First Fill

Bite and Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] First fill [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Please I need your love
Why are you running away when I need you?
Please I need your smile
I wanna resemble everything about the lovable you, baby

Sweet Girl by B1A4

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Their morning was full of Seungri’s screams of call-and-tug-Sandara.
 

“Sandara! Do you know what this is? Here, I’ll show you!”
 

“ Hey! Hey! Sandara! “
 

“ Woah, you gotta check this out, Sandara!”


Though Sandara has no problem herself, the other watchers were worried for her, constantly watching the maknae recklessly drag the slave everywhere the house.


“ That girl has completely captured the maknae’s heart no doubt.” Taeyang amusedly pointed out to the maknae outside the door, giving Sandara a green apple freshly plucked from the tree.


Then they saw Seungri pretending to trip on his own feet which the girl quickly coming in aid.


“Yup. Definitely.”


Jiyong arched an eyebrow. “What’s the matter? They are just playing anyway.”  Beside him, Kiko poked his arm.


“ Jiyong, I want to see the greenhouse at the back. Can I?”


“ Yeah, sure.”


“Will you accompany me?”


“ Uh-“ A boisterous laugh from the maknae halted him, and they all witnessed Sandara and Seungri laughing together, holding on to a weird shaped apple.


“ Jiyong?”


“Huh? Uh yeah sure. Let’s go this way.”


As the two went away in stride, the left out people looked at each other.


“Geez.” Chaerin stood up. “ Just going for a walk.”

 

“Where’s Chaerin going?” Seungri asked, plopping down to a loveseat.

 

“Going for a walk. “ Taeyang repeated.

 

Sandara clasped her hands in front and walked at the men in awkward manner. “ Uhm, if you don’t mind, may I be dismissed for a while?”


The oldest, TOP, responded. “ Yeah, sure. Don’t worry about Jiyong. He’s somewhere with Kiko.”

 

Oh. Sandara smiled; glad to be able to provide time for her master and the pretty lady while she accompanies one of his friends. “ Well then, I shall excuse myself. “ She bowed stealthily and retreated with hops in her steps.


“ Taeyang.”

 

“ Yeah, hyung?”

 

“ Where did Jiyong find the girl again?”

 

“ Ah the orphanage you mean? It’s Maria Orphanage. “

 

“ Hm. . . “

 

Sandara went down the stairs in quick steps, following the noises she heard. At the appearance of a half-opened door, she took a peek from the space and entered in excitement as she saw Wendy and the others.

 

“Hi.” She called. The maids perked at her voice and gathered around her enthusiastically.

 

“Sandara!” They called. “What brings you here?” Sunny asked with a basket of apples at her lap.

 

Sandara shrugged weakly. “ Nothing important. I just want to join you. “

 

“ Well, okay! But we’re cooking right now, will you be alright here?”

 

“Yes, of course.”


“ No, Sandara! You shouldn’t be doing that!” Wendy ushered to her as the girl moves over rack by rack of plates washed by the other maids.

 

Sandara smiled. “ It’s okay. Please let me do this. This is the only thing I can help you with. “

 

“We’re glad that you’re helping us.”Sunny mused. “ But I don’t think that idea welcomes master. You know him. “

 

“ Oh don’t worry. I’m pretty sure master will agree. “

 

The two maids wondered. “ Oh? Why is that so?”

 

“ I’m giving master and lady Kiko some time for themselves. If I’m occupied, then master won’t go hawk-eyes on me.”

 

Sunny paused and laughed. “ Alright! Alright! If you say so. After washing the dishes, could you help me pick some vegetables and cook our lunch? “

 

“ SUNNY!” The maids yelled.

 

 

“ Could I ask something?” Sandara spoke while peeling the potatoes at the floor. The maids scampered all over the kitchen, heat and noise combining as they went back and forth.

 

“ Ask away, Sandara!”

 

Said girl walked to the faucet and brushed away clinging potato skins under the running water. “ Master provides the money to buy food for us?”

 

“ Oh yes!” Wendy chirped. “ Master lets us buy all the necessary ingredients and the small vegetable plantation at the backyard is also master’s expense. “

 

“ Yeah, he’s so kind, right? Good thing he didn’t inherit his mother’s impudence. “

 

“ For our sake, Sunny, please control your mouth! What if he heard you? “

 

“ Stop sizzling around, Wendy. Even master doesn’t like her anyway. “

 

Setting down the last peeled potato, Sandara carried the basket. “ Where shall I cut these, Sunny-ah?”

 

“ Oh! There are knives and chopping boards at the next door. You may do it there. Thanks, Sandara!”

 

She complied and walked away, with the two maids’ bickers fading.

 

As expected, even the kitchen where everything should be neat and organized and full of polished utensils, was as dull as every part of the house. It may be supplied enough, but lacks the glam.

 

“ No wonder. . . “ She huffed, folding the sleeves of her dress and fixing the ties of her apron. Grabbing a knife and board, she started with the smaller ones, testing on how she does the procedure back at the orphanage. Her thoughts clouded on to memories of her past nightmares, curious of her best friend’s condition. She knew Park Bom isn’t exactly the friendly type as she has a deep hatred of the orphanage and wished for them t escape before but their horribly fatigued bodies prevent them from doing so.

 

She hopes that she was able to cope up with her absence.

 

Or maybe someone has bought her already.

 

The thought made her wince, a jolt passed by her whole body. After seconds of recovering, she picked up the fallen potato, which was unexpectedly coated with red liquid spots. Looking over the source, the pain finally struck at her middle finger as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter