Chapter 2

On Rainy Days

“That’s stupid Namu comeback from America? I thought he just want to stay there for the rest of his life” mocking Sunggyu. For him, Nam Woohyun was the worst human being ever not just because Woohyun leave his best friend but more than that.

“Come on hyung, past is the past. What happen to Sungyeol…” Sunggyu interrupt Hoya. “Shut up Hoya, lets end this topic here! But If I have a death note, Nam Woohyun is the first name that I will write on.

“Hyung, to be honest me too” chuckle Hoya.

~

“Hyung, I’m scare. I know no one here” pouting Sungjong while holding Woohyun hand tightly.

“You have me right? I won’t leave you alone here. Don’t worry” persuade Woohyun and hugs his fiancée’s waist.

“Wah so romantic this love birds” greets Mrs Nam.

“Mum!!” grins Woohyun

“Anyway, why don’t you go and introduce your fiancée to your friends” Smile Mrs Nam.

“Friends? I don’t know if they still welcoming me mum” sighed Woohyun while looks at the crowd.

“Hyung, you never told me about your friend.” Curious Sungjong. Since both of them start to become closer and be a couple, Woohyun never told Sungjong about his friend in Korea or if he miss them or not. When Sungjong ask him, he just smile and change the topic. Its make Sungjong curious about his fiancée social life, if Woohyun try to hide something from him?. That’s question always disturbs his mind until now.

“There nothing to talk about” smile Woohyun and Sungjong know something is wrong.

“Oh see your friend over there!” says Mrs Nam.

“Sunggyu hyung” gulp Woohyun.

“Kim Sunggyu!! Come here!!” Mrs Nam calls sunggyu while waving his hand. Sunggyu’s mind have a thousand curse words to Woohyun but his face just smiling and walk to them.

“Well Sungjong, this is Kim Sunggyu, Woohyun’s friend since high school” smile Mrs Nam while introduce Sungjong to sunggyu. Woohyun just keep silent and low his head. To scare to face Sunggyu at this moment.  

“Annyeong, Lee Sungjong imnida. Woohyun’s fiancée” Sungjong introduce himself to Sunggyu and bowing.

“Fiancee??” shocking Sunggyu.

“Yeah Sunggyu, he’s cute right? Anyway, I need to go. Needs to greet others guest too. Have fun!” Grins Mrs Nam and leave 3 of them together.

“Can I call you hyung?” ask Sungjong smiling.

“Sure” simple answer from Sunggyu and keep glance at Woohyun.

“Hyung, so happy to know you here. I know no one here except Woohyun” Pouting Sungjong.

“You sure you know this guys?” smirk Sunggyu.

“Emm..yeah. he my fiancée” smile Sungjong.

“Sungjong-ah…” sighed Sunggyu.

“Yes hyung..”

“Never mind, take care. Need to go now, have something to do.” Smile Sunggyu to Sungjong.

“Welcome back Nam Woohyun ssi” smirking Sunggyu and walk away.

~

“You go to their party last night?” ask Hoya while drinks his white coffee.

“yeah, I just want to welcoming our CEO’s son” smirk Sunggyu.

“Wow I’m so impress!!” grins Hoya.

“You know what? He never changed” says Sunggyu while bitting his lips try to hold his anger.

“Why you think that?” ask Hoya.

“He have fiancée”

“WHAT THE HELL?? Seriously hyung?” shocking Hoya and glad only two of them at the pantry.

“Yeah, Lee Sungjong”

“So, it’s a guy?” ask Hoya again.

“Yeah, but you know what, I hope Sungjong fate won’t end up like Sungyeol because I know Sungjong is a nice and innocent boy just like our choding friend. Seriously I will kill that’s stupid namu one day” Mad Sunggyu.

~

“I’ll there in 10 minute dad. Don’t worry!! See you at home” Says Woohyun and end the call.

“Seoul grow up so fast in 3 years,” murmur Woohyun while driving.

“If this Han River? Its still the same.” Monolog Woohyun while passing Han River. What happened in this place 3 years ago is one of his past memory that he want to delete it forever.

“Sungyeol??” shocking Woohyun when he saw one capture that never leave his mind since 3 years ago, sitting at the same place where they meet for the last time.