ANNIE! chapter 2 So We Meet Again

ANNIE! (A-Tom fanfic)
~A WEEK LATER~ *PHONE VIBRATES FROM ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS LIKE CRAZY* Aigoo whose sending me messages at this time? Annie thought to herself as she opened her phone and saw it was a message from Stardom Entertainment and it said... Dear Candy Crush, Thank you for auditioning our entertaining company and we were really impress with the energy you all have and we would love to train you to become the best girl group out there. Please let us know if you all changed your minds and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a million Cho PD CEO of Stardom Entertainment She then closed her phone, took a quick shower, got dressed and rushed to the living room where the rest of the girls were chilling. "Hey I got a message from the CEO of Stardom Entertainment". exclaimed Annie all excitedly. "What does it say?!" Cheryl asked joining in with a jumpy Annie. "I wanna see the message too". said Katie. "Me too". said Suki. "Calm your everyone". said Jessy. "Boo you're no fun unnie". Suki pouted. Jessy glared at them but she then laughed because she feels that she can't be angry at her friends, she then read the message out aloud for the rest of the girls to hear... Jessy then broke down into tears along with the others as well (happy tears to be precise). Jessy then sent a message back and waited for the reply back from the CEO, until Annie's phone beep loudly making everyone sit up straight, Annie then opened the message; read out loud what it said. Hi Candy Crush, Thank you for the reply :D This is what we needed to know and I was wondering if Tuesday at 11 am sharp is alright for you ladies to come to my office... Just text me back so we can have that meeting arranged for you all. Thanks a million Cho PD CEO of Stardom Entertainment Annie then passed the phone to Jessy to reply back in which she did so and they all felt relieved in satisfactory when the CEO reply with a simple 'See you on Tuesday at 11am then :D'. ~SKIP TO TUESDAY~ The girls got up early in the morning, had a quick shower, got dressed, ate breakfast and prayed before they left the house; as they arrived at Stardom Entertainment building the secretary greeted them in her polite manner with the girls also greeting her back politely. "Do you have an appointment?" she asked them. "Ah nae we have a meeting with the CEO at 11am". said Jessy with a smile. "Ah okay let me have a look in the system for you". said the secretary as she looked at the computer. The secretary then found the appointment on the system. "Ummm there's an appointment for a group called Candy Crush to see the CEO at 11am". said the secretary. "That's us". said Cheryl. "Oh okay, you're 20 minutes early so please take a seat while you wait for the CEO to come down for you ladies". said the secretary with a smile. 20 minutes had passed and the CEO suddenly appeared in front of the girls. "Good morning ladies". greeted the CEO. "Good morning sir". sang the girls in chorus. "Please this way". the CEO pointed to the elevator. They all went up to a 10th floor and went through a long hallway, until they all arrived at the CEO's office. "Please take a seat ladies". the CEO gestured to the couch "Thank you for accepting our offer to train you ladies to be the best girl group in Stardom Entertainment". he continued talking. "Oh it's nothing we're just want to persue our dream to become a kpop girl group". said Suki. "That's fair enough... so shall we start with the reading the contract before signing it?" the CEO asked them while handing each one of them a contract. As they all read carefully the contract they all exchanged looks at each other and nodded their heads. "We're done reading sir". said Katie. "Where do we sign?" Cheryl asked. The CEO took out 5 pens, gave it to them and pointed out where to sign. As soon as they all signed the contracts they all shaked the CEO's hand and left his office, while through the hallway Annie bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention". she apologised. "It's okay sweetie, I wasn't paying attention either which makes us two of us". said a male. Annie lifted her head and saw it was A-Tom who was smiling. "So we meet again". said A-Tom with a smile. So now that Candy Crush are now officially part of Stardom Entertainment will there be any buts for Annie & A-Tom's schedule from the activities to get to know each other?