ANNIE! chapter 3 Trainee life

ANNIE! (A-Tom fanfic)
"So we meet again". said A-Tom with a smile. "Oh hello, nice to see you here again". Annie replied. "So your group will be part of Stardom?" he asked her. "Nae we will be start training next week". said Annie. "Oh that's great I am able to see you everyday". A-Tom smiled. Annie then heard the girls call her. "I got to go now... see you next time". Annie waved cheerfully at A-Tom waving back. "Sure thing see ya". A-Tom replied as he went towards a dance studio. Annie then ran towards her friends happily. "So who was that guy you was talking?" Cheryl asked. "A new friend". Annie replied cheerfully. "Lord almighty this kid". Jessy rolled her eyes playfully. "Yah why didn't you introduce him to us?!" Suki whined. "Ani he was busy". Annie reasoned out. "What was his name?" Katie asked. "His name is A-Tom". Annie replied cutely. "Oh what a nice name..." Jessy replied. "Wait a minute did you just said A-Tom?!" Suki asked in shocked. "Nae..." Annie replied cluelessly. "The A-Tom?!" exclaimed Suki. "Nae". Annie replied once again. "Do you know who just met?!" Suki fangirled loudly. "Yah could you just calm down!" Jessy scolded Suki. "But..." Suki tried to protest but Jessy cuts her off. "We don't have time to fangirl right now we have a lot of things to do". said Jessy. "Fine". Suki pouted. As the girls went out of the building and headed towards the train towards Gangnam to go to places. A month went by and the girls already started their trainee lifestyle with a lot of dance and singing lessons along with some acting and language lessons, Annie sometimes would see A-Tom after his day at the music studio producing some songs with the group; their friendship grew nicely and she eventually befriended the rest of the boys in Topp Dogg so did the rest of the girls so they won't feel left out. The girls sometimes would tease Annie about her closeness with A-Tom and on how cute they look together, then one afternoon the CEO called the girls in for a meeting. "Okay girls we got good news". the CEO said cheerfully. The girls all looked at the CEO waiting for his news to drop. "We've decided to make you the sister group of Topp Dogg". he said. "Huh? Topp Dogg sister group? Wouldn't mean we would have more members in Candy Crush?" Jessy asked. "Exactly my point since there are only 5 members in this group I have decided to make a survival reality show for new candidates to join with you". he replied with a smile. "Omo... does that this mean we're going to take part of this survival show too?" Annie asked worriedly. "No you girls created this group from the very beginning so it would be fair to choose other trainees who are not in a group just yet to be in the survival show and then those chosen girls to join in the group". the CEO explained to them. "Umm I like this idea". Jessy nodded her head. "Me too". said Suki. "I can't wait". said said Cheryl. "Well this means we got to wrok hard". said Annie in a cheerful tone. The rest of the girls nodded their head in agreement with Annie's statement. The day came when the new survival reality show titled "Pick me" (a/n: this show does not exist loool I just made it up) went on air putting 9 trainees on the show, the girls would sit at the dining room and switch on the tv to watch the show. THe group continued their daily trainee lessons as the show was an ongoing series. 1 month had passed and the survival show continued until the CEO chose the 4 new members to the line up of Candy Crush. "Girls meet your new members". the CEO introduced. "Hello we are Candy Crush nice to meet you". the girls sang. "Hello my name is Mikasa nice to meet you". said one short haired Japanese girl. "Hi my name is Carson". said a blonde white girl. "Hello I'm Mina". said another long pink haired Korean girl. "Hey Y'all I'm Jazz". said Braided Black girl. The whole group became continued training until after 1 after the CEO announced that Candy Crush are ready to debut. The girls are really excited and nervous all at the same time. Candy Crush are finally going to debut!!!!!! What did you think of the new members being added in the group? How will this group impact the world after they debut?