A Hybrid In High School

Kingkas And A Hybrid

~ Thursday Morning ~

The alarm pierces my ears. I look at the clock 6:17am. Telling to get up for school Esme but yet I don't want to because it's the first day of high school that I'm attending, 

 But I got to because I can't disappoint the tribe. For stupid matters of my own and I'm not going to ruin with it.

I just got to make sure there's no full moon. Yup you hear me Full moon. 

I should introduce myself my name is Esme Amaya, I'm seventeen years old I have golden sliver eyes. I'm five' five and my hair is long dark brown I have this birthmark on my arm. 

It's celtic knot crescent moon and it's the size of Texas I have curves and big . My parents used to tease me about it. I also have big s. 

But there's one thing I hate about my body is my back because is full scars. From battles that I fought in and I live alone. 

My father and the tribe but I don't know how they did it and I don't care as they pay the bills and mortgage on this nicely house

 

I forgot about one thing about me I'm a hybrid. Yup I said it hybrid but I turn to a wolf but only full moon. The alarm rings again I look at the clock which reads 7:36am. Crap I got to get dressed but I look down and I'm already in my clothes. I'm wearing knitted over sweater with long sleeves underneath is just blue short sleeve v-neck shirt. A pair of black skinny jeans with a sliver chain with wolf howling at the moon.

In plain sight to finish it off my personal favorite. My Chuck Taylors all stars with original colors black and white. 

It's good thing no one can see my black lace push-up bra and black lace underwear. I head downstairs to see if Ms. Whites made my coffee.

I used my speed to get school on time even though I don't want to be at school but I have no choice in the matter. 

When I arrived to Angelus high school. I immediately feel out of place because there's a uniform. Wait on until I get my hands on that butler. 

I walk up to school and already there's rumors going around about me. 

' she looks like a freak ' A girl whispers

' She looks like she in a gang ' A boy 

No ! You morons ! I'm in a tribe, there's a difference ! Gosh idiotic humans !.

I headed to the principle office and sat down in front of him. 

" You must be the new student ." He said 

Yeah, how more obvious can I be ?. See what I mean by idiotic humans even the principle is an idiot. 

" Yes, sir ." I said 

" Where's your uniform ?." He ask 

" I haven't gotten it yet I just arrived last night ." I said 

" I let it go for today ." He said 

" Also sir is mandatory to wear to skirt ?." I ask 

I really don't want to wear a skirt. 

" Yes it is, why is that problem ?." He ask 

" Yes sir because I have scars from when my father abused me ." I said with sullen look on my face 

But I do have scars but there battle scars. 

" I see well since you put that way I will allowed to wear black jeans under special circumstances ." He announced 

I nod in relief. 

" Thank you sir ." I said 

" You may go to class now and I'll hand you a note for why you're late ." He said 

" Yes, sir ." I said 

He takes out a piece of paper and writes down the explanation of why I was late also about uniform situation. 

When he was done writing my note. He hands to me I walk of his office and headed to English 101 with Mr. Sean.

" Ah you must be the new student ." He says 

" Yes, sir ." I said 

" You can introduce yourself the class ." He said 

I nod and turned to face the class. 

" Hello I'm Esme Amaya I'm seventeen I hope we get along will this year ." I said smiling as I bowed 

" You may sit next DongWoo ." He said 

" Who ? Sir ." I ask 

I hear gasps in the room I see their expression of shock on their faces. 

I look at the teacher. 

" It's okay ." He whispered 

I nod 

" DongWoo raise your hand ." He said 

I glance at the class to seat mate I found a boy to his hand also he looks annoyed at the fact. 

But he's 5'9 with short styled brown hair with ear piercings. His eyes are a dark chocolate brown. 

I sat down next to him and start to pay to attention to the lesson but then DongWoo. 

This year they're going to be reading The Diary of Anne Frank and let me tell that's first boy that ever made cried like a baby. 

I sense danger ahead I don't know when and I don't know how but I know that's something is going happen today.