Who Are You? (1)

Black Pearl

 

Baekhyun paced back and forth in the room. He crossed his arms and a frown was shown on his face.

"Is he ing kidding me? Lulu, that's still a nice name bro," Baekhyun stopped and pointing at Luhan, then he continue to pace back and forth,"Me? Baekkie?! That's....i don't know. I think Gary has a good naming sense, but no."

Luhan raised a brow,"I thought you were mad because we must wearing something like this, not because his naming sense," He grinned at the boy.

"Stop it, Lulu! I dont like that name, but.." Baekhyun throw his body on the bed and stared at the ceiling,"I don't know. Seems i have no other choice. Baekkie..."

Luhan was sitting on the bed on this huge mansion. He and Baekhyun shared a same room. The room was beside Chaerin's room because Gary insisted the owner that they are bestfriend that can't be separated. 

There is a knock at the door.

"Who is there?"

"It's me," Chaerin opened the door and walked in.

"Princess Chaerin, what's up?" Baekhyun get up and sitting crossed leg on the bed.

"I need a help from both of you. Look at this," Chaerin unfold the paper she brought and show it to the boys.

"Whoa....." Luhan gasped.

"What is this?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's the lion statue that i saw," She was pointing at her head,"I try to make the sketch."

"Sketch..." Luhan daydreaming when Baekhyun quickly whispered to him,"More like a toddler doodle," And the later got a hard elbowed from Luhan.

Baekhyun and Luhan look into Chaerin's drawing once again. What they thought: she was drawing a red sun -an angry red sun with eyes and mouth filled with fangs on it- there is a square thingy attached to the sun and something long that should be the tail but it looks like a spike to them.

They nervously smiled to the girl in front of them. The said girl just tapping her finger on her cheek and stared at them innocently.

"So....." Luhan nervously looked at Baekhyun, hinting him to helped him

"What do you want us to do, Princess?" Asked Baekhyun.

"We should search for the owner of this statue. We should do this quickly. I'm worried about Oppas and Unnies,"

"But we must wait Suho's order. It's too dangerous," Luhan reasoning.

"But they are dying, we can't wait" 

"But.."

"Or i just going by myself," Chaerin about to turned and left the room when Luhan quickly grabbed her wrist.

"Wait! Princess, we got it. We got it. Okay, we'll help you like...now?"

 

"Wake up sleepyhead~" 

Woof

"Wake up~~ you are on duty," She pulled his ear but he is not even stirred.

"Hello~~~ sleepyhead~~ Baekhyun sent me to you because he know you will be like this. WAKE UP!"

No respond.

"It's almost 30 minutes and you still in a deep slumber. I can't with you!"

Ringo gave up and crossed her hands. She flied and sitting on his head.

"I'm bored. Why i must stuck with you?! Aish! I'll be happy if i must accompany Chanyeol. Atleast he will chat with me." She pouted.

They were on a rooftop of a warehouse. Keeping an eye on Baekhyun, Chaerin, and Luhan. Actually Ringo more be glad if Baekhyun allowed her to accompany him and the rest. But both Baekhyun and Luhan worried about her and Luffy considering what had happened with Pipi. So now she is here, stuck with a sleeping werewolf on this rooftop.

"I wonder what Chanyeol and Luffy doing. I'm really bored~~," She stretch her hand when suddenly Kyungsoo's ears flicked. He abruptly woke up and gazing to a certain building -or a pub where Chaerin, Luhan, and Baekhyun were there.

"Finally~"

Auuuuuuuuuum. He howl to the entire village.

Ringo's body stiffed as she stared at the werewolf. She knew what the howl means: emergency alert.

"Oh no. What happened?" Ringo panicked and her eyes were focusing on the pub where her master and the other two were there.

woof wooof wof.

"Okay let's go!"

 

"PRINCESS CHAERIN IN DANGER!!!" Someone abruptly opened the door and panting hard. Startled Suho, Gary, Jongkook, and Haha,

"What do you mean? Isn't Chaerin in her room? Where is Luhan and Baekhyun?" Suho raised up and walked toward Chanyeol.

"Who are you?" Haha asked a bit taken a back about the sudden intruder.

"PRINCESS CHAERIN IN DANGER! THERE IS NO TIME!" Chanyeol stared at Suho. He is topless and just wearing a jeans due to his transformation from liger to human.

"Princess? Wait i dont get it Gary," Haha give the other man a confused look.

"Who are you? Why you can break through this mansion?" Jongkook demanded.

"I will explain it later, but can we go help Chaerin first?"

 

Kyungsoo and Ringo arrived at the damaged pub. There were beaten Luhan and Baekhyun with leaking head.

"Oh my God, Who did this to you Baekkie?! And where is Chaerin?" Ringo asked her master.

"They kidnapped her. Kyungsoo," Baekhyun gave a look to the wolf and the said one understand what it mean: save her.

"We'll taking care of this mess, save Chaerin. We are counting on you," He said again.

With a low growl Kyungsoo step out from the pub.

 

Fresh lemon mint. Atleast it was Chaerin's scent for Kyungsoo. He following her scent along the alleyway behind the pub.

does happened anywhere. Why does she even sneaking out in the first place?!

Kyungsoo stopped for awhile, searching for Chaerin's scent amongst more than hundreds smells. He found it and running throungh the narrow way until he found a way out.

There it is.

Kyungsoo saw Chaerin was kidnapped by atleast five man. They brought her to a rather small house. The largest man brought her on his shoulder and she was thightly bound and mouth gagged. She tried to fighting back but failed miserably. Kyungsoo was snooping around, still with his wolf form to ease his movement and to avoid unnecessary fight with bandits around the village.

He stopped in front of the house where Chaerin was. He sneaking through the gate easily because people thought he just a stray dog. A rather huge stray dog if they dumb enough to be fooled.

He then looked around, make sure there is nobody who saw him. He then knocked at the door, still in the wolf form. Someone opened the door and Kyungsoo gladly crashing into the poor guy. He let out his beast soul to take over him. Seconds later he just saw limp bodies and blood everywhere.

Not wasting more time, he then following Chaerin scent and crashed anyone who blocking him.

 

Chaerin's mouthgagged loosen up. This huge nasty man still carrying her like a bag of rice. It just happened so fast. She remember she was on the restroom meanwhile Luhan waiting in front of the restroom and Baekhyun with these men was chatting and gathering information. Apparantely these guys didn't know anything about this lion statues thingy and just want benefits from them.

When they back from the restroom, one of these man start to touch Chaerin's body and Luhan explode on the spot. He beat up that man but being beaten up by bandits there. All was blurry, what Chaerin saw the last was someone hit Baekhyun on the back and Chaerin was brought by these men. 

"Get off of your hand from me," Chaerin said,"Please." She added.

"Oh you can talk sweety?," The man grabbed her tight harshly and Chaerin squirm uncomfortable.

"Please," She begged. Please please, i just don't want she comes and kill all of you

"Oh no, sweety. Seems you are from a rich family. We can sell you with a very high price! HAHAHAHAHA!"

All the bandit laughing hard while Chaerin still begging to be freed.

Suddenly Chaerin stop struggling,"Oh~ you are such an abodient sweety. Too bad i didn't bring your two friends. I like the beannie one." 

".....sell what?" Chaerin mumbled, her bound hands slipped to her thigh and second later the man who carried her collapse on the ground.

Chaerin jumped off. She freed her bound hands and foot with her dagger.

"Don't you dare to touch my body. Old hag," She kick the unconcious man and turned her heel,"Hmm. Where am i?" She asked one of the shocked bandit but they draw their weapons.

Chaerin rised her brows,"Oh i guess you are the bad guys too?"

The bandits gave her a confuse look but decide to attack her,"She is dangerous!"

Chaerin beat the first two bandits with the back of her dagger with ease.

"Say, why am i here? Where am i?" She asked at the two remaining bandits.

"..YOU CRAZY GIRL HAAAAA!" Both of the bandit attacked her. Chaerin throw her dagger straight to the wall, she dodge and hit both the men's hand and neck. Bring them to the dreamland. 

"I am asking both of you nicely, ain't i? Guess your parents never teach you how to treat a lady," She lift one of the unconsious bandit's chin up with her right hand and pulled her dagger out of the wall with her left hand.

She was getting up and stretch her body. "It has been awhile since i'm coming. I think i lack of training. Hey Chaerin, make sure you have to training."

"Who are you?"

Chaerin narrowed her eyes and throw her dagger to the new stranger behind her.

Kyungsoo's eyes squinted as the dagger cut his right cheek before it stabbed at the wall behind him. He had change to human form.

"I'm asking who are you? The real you," Kyungsoo still put an eye on Chaerin.

"I am Park Chaerin, daughter of Park Jungsoo, The King of Banaspati Kingdom. Who are you?" Chaerin raised her brows and hands on the hips.

 

 

---

 

Well?