Taeyeon

Changed Rock-star!!

Chapter 2: Taeyeon


Annyeong! Kim Taeyeon here, the Kid Leader of the infamous girl group, Girls' Generation. It's nice to meet you all!

Hopefully you know who Girls' Generation is right?

If not, shall I explain a bit to you?

Girls' Generation is a South Korean girl group formed by SM Entertainment, a big company in my view. It consists of 8 members, those members being...

Me, the kid leader Kim Taeyeon, Ice Princess Jessica Jung, Energy Source Lee Soonkyu, Brighter than Jewels Tiffany Hwang, Black Pearl Kwon Yuri, Shik shin Choi SooYoung, Charming Girl Im Yoon Ah, and The Youngest one Seo Ju Hyun. I know, I know, it's seems like a big group.

'How will we remember who's who??' You might be asking that right now, right? Don't worry, you'll figure us out sooner or later. You'll find our differences and educate yourself to figure things out on your own, like a big kid would.

That's about it with getting to know us, I don't really know what else to tell you about GG. Anyways, let's get back to talking about me?

I'm not trying to hog the attention, I just wanna finish up my introduction so we can move on with this story. Unless you don't wanna continue the story?

I have a lot of stories I can tell you to delay the time if you want?

Who am I kidding, we all know you all want the story already. Hahaha.. So back to me. I have a younger brother name, Kim Hyoyeon. Like me, Hyo is in the music industry. He's in some kind of rock band called, 'Bruised Wings'? I think that's the name. They're just starting out though so they aren't that big, they haven't had their first concert either. I can't wait for that by the way, I really wanna see my little brother perform. It'll make me feel so.... satisfied with my life~

I must seem like I'm really into my brother right now, huh... Is that gross?

Well just so you all know, Hyoyeon and I aren't really... blood related. We're step siblings, his dad married my mom.. So, hah! It's not that gross now, isn't it?

But wait, it's not like I'm into him like that, okay? I just really care, as an older sister whose protective over her younger brother. Don't think wrongly of it....

That's about it with my introduction to all of you. Aside from being a apart of a popular girl group, I got nothing else about myself that'll interest you. So if you excuse me, I'm waiting for H.Y. to come home, waiting with my friends...

I wonder what's taking him so long...???


Kim's Residence

Saturday, February 8, 2014

12:05 PM

Taeyeon's POV

_

To:Hyoraengi

From: Taeyeon

Subject: Hungrryyyyy

Hyoraengi, I'm like, super hungry!! The shikshins in my group ate all the food we made for dinner in like secs. While we were distracted with washing up! DX<

Can you buy me something to snack on before you get home today? I'll pay you back ~(;7;~)

P.S. Don't work yourself too much. You're noona is worried whenever you come home so tired!!

_

I stared silently at the text I had sent my younger brother about half an hour ago. Satisfied with what I had typed out. That satisfaction slowly dispersed when something came to mind. It's been a while since I sent that text, usually H.Y. replies quickly... I shouldn't worry too much about this though, right? He is still at work right now so it makes sense.. But then, he told me he'd be finished at 11:30. Looking at the time on my phone I check to see it was now 5 minutes past midnight.

'Maybe I should send him another text....?' I questioned hesitantly while tapping at my phone's screen gently.

"Tae, you look bothered."I turn my head slightly to see one of my friends standing there, Lee Soonkyu. Or Sunny, she prefers Sunny over her real name though.. "Is something the matter? Are you worrying about your little brother again?"She questioned rosed brows and a grin as she sits by me on the couch. She held a bowl of popcorn throughout that and continued to hold it, placing the bowl on her lap.

I was about to answer but caught sight of a hand creeping towards the bowl of popcorn Sunny was holding. I swat the hand quickly and playfully glare at the owner. "Yah, Choi Sooyoung! You have your own popcorn!"

"B-But! I ate it all already!"Sooyoung complained, rubbing the area I slapped at.

"Already!?"Sunny crossed her arms and gave a small pout. "We didn't even start the movie yet!"She pointed that out while motioning to the screen in front of us. Currently, me and the other girls of 'Girls' Generation' were in the living room of my and H.Y.'s house, about to watch a scary movie. It's the first time they're over here, so I'm a bit excited because of that... They finally get to meet my cute younger brother!

"Unnie~ Pleasseee~~"Sooyoung whimpered in a high pitched voice, sitting besides Sunny and rubbing her head on the shorter girl's shoulder.

"Go ask someone else, I got this stuff myself."Sunny thumped the other's head in hope of getting her to move away. It's weird seeing the giant do aegyo like that, I'd understand why she'd want her to move away in her situation.

"Look, Sica's asleep. Just take her popcorn."I decided to help Sunny by distracting Sooyoung with another bowl.

"I already ate all of Sica's popcorn though!"Sooyoung complained.

"Yah! You did what now?"Sunny thumped Sooyoung's head again, surprised she'd do that. "Do you have a deathwish?"

"It's okay! She's asleep, like Tae said."

"What if she wakes up and sees that all her popcorn is missing? We all know who she'll blame."Sunny throws a piece of popcorn into her own mouth and chewed as the rest of the girls come in with their own snacks and sit around in the living room.

"What's happening?"I turn to look at the owner of the voice with a heavy sigh. It was Tiffany Hwang. "Did Soo do something again?"

"She ate all of Sica's popcorn."I motioned to the sleeping beauty, the girl nestled into the comfort of the other couch in the living room. "While Sica was asleep."

"Sica-unnie's gonna get mad."Im Yoona laughed loudly. "She made her own popcorn today instead of being lazy." She leaked that bit of information out, causing the giant to gulp nervously now.

"S-She did?"

"Ne, didn't you see her waiting for it?"

"Hahaha.... Aniyo.."Sooyoung stood up and discreetly took the bowl that was close by Jessica's slumber area. "I'll be right back, I need to make more popcorn before hellsica kills me tonight."She states quickly before running into the safety of the kitchen. I couldn't help but laugh because of that. This is delaying our movie time, like seriously. I don't mind though, with the amount of delays we're having now, H.Y. could come in any second and he could join us on watching the movie too.

"Anways."Sunny started, turning her head back to me. "Back to you..."

"Ne. I am worrying about my little brother."I replied, leaning on the arm of the couch. "I texted him like... half an hour ago but he hasn't replied to me yet... Usually he's quick to reply."

"Did you stop to think that maybe he's still working?"Yuri suggested, sitting comfortably on the recliner chair H.Y. loves so much.

"I did.. but he said he'd be finished at 11:30!"I whined childishly, looking around at the other girls.

"Then maybe he's just working over time? From what I heard from you, your brother is a hard worker...."Tiffany's left hand at her own hair as she talked.

"Working over time for a photoshoot?"I questioned, do people really do that?

"It's possible, remember we had to work over time for one of our photoshoots?"Sunny reminded as she hands me some popcorn. "We stayed at the studio till 2 in the morning."

I gave a thoughtful look, thinking about it seriously now as Sooyoung comes in with two more bowls of popcorn. She slid one of the bowls back into the place Jessica left it and then took her own bowl back to the seat besides Sunny. I mentally praise her for saving her own . "I guess it's possible for him to work over tim--"

~I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam--~

As soon as I felt my phone vibrate, I quickly answered. Already knowing who was calling me because of the tone that was playing. "Hyoraengi??"I answer enthusiastically, gripping my phone tightly. "Where are you? Do you know how worried I am right now??--"

"Excuse me, this is Kim Taeyeon right??"I heard someone else's voice, a panicked one in fact.

"Oh uhmmm...."This wasn't my brother, so who was it?? And what is he doing with H.Y's phone?? "Ne, I'm Kim Taeyeon. Who is this?"I ask quietly, the other girls looking at me weirdly as Seohyun woke Jessica up.

"I-I'm uhmm... Jong Hae, the vocalist of Bruised Wings."The male on the other line explained himself a bit. "I...hnnn..."He sounded distressed, causing me to grow nervous. "Your brother he... I just-..."

"My brother? What about him...???"My anxiety level was gradually growing. My chest tightening as I listen to the Jong Hae's heavy breathing. "Jong Hae-shii.... tell me n-now.. What about H.Y.?"

"You see... w-we currently arrived hospital right now."I listen closely to the background when he said that to hear other people in panic. "Y-Your brother was uhmm..."I prepared myself, holding my breath. My other hand grasps at Sunny's free one tightly as I listened...

"He was.. h-hit by a speeding truck and was badly injured... They said he's in c-critical condition right now.."

My heart dropped, my brother? My adorable little brother was badly injured...? Hit by a speeding truck... I shook my head furiously, a lump stuck in my throat as I tried to speak. "W-Where are.. what hospital?"My voice cracked throughout the process of speaking. I desperatly tried to process what was happening in my head right now.

Jong Hae tells me where they are so I quickly hang up on him so I can make my way there.

"Tae, what's wrong?"Sunny was grasping my hand, worry in her tone as she looked at me. "Who was that?"

"I-It was the vocalist of m brother's band..."I explained, tears forming at my eyes. "I need to g-get to the hospital right now!"

"Tae, what? Why do you need to--"I cut Sunny off, in a rushed state right now.

"My brother is in the hospital, badly hurt. Need to be there!"I pull my hand away from her and stood up, rushing to get changed. Grabbing what I need and then reaching out for my car keys on the table in the living room. Only to be stopped by Yuri grabbing hold of them first. "Yah! Kwon Yuri! I need those RIGHT NOW!"I yell furiously.

"Calm down first Tae!"Yuri furrowed her brows as she stared at me seriously. "You can't drive out in the dark like this, you might get into an accident." she pointed out and hands Yoona the car keys.

I hate to say it but.. she's kind of right. Angry driving could cause some problems. "I'll be fine..."I tell her and held my hand out. "Give me back my keys."I try to calm down a bit to persuade her but she shook her head slightly.

"We're coming with you."Sunny called out from behind Yuri. I look behind the dark skinned girl to see the others getting themselves ready. "I'll drive Taeyeon's car."Sunny walked towards Yuri and snatched the keys from her hand.

"Alright, so Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica and Taeyeon in the danshin car. The rest of us will take my car and follow the--"Sooyoung was cut off with Jessica 'accidentally' stepping on her foot. "Yeowch!!"

"Oh? Did you say something?"Jessica gracefully walks towards Sunny and I with Tiffany at her side.

"A-Aniyo..."Sooyoung smiled nervously.

"No time for playing around."I get their attention and quickly walk out the door of the house. "Who ever's last, turn off the lights and lock the door." My feet continued to move as I make it to my car, going towards the front seat. "Open the door Sunny! My brother needs me!"

"Yes yes."Sunny replied as she unlocks the doors to my car. Jessica and Tiffany sliding in the back as I get in the front with Sunny in the drivers seat. The other four pack into Sooyoung's car, making me feel a bit bad for them since the said owner of the car was driving.

I pat at Sunny's arm and told her where to go, pointing ahead while continously patting her. "Let's go!"My voice cheered out nervously. "I'm coming Hyoraengi!!"

"Please calm down right now."Sunny's voice stated as she starts the car and starts the drive. Going in to direction I told her. To my luck, Sunny was also worried as she speeds up the car.

'Thank God it's late at night... We won't get in trouble for this...right?'


YG Hospital

12:34 PM

No one's POV

Taeyeon and the other girls make it to the hospital H.Y. was in. The kid leader rushed towards the front desk and started to question the women working there, asking them about where her younger brother was.

"Kim H.Y?"The woman looked at her computer with curious eyes. "Ah, that one. They still have him in the ER, he was in critical condition when he got here...."She informs. Taeyeon whimpered slightly from hearing that as she slumps a bit, leaning on the desk in front of her. "What is your uhmm.. relationship with the patient?"

"I'm his older sister."Taeyeon looked up a bit to stare at the woman. "Kim Taeyeon."

"Ah, alright.. you all can wait in the waiting room, we'll inform you if anything happens."The older woman nodded slightly as she motioned to the waiting area.

"T-Taeyeon-shii."Taeyeon turned her head to see a familiar face in the said area. It was the vocalist who had called her before to inform her of her brother's location.

"Jong Hae-shii..."Taeyeon stared at the boy, eyes still watery. She and the girls walk towards the taller and continued to stare in a tensed silence.

"Listen.."Jong Hae started. "I'm really s-sorry for what happened..."

" 'You're' sorry?"Taeyeon questioned curiously as she squints at the boy. "Why are you sorry? Is it pity?" her voice was harsh as she spoke right now.

"A-Aniyo! It's just that..."Jong Hae averted his gaze to something else as he spoke now. "It's kind of my fault he got hit... I-I wasn't watching out for myself and then--" he turned to face her and speak but was silenced by a quick action.

SLAP

Taeyeon had just slapped the man, hard. "How dare you.."her voice was shakey as she trembled. "This is... your fault!"She grew frustrated by the second as Sooyoung comes in to hold her back, not wanting her to kill someone right now. "Let me go! He's the reason my brother is in here!!"She yelled angrily as Jong Hae stepped back nervously. Grasping at H.Y's phone tightly.

"Tae, please calm down! We're in a hospital right now!"Sooyoung held the danshin in place, trying her best. Sooyoung may look intimidating but she was very weak.. So her attempt at holding the other back is a failed attempt. "H-Help.."She called out to the others.

Seohyun blocks Taeyeon's view of the older boy and stared at her seriously. "Unnie, we need to be quiet.. We're in a hospital."Seohyun just repeated what Sooyoung said but in a more refined way. To no surprise, Taeyeon calms down by the maknae's words. She looked past the taller girl, her eyes traveling to the phone in Jong Hae's hand.

Looking closely she saw the little cat key chain she got for H.Y. a while ago, when she and the girls were in Japan. It matched the little Tiger Key chain H.Y. gave to her for her birthday, saying that it'll remind her of him. "You have his phone!"She was reminded that Jong Hae, indeed had the phone. "Give it to me.."

Jong Hae did not hesitate to hand over the device to the younger girl, not wanting to piss her off any more.

Taeyeon snatched it forcefully out of his hand and held it close. "I suggest you leave now..."She glared daggers into his soul, causing Jong Hae to gulp. Usually, he's the one glaring into souls but right now.. he just couldn't do anything about it. His emotions were too...all over the place for him to keep his '' facade up.

His head hung low in shame as he hesitantly made his way out of the hospital. Saying nothing at all as he passed the members of GG and exited.

Taeyeon silently stared at the phone she held tightly in her hands. Feeling more tears build up as she thinks of her brother, thinking about how much pain he was in when he got hit. "I'm gonna sue that bastard.."She grumbled angrily.

Jessica bonked the kid leader on the head, "Are you kidding me? How can you sue someone who didn't do anything?" She rose a brow at the other and crossed her arms. "Your brother saved his life, it was his choice y'know?" she pointed the obvious out, causing Taeyeon to rethink things a bit.

"That idiot.."Taeyeon pouted. "Fine... I guess it is pointless to sue..."

"Of course it is."Jessica nodded. "What we should be doing is worrying about your brother and call your parents to inform them about what happened."She suggested, taking a seat.

"I-.. Should I really? They're in Hong Kong right now..."Taeyeon informs. "I wouldn't wanna bother them..."

"Seriously Tae."Tiffany crosses her arms and stared curiously at the girl as they all took their seats.

"I'm serious Tif, I think I can handle this on my own...."The shorter sighed heavily, her eyes linger with hesitation. "I don't want our parents to stress..."

"We'll get through this together."Sooyoung cheered, determination on her face. "We may not know your brother too well but.. we're your best friends and members! We got this yo!"

The other girls looked at each other before agreeing with wide smiles. This causing the kid leader to smile too.

"Thanks girls..."She bowed her head slightly. "You're all so nice."She whimpered, about to cry.

"I never pegged you for a sensetive person Tae."Sunny laughed and rubs at her danshin buddies' back softly. "There there."

"It can't be helped in this type of situation.."

"I know I know."

"Since the moods a bit up, can we go get snacks?"Yoona, the second shik shin of the group spoke up while motioning to the snack machine close by.

"Good idea Yoongie!!~"Sooyoung, of course, agreed with the second youngest.

"Okay fine but be quick."Sunny nodded. "And get us stuff too."She points out. Yoona and Sooyoung skip towards the vending machines to get snacks and drinks, so their energy wouldn't drain while they waited.


2:56 AM

It's been about two hours since the girls arrived at the hospital. There's been no word at all about H.Y. so Taeyeon was losing a bit of hope. She was currently pacing around in the middle of the waiting room.

"Tae, you need to calm down and sit."Tiffany called out, worry on her face. "You've been doing that for the past thirty minutes. I'm surprised it's been continuous..."she pointed out, putting her phone down.

"I caaann'ttt!"Taeyeon whined loudly, turning to face the state-born girl. "My brotheeerrr."

"You cannnn."Tiffany replied with the same whine. "Just sit and eat the chips Sooyoung got yo-"

Crunch crunch

Tiffany turned to her side to see the shikshin was already eating the chips. "Yah! Choi Sooyoung!"She whacked the girl's arm in disbelief. "Seriously??"

"Sowwieee, me hungwy."Sooyoung shrugged with stuffed. She looked at the bag of chips then at Taeyeon. Sooyoung swallowed the chewed up bits in before holding the bag out to the danshin. "There's still some left, want some?"

Taeyeon tried to hold in a laugh but let out a small chuckle instead as she took the bag from the other and proceeded to eat slowly. Taking a seat inbetween Yoonyul to rest her legs since she's been walking around for thirty minutes.

That rest was cut short though when a man comes out, another following after him. Both dressed in appropriate hospital wear, so you can tell they were doctors there. "'Kim'?"The taller called out curiously, his deep voice catching their attention.

The girls sit up at the sight of him, the natural response for young girls. Taeyeon stood up and rose her hand to get his attention. "Ne?"She curiously stared.

"Ah."The two walk towards her, the second one holding a clipboard and looking through it as they make their way there. "My name is Lee Seunghyun, people call me Seungri though, I'm the doctor that was put in charge of Kim H.Y."He gave a smile, brows furrowed as he held his hand towards her.

Taeyeon took the hand and shook it slightly. "How is--"

"We're very sorry..."The second replied, cutting the danshin off as he looked up from the clip board.

"W-What...?"Taeyeon stared in disbelief. What was the man saying?? "What do you m-mean??"

"We--"

"D-Don't tell me! I don't want to hear it!"Taeyeon began to get into a state of panic. Her heart dropped once again, two times in one day. What a record. Without knowing what else to do with herself right now, Taeyeon runs out of the building. Crying a waterfall.

Her friends didn't hesitate to follow after her, Seohyun and Sunny staying back to properly talk to the doctor.

"S-So is... dead?"Sunny gulped heavily, the words not processing correctly and coming out wrong.

"Not officially, there's a bit of hope that she'll stay alive."Seungri looked at his partner and took the clipboard to look through it. "But there's also the fact that she's capable of dying any second now..."He sighed heavily and looked up at Sunny and Seohyun, "Fow now, you girls should go home and just rest. You're all from Girls' Generation right? You need the rest."he pointed out while motioning the girls to the exit.

"Ah yes..."Sunny nodded as she and Seohyun bow their heads politely before walking in the direction of the exit. Sunny hesitated at the doors and looked back to watch the two doctors walk back in. ''she'?.....' the words ran through her head, a confused look on her face. She shook off the thoughts, thinking that it was just the slip of the tongue and continued to follow Seohyun out of the building, to the car.


Another part of YG Hospital

"Ms.Kim?"Another doctor, a tall and handsome one walked towards a crying woman who was currently in a distressed state. "My name is Choi Seunghyun, I am the doctor of your--"

"Doctor! Please tell me about my daughter..??"The woman stood up and ran up to the doctor, stressing out a lot. "Is s-she gonna be okay??"

'Daughter..?? Ah, I see..' Seunghyun slightly nodded a bit, looking at the clipboard he held. "She's gonna be alright, she just needs to go through a bit of surgery. It'll take a few months.."He explained a bit while handing the board over to his own partner.

"It doesn't matter how long it takes! Just please keep her alive."The woman smiled widely as tears of joy slid down her cheek. "I'll pay everything."

That part caught the doctor's attention since it was about money. "Of course."Seunghyun charmingly smiled and wipes away her tears. "We'll do our best. Now please get home, you were injured too in the crash so I suggest you rest for a while. Okay?"

"Ne..."The woman moved back and gave a proper 90 degree bow, constantl saying thank you before walking away to leave the building.

"Seunghyun-nim, it says here that the patient is male."His partner, Kwon Ji Yong stared curiously.

"Well, you know what that means..."Seunghyun shoved his hands into his pocket and sighed heavily. "We're gonna have to abide to her words and change a bit of things to the patient. We'll do it bit by bit though, we don't wanna kill 'her.'"

"Is that really a good idea? We don't really have permission from the patien--"

"G.D. listen, it's a parents words. We need to listen to the parents, since the kids came from them. So we technically have permission since the mother just gave it to us."Seunghyun shrugged a bit. "So let's get to work, we should start by figuring out the face and such. Then the upper body, we'll work with the lower region later since that'll be a while."He started to walk deeper into the hospital with Ji Yong following him. "Make sure your schedule is open Ji Yong-shii... we're gonna be very busy for a few months..."

"Ne.."Ji Yong nodded and followed after the taller man.