Chapter 3

On Rainy Days

“Sungyeol..,” call Woohyun while he walks closer to one person who never leaves his mind since he left Korea four years ago. Every day, his mental and physically regret with what he have done to that person.

 

“Hyun..,” greets Sungyeol with smile.

 

Woohyun shocked with smile he received from Sungyeol, the person he leave and hurt into million piece four years ago. He expected Sungyeol will at least ignored him or mad at him. He braves himself and move closer then sit beside Sungyeol on the bench.

 

“Yeol.. why you sit here alone?’ ask Woohyun. The truth is he actually lost words of what he want to ask Sungyeol, his ex. Yeah his ex.

 

“Waiting for someone,” smile Sungyeol again while stare at Woohyun. Woohyun clueless and confused with the smile Sungyeol give to him. He looks at Sungyeol face. Sungyeol looks pale and unhealthy.

 

“Someone? Your friend?” ask Woohyun while look around.

 

“Yeah friend, special friend,” smile sungyeol and keep staring at Woohyun.

 

“Special friend? Ah I see, sorry for disturb you here. Perhaps I need to leave now,” says Woohyun try not to sound like jealous bf. He doesn’t know what happen to him, his heart sudden hurt when heard about that.

 

“You back..” says Sungyeol softly.

 

“pardon?” ask Woohyun.

 

“Never mind, its late now. Your fiancé must be waiting for you” smile sungyeol.

 

“How he..” murmured Woohyun.

 

“Did Sunggyu hyung told you?” Ask Woohyun then stand up. He knows Sunggyu will told everything to Sungyeol and of cause about Woohyun’s fiancé too.

 

“Thank you for return” says Sungyeol and move his eyes to the river in front of him.

 

“Take care of yourself, I will go now,” Woohyun stare at Sungyeol and he can’t help to feel bad with what he have done before. But the past is the past, he has Sungjong now and Sungyeol also have ‘special friend’. Woohyun hope that person will loved Sungyeol more than him because Sungyeol deserve someone better.

 

“We will meet again” says Sungyeol while still looking at the river.

~~~

 

Myungsoo make his way to the bakery store near his house. Living alone since 1 year ago after his parents died in car accident makes him being more independent. He finished his study at Seoul University six month ago. After hundreds of interview he attends, finally he got an offer to work at one of big companies in Korea two days ago.

 

“Excuse me! Can you help me?” ask a stranger who suddenly pats his shoulder when he enter the store.

 

“Hmm? Its depend on what you ask.” Answer Myungsoo. In this world nowdays, we can’t trust people easily and that’s what he thinking at this moment.

 

“Can I borrow your phone for a while? I lost my phone and I don’t know where to find it.” Ask the stranger again and this time Myungsoo can see the stranger have a beautiful eyes.

 

“Yeah sure,” Usually Myungsoo won’t easily lend his belonging to someone he don’t even know but this time he lost himself to the person in front of him. And he doesn’t know why.

 

“Thanks so much.. Really thank you,” answer the stranger while keeps bowing his head.

 

“Here..” says Myungsoo while giving his phone to the stranger. “He’s cute,” murmured Myungsoo.

 

The stranger takes Myungsoo’s phone and call someone. Myungsoo keep staring at the stranger infront of him and not he don’t trust the stranger but he keep admire the stranger face. “He has prefect jawline and sharp nose,” murmured Myungsoo with sly smile.  

 

“Thank you sir,” smile the stranger while giving back Myungsoo’s phone.

 

“You are welcome,” smile Myungsoo back while taking back his phone. “So, who you calling before?” ask Myungsoo but he don’t want to sound like a jealous lover or what. He just yeah he jealous.

 

“Call my phone, and you know what..ahhh glad that I left my phone at my friend house,” smile the stranger and that’s enough making Myungsoo’s heart beat so fast.

 

“Ah I thought perhaps you calling your couple..” says Myungsoo while bite his lips.

 

“Aniya..I’m still single,” awkward smile from the stranger and Myungsoo can see the stranger blushing face.

 

"Thats good," smirk Myungsoo. "Anyway, I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo and you are?," smile Myungsoo and extend his hand.

 

"Kim Sunggyu," answer Sunggyu and shake hand with the boy name Kim Myungsoo.

 

~~~

 

"Calm down hyung. Everything will be okay," smile Sungjong while holding his fiancé’s hand.

 

“I’m still not ready for this Jong,” sigh Woohyun while looking at the wall.

 

“Your dad trust you and that’s why he give his position as a CEO to you. As a son, you have to work hard and make him proud, hyung,” smile Woohyun while poking Woohyun’s cheek. “Smile please, I want to see your cute dimple,” grins Sungjong.

 

“You always know how to make me feel better, my Jong, my babe, my fiancé,” smile Woohyun and kiss Sungjong’s cheek. “But how if I’m makes he disappointed?  I’m..” Woohyun stand up from the bed and walk to the balcony.

 

“Your mum says you are the best son and willing to do anything for them, and I’m trusting you too hyung,” says Sungjong and walk to his fiancé then back hugs him.

 

“Yeah, anything until leaving someone behind,” murmured Woohyun.

 

“pardon..?” ask Sungjong.

 

“Nothing babe,” smile Woohyun.

 

“I love you, hyung” says Sungjong and lean his head on Woohyun back then close his eyes.

 

“Silly..” chuckle Woohyun. Sungjong feel disappointed with the answer he received from Woohyun. Woohyun never answering his confession with the answer he wants it.