{ V }

Do You Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update so make sure you check the previous chapter if you haven't already(:

I also didn't include a chapter song for this chapter as well because of all the songs haha

Finally, the day of the party arrived - Sunday. Dana unnie, Yena, and I went shopping for our outfits a few days ago and they helped me pick out my dress. Yena and I are getting ready together and I was nervous about going to the party with Luhan.

Wooyoung sunbae comes in and suddenly says, "Dara noona wants everyone to bring dates. They don't have to work in the company but it'd be nice if they did." Bangtan Boys started to nervously shift in their seats as none of them knew any girls even though they're so popular amongst 95% of the female population that works in the company. It was a given that Chanyeol and Yena would go together because they're each other's go-to dates so that left Luhan and I. He asked me "wanna go?" And I said "sure."

Luhan and Chanyeol would come to my place to pick us up and I was nervous as I was putting on my make up. I helped Yena curl her hair and she helped me with mine. We mostly stayed in silence so we could concentrate on our make up but we had music playing loudly so it won't be completely silent. When the clock reached 6, I heard Chanyeol type in my password to my apartment. Yena and I were just finishing up any last minute touches. Soon after Chanyeol arrived, Luhan did too. At around 6:20, Yena and I finally walked out. Yena had loose curls framing her face with smokey eyes and dark red lips that matched her red off-shoulder dress and sparkly heels [1, 2, 3, 4]. She looked absolutely y and Yena looks best when she's y. While I wore black heels with a strapless dress and I also had loose curls but used neutral colors for eye make-up [5, 6, 7, 8]. It was quiet since all four of us gaped at how our dates looked, so basically, we admired how hot our partner looked. Chanyeol wore all black and he dyed his hair from his usual brown to black and man, he looked good [9]! Luhan styled up his hair and wore a traditional suit [10].

I cleared my throat and everyone returned to their senses. The party started at 6:30 and we started to rush after realizing we only had 10 minutes to get there. We hurriedly left and drove quickly but safely.

When we arrived, it was 6:57. The party wasn't held at the office building because there wasn't a space big enough to hold a lot of people so we rented out a restaurant. Yena and Chanyeol arrived first because Luhan and I got lost. Before we walked in, I linked my arm through Luhan's and people stared at us as we walked in. I heard Bangtan whistling and I gave them a joking glare but smiled at them. I saw Jisoo and Baekhyun by the wine bar and I quickly analyzed their outfits. Jisoo's wearing a short black dress with lace-up heels and her hair was curled and placed on one side [11, 12, 13]. She had dark make-up on [14] yet it didn't look bad on her despite her naturally innocent looking face.

Around 7, Dara unnie texted me saying they're almost here. I told the DJ to stop the music and told the MC to tell everyone to quiet down and hide. Everyone did as told and we managed to surprise a very handsome looking Jiyong oppa and gorgeous Dara unnie [15, 16]. Expected of the visual couple.

Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter