Shake it

Song of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wipes the sweat that is dripping on the side of his cheek as he entered the building. Well, he received a call from Hyejin asking him to go to his workplace earlier than usual because of “emergency” she said. Kyungsoo noticed that Hyejin was a little hesitant so he knew something was wrong making him nervous. What happened? Did he do something wrong? He tried to remember what happened last night, but nothing extra ordinary came to his mind.

 

It was only 10 in the morning and his shift last night ended at 12 am so he still needs more sleep but that won’t happen unless he settles this emergency Hyejin is talking about. If he isn’t lucky, the traffic is heavy which was very unusual because it’s 10 am and people should be heading to their work earlier. Hyejin told him several times that he has to hurry and be at the office as soon as he can. And to make things more unfortunate for him, he left his wallet at his apartment so he was dropped by the bus driver a little far from his original stop.

When he reached the third floor of the building he saw Hyejin standing outside the boss’ office.

“Kyungsoo!” she calls him waving his hand and smiling a little to him.

“What’s wrong? Why did you call?” Kyungsoo ask him worriedly but only noticing his friends creased eyebrows.

“Uh... Kyungsoo I think you should get inside and let Sir Lee explain things to you...” Hyejin shoves Kyungsoo inside and whispers a good luck before closing the door.

Is the aircon too cold? Why is the room making Kyungsoo tense? Kyungsoo saw his boss sitting at one of the red velvet desk chair talking to someone. He did not see the man’s face since he was facing him back but from his boss’ look he already guess that something wrong is going on.

“I’m really sorry Mr. Kim but my secretary already called him and I’m sure he was on his way now.”

Him? Was that me they are talking about? What is going on? Kyungsoo ask himself he could practically hear his heart beat. He approached them and tried to calm himself.

“Oh Kyungsoo, you’re here.” His boss awkwardly called him. “Here, take a seat.”

Oh god, he can’t keep calm as he takes the seat beside the stranger.

“So you are that ing superman?” the man snorts and the DJ was lucky enough not to fall from his seat. He was startled to say so he grabbed the cup of water on the table and take a big gulp before looking at the man.

“Sir, I think I have made it clear that we could talk about this in a better way.” He heard his boss. He was still nervous he doesn’t know what he is doing here and why this man is cursing at him.

“Uhm, I apologize but I don’t know what is going with here Sir Lee. Did I do something wrong?”

The man beside him chuckles making him look at his side. Who are you really? He was shocked when the man stares back at him with his serious face. Who the are you?

“Exactly my point. You don’t know what is going on but you keep messing with other people’s lives.”

“Excuse me?” the DJ answered back obviously taken aback with the stranger’s words if he was nervous before well, he was feeling hot from his anger right now.

“Wow. MR. DJ are you pretending to be clueless or you’re really just stupid. I knew it. You are no ing good.” Kyungsoo was about to answer back but the man continued to talk.

“As I was saying earlier Mr. Lee, I am going to sue this Superman for doing that to me. I don’t think that was tolerable that he practically humilia---“

“Can you ing tell me first what is going on?” Kyungsoo stood up from his seat not able to hold back his anger.

“Kyungsoo, sit down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter