Personality traits. introvert. infj. slytherin. o+ blood type
positive: caring. hard working. flexible. driven.
neutral: lenient. conformist. composed. protective.
negative: sarcastic. sassy. impulsive. perfectionist.
because of her upbringing and her past idol group status, song has developed most of her personality through these things. her father taught her to be everything she is, from her lenience in being a conformist during pressing times as well as her hard working nature. when song wants something, if she puts her mind to it she won't stop until she gets it. some may consider her a perfectionist, however it's just part of her journey and her habits so that she can achieve what she wants.
while song is a rather quiet and reserved girl, she also has her extroverted moments when she's around people she's comfortable with, so often this can come out when they are on camera or in front of their fans. this is where her 'sassiness' and sarcasm come out. she always has a comeback for anything that's thrown her way, which has also furthered her korean skills. before she was relatively good at korean she would still try, even though they would be simple and often silly.
on top of these, song is someone who does what she wants, combining with her 'i can do anything if i can set my mind to it' mindset. this gives her enough confidence to push her further. usually the things that she wants to do whether it's impulsive or not typically has to do with her hobbies and work. when she wants to learn a new challenging dance, she will do it if it keeps her up all night. when she was learning korean she would bring her work books with her everywhere and do them between schedules and in the car. she also wants to buy a japanese work book so that she can learn japanese.
whenever song is sad, though, she's the type to keep it in and not let it show. however if someone knows her well enough, they'll know that if she's unusually quiet even though she's still smiling, something could be up. her mannerisms will also turn to her being a bit more physically clingy, her skinship becoming more frequent. if she's confronted during this time about her emotions though, it's likely they'll all spill out. she hates crying in front of others, but once she starts it won't stop until she is calm enough to actually sit and regulate her emotions.
song was born in the south of thailand. hat yai city to be exact. when she was a couple of years old, her parents divorced and her dad raised her from there. both of her parents remarried within two years and gave her a half sibling on each side.
from a young age song found an enjoyment in dancing and singing, so once she was old enough and had her father's permission she joined a dance group so that she could begin doing something that she was passionate about. her father was fully supportive of her decision and even encouraged her to do what she loved.
through her dance academy, song auditioned for a girl group named amoranth and made it in the group. unfortunately the group disbanded within a couple of years, crushing song, however her determination was enough for her to keep working for her dream. however while she was in amoranth, one of her group members introduced her to kpop where she fell in love with the girl group rose. initially she supported moon through and through, but quickly started to look up to all of the members. her interest in the group was the reason for her auditioning for dal media.
- her favorite color is black and her favorite food is sushi
- she loves cats and would like to have one of her own one day
- one of her biggest fears is water, so therefore flying in airplanes if it's over water also ties in.
- she loves watching movies and tv shows, often updating her fans on what she's watched or has been watching.
- her name song in thai means two
- she has never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend
- she really loves old american rock bands such as motley crue, kiss, guns n roses and aerosmith. she has a lot of t-shirts having to do with them. they also inspired her to begin to learn the guitar at a young age.
- kuromi is her favorite character from any franchise
- she really likes watching anime, her favorites being naruto and bleach
- one of her favorite things to do is learn boy group dances, especially bts and shinee
- song has a habit of making weird faces when conversing with people if the conversation is entertaining her. she also does faces for her fans. example: 1, 2, 3