Let Go

Black Pearl

 

"Chaerin and Suho, come with me," Jungsoo ordered,"I need to know what happened. The rest can going back to academy for your report," he stopped for the moment,"And Luhan you must meet your brother, something happened."

They worriedly looking to Luhan, who zooming out a bit but gave the king a bow,"Yes, Your Highness,"

"Chaerin," Siwon call the girl, before the rest going back to academy.

"Yes Uncle Siwon?" 

"I actually prefer you could break for awhile, but i am afraid i need you to come to academy after your talk with your dad," He patted Chaerin's head, take a glance to the king,"Because we need your help."

"Nothing is more pleasant than helping you. As far as my ability is useful," She beamed.

"That's my girl," Jungsoo put his hands on his daughter's shoulders.

 

---

 

Luhan increased his pace. Now he was heading to medical centre. He rewind his conversation with his principal just now.

"He is in the middle of a mission, in the Bage village, the village of bandits."

"I don't know the detail since the regulation of every missions is not regulated by me."

"But this afternoon he came with blooded head and body covered with wound. He passed out in the front gate and we immediatelly taking him to the medical centre. He lost so much blood and still has not conscious until now."

Luhan took a left turn, now semi-running in the hall while his mind still clouded with his little brother.

He arrived in the medical centre and quickly scanning every door he passed.

"207.. 207.." He keep chanting the room number and found the room on the far left end of the medical centre hall.

Without warning he slamming the door and abruptly walking to the bed. Lay turned his head. He was there looking after Sehun.

"How is he?" Luhan circled the bed

"Luhan," Lay getting up from his seat and let the older boy took his seat. The older boy took the seat and looking to Sehun worriedly.

"He had get trough the crisis," Lay fixing the blanket on Sehun's,"He is so strong. Ordinary people who lost so much blood won't be survived. Glad i was there when he appeared in the front gate with bloodied body." The younger boy went to the table near the hospital bed, poured the water to the glass and gave it to Luhan. He accepted but didn't drink it. Luhan let out a frustated sigh at the sight in front of him. Sehun's head was heavily bandaged as well as his right hand. IV needle was stuck in his left hand. He could see bruise on the corner of the younger boy's lips as if he being turtored.

Lay must have healing him a lot, but seeing from the wounds and bandages, Luhan could imagine Sehun has much worse wounds before he arrived here..

"He will be okay." Lay assured the worried boy in front of him,"But i don't know what happened with Pipi." His face turn grim.

Luffy and Mikan made a sad look while took a seat on Sehun's pillow. Luffy patted the cheek of his master's little brother try to console the unconscious boy. Mikan shed a tear as she keep healing Sehun's bruises.

"Who did this to him?" Luhan gritted his teeth

"We don't know...yet, but he was tightly holding something in his palm, maybe that can be the clue."

Luhan took a deep breath and close his eyes when they heard a faint knocked on the door. They turned their head and was meet with the nurse.

"I'm sorry but i got called from Principal. You guys summoned by him to his office. Let me taking care of him," She said while adjusting the flow of nutrient through IV.

Luhan getting up from his seat,"Thanks, please taking care of him" He bowed to the nurse and walking through the door with Lay and their fairies behind. Anger was shown on his face.

 

---

 

They arrived at Siwon's office, the principal was with Xiumin, Kris, and a boy Luhan didn't know, who sitting with a laptop on his lap.

"You arrived," The principal said. Luhan just gave him a nod.

"Welcome back home and i'm sorry about your brother. We have heard the detailed about your mission from Xiumin and Kris," He put a fabric on his table,"And that Iurra told you there will be some clue about the missing members," He said grimly, eyes never left the boy. Luhan just nod once again.

"I'm afraid the clue is somehow related to what happened with your brother," He said, getting more attention to the pretty boy.

"What do you mean?" The younger boy asked.

"This is what your brother holding onto his dear life on his palm," Siwon pointed the fabric in front of him but didn't opened it,"We need Chaerin's power to unveil the clue."

"What it is?" Luhan asked.

"You will know later, Luhan, when Chaerin arrived. I'm afraid it'll affect the history of this object if other people touch this. But while waiting Chaerin to come, i'll introduce you to the new Unit-D Members," He standing and clapped his hand. 

The boy who Luhan didn't know just now put his laptop to his side and sat up.

"I am Kim Jongdae, human, and have lightning ability," He offered his hand for handshake which Luhan accept.

"I'm Luhan, Telekinesis," he said,"And this is Luffy, my fairy," Luffy bowed to Jongdae who had mouth hanging open.

"Male fairy..." Jongdae said, eyes darted to someone behind Luhan. Questioning look on his face.

"Male fairy do exist, Kim Jongdae, though the number is less than female fairy. I'm Lay by the way, new member. Healing. Oh and actually Jongdae is my roomate," Lay beamed behind Luhan.

"You too?!" Luhan turned his body and met with Lay's laugh.

"I bet you too preoccupied with Sehun's condition until you didn't realize why am i still following you along until this office," He shook his head.

"We still have several new members," Siwon announced, Luhan and Xiumin raised a brow,"We don't know about this." Xiumin said, looking to Jongdae and then Lay.

"We need so much back up, as my estimate of the worst possible increase in crime recently," the principal said

"This is like what Iurra's said to us," Xiumin rubbing his hands uncomfortably.

"...Dark age will risen," Kris spoke, eyeing everyone in the room.

"But we don't know who is our enemy," Xiumin nodded while Luhan pinch the bridge of his nose.

Suddenly someone opened the door. It was Chanyeol.

"Whats up Luhan hyung! Xiumin hyung! And....?" He rubbed his head with his hand when met eyes with the taller boy,"The named Kris. Fly," Kris said. Eyes cold as usual.

"Oh what's up Kris hyung! I'm Park Chanyeol. Were-liger. Fire." He beamed and lightly bumped Kris's chest with his fist. The later widen his eyes in shock and lift his head to see Chanyeol's expression. He just purely has a dumb-face expression with that big eyes and rich teeth. Kris feel dumbfounded since this is like the first time someone treated him that way.

"Yeah, bro." Kris bumped his fist to Chanyeol's chest and the later just grinning. The rest just smiling seeing their interaction.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, werewolf, earth," Kyungsoo appeared from Chanyeol's back,"nice to know you all. But there is something important that we must told you, Sir."

"Kang Gary claimed to know some of the bandits in the Bage village," Baekhyun spoke and standing beside Kyungsoo,"and he is offering a help," Ringo said.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun. Elf, Light, and this is my fairy," Baekhyun pointed to his fairy,"The named Ringo, nice to know you all," She said while bowing.

"Isn't Kang Gary is one of the mafia boss? What is he doing here?" All the boys turned their attention to someone behind Byun Baekhyun.

"Kim Suho, leader of Unit-D." He is standing in the frame door ,"Nice to meet you. And i bring someone here,"

"Princess, you've come," Siwon straightened his back.

Chaerin popped out her head behind Suho. Her fingers clutched into Suho's back shirt. Suho chuckled seeing Chaerin's behaviour.

"I'm Park Chaerin. Nice to meet you," She shyly darted her eyes to the boys. Still unused with all the attention she get meanwhile the boys just hanging their mouth open, startled. Some because of her sudden visit or the other because this is their first time seeing the princess.

Xiumin chuckled at his friends reaction, at their princess' reaction.

He saw Suho smile at her and patted Chaerin's side. He whispered her something Xiumin couldn't hear. But the changes of Chaerin's face told him Suho tried to encourage the girl in front of them. Which Suho successfully did.

What Xiumin didn't know was his brow unconsciously knotted together seeing the scene.

"So, Uncle Siwon, what would you want me to do?" Chaerin finally spoke.

"This," He took the fabric on his desk and unwrapped it. There is a silver ring inside the fabric,"I want you to read this."

"That's Sehun's," Luhan's eyes darkened.

Without a word, Chaerin undone her bandaged hand while walking toward Siwon. She took the ring and the temperature dropped, a little bit lower that the usual. Her eyes glistening silver. The boys who just met with her have many expressions on their face. Shocked, amazed, confused, startled, Some of them mouthed a,"woah."

SNAPPED!

Chaerin dropped. But before her body kissed the floor, Siwon and Suho grabbed her waist.

"I am sorry," Siwon whispered in her ears, but the other still can heard what he was saying,"I must let you take a break after your journey."

Chaerin just rised her hand to told the older man that she is alright.

They made her sit on the sofa beside Jongdae. Lay come to their way, ready to gave her a healing.

"We must quick..." Chaerin muttered after taking two or three deep breath.

"I saw them... Jonghyun oppa.. Lee Joon oppa...Luna eonni.. Vic eonni.." Eyes searching for Suho. Suho gripped her hand when hearing his missing-Unit-D-members.

"They don't have much time, blood everywhere. Your brother Luhan-ssi..." Her limp hands stretched to searching the owner name

"Sehun," Luhan chrouched down in front of Chaerin,"Yes..Sehun.. he is very brave. They helped him to escaped. They are being trapped somewhere...in the bandits village." 

"But..." Chaerin stopped for awhile, taking her breath,"They told Sehun something.. They know my ability so they told Sehun to keep one of his his thing and give it to me, so i can tell you what their message."

Chaerin straightened in her seat. All eyes focused on her. She closed her eyes, she opened but closed it again. She took a deep breath once again and this time, she let her tears flow down. Startled all the boys in the room.

"They told you guys to let them go. Because there was way too dangerous and they don't have much time left. They're dying" She put a hand on his face, trying to engulfed her sobbed while Suho's gripped thighten on Chaerin's other hand.

"They are.. badly turtored until i can't recognize them at all," Now she can't hide her sob. Her body shook.

The rest boys just speechless, some of them looked away. Some of them pissed off. Luhan getting up and kicked a table.

Siwon's face darkened,"Call Kang Gary. Let me now what he can do," he ordered.

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shorta chapter ><

Btw, I can't stop replaying Thunder, someone help me ><

Their new mini album just got me.. wow.