This cant be happening!

I HATE WHAT YOU MAKE ME FEEL!

 

It was lunch break and I decide to go to the cafeteria since that guy who is my best friend and secretly the love of my life but he doesn’t know it was busy with something I don’t know what. He’s been acting kind of strange lately. I’ll admit I’m kind of lonely right know. Eating alone with this sad cafeteria food in the lonely table bench.  I suddenly feel a presence behind me.

"Hey." it's Chanyeol! Heart please control yourself. "Hey what's up Chanyeol?" Sit next to me no in front of me. No next to me I don't think I can look at your handsome face or handle you look straight at me. He sits next to me. Yes! "You know how you kept asking me to get a girlfriend?" Omg omg it’s happening! Are we finally live happily ever after? "Yeah, what about it?" "I think I have one?" Is it me? You’re talking about me right? "What do you mean you think you have a girlfriend?” “Yeah I met someone in my music class. We like a lot of the same things and-” I can’t believe it. This is terrible news. I feel like throwing up and jumping off a cliff. What is the horrible feeling! “w-who is- whats h-her name? How come I never heard of her until now?” why why why Chanyeol! No! “Well she’s new student and are you okay?” I don’t think he was expecting my reaction to be anything but jumping for joy and it wasn’t just pure heartbreak. “Yeah I’m fine it’s just hard to image a big goofball like you to be in an actually relationship.”  I punch him playfully on his arm and I force a smile on my face to cover the sadness in my heart.

“I want you to meet her” no don’t ask me to meet the who took you away from me. I stand up “omg sure! Where is she? I want to meet the unlucky girl” he lowers his gaze as I ruffle his soft light brown hair he smiles. “She’s busy but how about this Saturday?” he looks up at me. “um Saturday?” Saturday our Saturday the Saturday we would spent watching lame reality shows making fun of how ridiculous people act in front of a camera. Saturday spent at your house when you would want to play me the newest song you wrote. The Saturday when you would make me make lunch for us just so you could make fun of how bad my cooking was, but I knew you liked it because you would always finish every single bit of it. That Saturday? “Uhm I think I’m busy this Saturday.” “Stop lying, we always spent Saturday together so I know you’re not busy.” He pull my arm and sits me back down “Okay okay you caught me!” “Oh yeah one more thing.” He adds giving me a nervous look. “What is it?” “Sehun” “No Nope Not going to happen!”

Sehun, I asked Chanyeol why he doesn’t have a guy best friend. You know to talk about guy stuff. The giant guy does have plenty of friends, but that it. No one to share your good news with. Someone who you want to tell all the random things that go on in your mind knowing they won’t judge you. I mean he has me but maybe he wants to talk about girls with huge or sports even though Chanyeol is the musical type. And like what just happen a few minutes ago he came telling me “you know how you asked me to find a guy best friend.” Curse the day Chanyeol met Sehun.

Sehun has it out for me. He knows things. Things about me and my feelings towards the giant. He was cool at first but them he started to notice. “Hey you know you stare a Chanyeol quite a lot?” I feel my face going red nervous at what he said. “What are you saying about?” “Yeah you do. You have a weird in love with a best friend crush on him right.” “Don’t be stupid. I could never” “you should just admit you love him before he gets snatched up by someone else.” “Could you shut up” “why are you getting a mad at me for? you’re the one in love not me.” Sehun is right but annoying. I always end up getting hurt when he’s around. He likes teasing me when all three of us are together. He trips me and shoves me in ways that will end up on top of Chanyeol. He kicks my shirt in a way my unmentionables are for everyone’s eyes to see especially Chanyeol.

I left them alone in my room once. I was making snacks. “Hey dude I have never in a girls room before.” Sehun admits. “Really I’m always here. Sometimes I sleep over.” Says laying down on my bed “WTF! You guys have that like of relationship?” “What no” he says throwing a pillow at Sehun’s face. “You bastard” Being the curious boy he is, Sehun beings to snoop around. Not looking for anything in particular he opens a top drawer. “JACKPOT!” Chanyeol is still laying on the bed with is eyes closed completely oblivious to what Sehun is doing. He finds the drawer full of colorful bras and . My bras and !! He’s face is in pure delight. “Dude look at this” Chanyeol opens his eyes and Sehun throws and handful my at him. They land all over his body and the bed. “Okay I finally finished. Who wants-” I walk in with the tray of snacks and I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Chanyeol on my bed covered in my underwear and Sehun’s hands in my underwear drawer. *SCREAMS* I dropped the tray. “OMFG!!! GET OUT!!!!” they don’t even think about it and run out of my room. “Why is the happening? Kill me now!” im face full of embarrassment, I clean up the mess made in my room picking up my underwear and the snacks I had made for us. I walk downstairs with the floor food ready to be throw in the garbage. I see Chanyeol and Sehun at the bottom of the stairs looking a bit guilty for what they did. More for what Sehun did. “We’re sorry. Please forgive us” they said in unison. I smile at them. “just this never happened okay just erase everything you saw up there from your memory. Especially you Chanyeol” I demanded. “Also eat this and ill forgive you.” Sehun looks at the snacks and then at me. “But it was on the floor” Chanyeol smiles and takes a piece of the destroy snacks. “Just eat dude, I bet it taste better because it was on the floor. You know this girl can’t cook.” “GET OUT!”


hi me again! i so happy you read this to the first.i know its crap i think I hope you liked it..... it not going to be a long story maybe 3 more chapters. Please Comment what you feel subscibe if you like. THANK YOU!♥