{ III }

Do You Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter song: Christina Grimmie- Liar Liar

I immediately looked at Luhan. There was no warmth from his facial expression or his voice. It went silent. Everyone stared at the ex-boyfriend bastard, his girlfriend, Luhan, and I. I don't know why he said that but I guess there's a history between Jisoo and Luhan as well. I scoffed at how fate is playing us right now. It's just being a little , as always. I was pulled out of my disbelief when ex-boyfriend bastard did something since we met again. He pulled Jisoo behind him, "excuse me, Luhan-sshi. I don't appreciate you calling MY girlfriend a ." "Well, she is," retorted Luhan. I was a bit surprised at what I said next, "fit for a manwhore like you, Byun-sshi." Now, everyone was staring at me, even Luhan, but I could tell Luhan was entertained by what I said, the way his lips quirked upward gave it away. I waited to see what Baekhyun would do but it wasn't Baekhyun who did something. It was Jisoo, "well, it's not my honey's fault he wanted me more than he wanted you." I smirked. I won this round. I said "you just admitted to being a ." Her eyes widened. That always was a flaw of Jisoo's. She didn't think about what she said, well, I'm no better, but she falls for my traps too easily. By then, Chanyeol and Yena were already by my side, and I was thankful. There was an cold tension that lingered in the air as Jisoo and I glared at each other. She was obviously intimated by my glare as she continued to cower behind ex-boyfriend bastard. I let my iness show and boy, am I glad it did, because seeing ex-boyfriend bastard look at me in surprise was a wonderful sight. I admit, I have changed since high school. I used to be the typical sweet and obedient type when I was in high school. We should be preparing for Jiyong oppa's birthday party but here we are, in a room where the cold tension is on an all-time high. But speak of the Devil. Jiyong oppa chooses now to walk into the office. He always was the observant type, because once he picked up on how cold the office atmosphere was, he immediately looked at me. I shrugged innocently. He motioned for me to follow him outside. I followed without another word.

He walked into the office next door. I don't know who's office room it is but it's probably for a superior because it's a 1-occupant office room. I walked and sat on one of the couches that faced the desk, and Jiyong oppa sat on the chair behind the chair. Before he sat down, he stopped and I saw a smirk appear on his face. He grabbed a tissue from the tissue box and grab something on the chair and walk over to the door and toss it into the trashcan beside the door. I wasn't really curious about what it was until I saw the wrapper. It was a wrapper. I looked at the nameplate on the desk infront of me and I was kind of surprise but I wasn't at the same time. "Byun Baekhyun" was inscribed on the nameplate. I scoffed, not even surprised that he's ing away with Jisoo at work already.

"Now, Hyerin. I'm not going to ask you to enjoy being in Baekhyun's prescence again but please, don't bring up the issues between you two when you're at work. I understand that you didn't get a clean break-up but I'm telling you this as someone who was in the same position as Baekhyun, he regrets what he did." "That and his words earlier didn't seem to say that he regrets his decision, oppa. So, I beg you. Don't think Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter