says while placing her hand on Chanyeol’s chest. He surprised at the sudden contact. He feels his heart skip a beat and quickly remove her hand. "So when um who err you play guitar?" "Yes, I love music ever since I was little." "That's awesome!" from that day one Chanyeol would always make time for his new friend. They met every day at lunch and talked about their love for music. They discussed their dreams about one day performing in front of a huge crowd of people who love their music. They even wrote lyrics together. "Hey Chanyeol why don't we perform in the school festival concert."

"Sure sounds good" his face lights up.

"What song do you have in mind?" "Idk yet but it should be something soft and sweet." She smiles while lowering her gaze to her guitar. Chanyeol likes spending time with sunshine. She gets him in a musical level. She has a beautiful spirit in her. He can't keep his eyes off her. "I think I like you, uh no I mean I really like you." Just like that the words came out his lips. All sunshine could do is smile happily. "Really, whoa I wasn't expecting a confession today." "Im serious I think we should be together." He stands pulling her up from her seat. Now facing each other he takes each one of her hands and kisses them. Maybe it's was in the heat of the moment that they ended up in an embrace so tight that look like they were being fused as one. It feels right.

Sunshine is the luckiest girl on the planet. She beautiful, talented and polite. And she's with Chanyeol.

 

After school at your place. "That explains why you've been disappearing during break, so you can meet with your gf." You say in the most interested supporting extremely happy best friend in the world tone. You're seriously an amazing actor. "Yes, it happened sort of quick." Chanyeol says shamelessly rubbing he neck.  "I can't wait for Saturday for you to meet her" "it's only Monday today what the hurry?" you really don’t want to go. "I don't know I think you and her can become good friends. She can brighten up the room with her presence." "Sunshine" "yeah she's my Sunshine" "Eww chanyeol stop it with your lovers talk" "you're just mad cuz you're not in love" "maybe I should find myself someone too and start acting all crazy in love like you are." The thought of you being with someone never seem to cross by Chanyeol’s mind. "No, you can't." he says without thinking. "Why can't I be with someone Chanyeol?" He quickly realizes what he said. "Because you're mine" heart pounding legs trembling face becoming a red actually hearing him say you're his it's the best feeling in the world~ “I mean my friend. The one who can't cook" saved this thinks internally. Of course. "You can't be with someone until you improve your cooking skills. No one wants a wife who can't cook" you can't help but smile at whenever the giant make a jokes “you’re the worst" but you love him.


hi sorry i know it late! i was just being lazy. i hope you liked this chapter. still deciding whether to make the next chapter where they finally meet Sunshine. yes i couldnt think of a better name.... kille me.... lol i read it and read it and read it it looks fine but if there any errors im sorry! you reading my story THANKYOU♥