Bage Village

Black Pearl

 

Kang Gary was sitting crossed leg on the floor in his cell. His hands on the back of his head. He boringly staring at the cold wall and then at the prison bars. The door slammed open and he was met with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Chanyeol took a key from his pocket and unlocking the padlock.

"Are you going to interrogating me again?" He asked the boys,"I've told you all you need. Me and you, friends. Alright?" He raised his brow

Kyungsoo turned his face away, trying his best not to get annoyed.

"Nah, it's just our principal want to asked you something," Chanyeol opened the cell door.

"Siwon. What he want to know about?" Gary standing up and gave his hands to Chanyeol who start to handcuffing him.

"You will know later. Now we'll go to his office." 

"Alright," He said while walking to the cell door. Ready to took a breath of some fresh air outside.

 

---

 

"Tell me something about Bage village," Siwon paced back and forth in front of his workdesk,"beside the fact that's a bandits village." He stopped for awhile, gazing into Gary's eyes.

Gary raised his brow and eyeing the man in front of him. The boys and Chaerin are in the same room, watching them.

"Well..." he trailed off,"the title of bandits village is not just a name. It's literally. You can't trust anyone there. Unless you are one of them."

"You mean?"

"Violence, crime, robbery, harassment, black market, human trafficking, mention all the bad things, you will find it there. If you are innocent, you can't survive there." 

Everyone gulped. 

"That bad?" Jongdae asked in disbelief.

Gary thought for awhile,"It's depend. If you want going there, better bring someone who know that place better."

Siwon squinted his eyes,"...and how better you know the place?"

Gary smirked,"Good question. Well, it's like my playground. But even though i know it very well, it's still dangerous."

"Excuse me, Sir, but do you know someone who has lion statues in their....basecamp?" Chaerin raised his hand gaining attention from all of them.

Gary tapped his chin, thinking for awhile, "As i know many guild of bandits have lion statues in their basecamp, i can't tell them." Gary answered.

They exchanging looks. Siwon took a deep breath and leaning to his desk.

"Listen, we haven't trust you but we don't have any choice than let you helping us. But i need a guarantee." He said.

Gary tilted his head,"...My head have a high price, you can took it if something happened, if do something to you guys." Gary said coldly,"..because i need your help too, that's why i'm willing to cooperate" He continued.

Some of them have an uncertain looks, the other just nodded, and the rest just make a poker face.

Siwon clearing his throat,"I'll keep your words Kang Gary." He clenched his fist and walking toward the said man,"If something happen, if we know you betraying us. I'll make sure to make a hole in your head," he pointing Gary's head with his finger, determined look on his face --and a bit anger. Anger because he can't do more than take their 'enemy''s offer.

Kang Gary didn't move an inch rather he showing the same determine looks on his face but with no trace of anger.

Siwon turned his body so Gary was facing his back.

"Jongdae, Kris, Suho. I need you to make strategy. We'll be going to Bage village this afternoon."

"And i hope i can come too," Chaerin said, startled all the boys. Gary raised his brow.

"Chaerin, are you crazy? That's way too dangerous." Siwon reasoning his voice full with concern and frustation.

"But i know the place," She said grimly,"I can trace it because i have the memory." She pointing to her head.

Siwon let out a frustating sigh, he run his finger on his hair. Once again he sighing. He know he couldn't win an argument against Chaerin, not when only Chaerin who know where is his pupils.

"Fine," He finally spoke. "Just don't forget to bring your dagger. In case something bad will happen. And bandage your hands."

"Now i'm thinking how i will tell your father about this," He huffed.

"I will, thanks Uncle Siwon." She smiled brightly. The rest just exchanging looks because they didn't understand anything.

 

----

 

"So....this is Bage village? Way too large for a village," Chaerin tapped her cheek, confused look on her face.

"This looks like city," Suho closed the car door.

"Well, u know human are greedy, especially in this so-called-village. Expansion of every guild is a common thing here." Gary leaned his back to the car.

"The more wide your land is, the higher level of bandits you got. Well i have a friend there. We can trust him and he is one of the high-ranked-bandit in this city. C'mon, pretty girls!" Gary snapped his fingers and Suho bursted out laugh seeing the two people who just get out from the car.

"Why i must dressing up like this?! I rather die than wearing this wig and make up. This wig is so tickling. I feel weird about my face," Luhan blowed a raspberry and scratching his wig in frustation just to looks cuter than he already has..

"You are so pretty Luhan-ssi," Chaerin laugh in amusement when looking to the boy in front of her. She fixed his beanie and brushing his wig. Luhan pouted.

"And how to use this so called eyeliner?! I can't see anything!" Baekhyun blurted out, he gripped a pencil on his hand.

"I've told you don't blink Baekhyun. And for your information, that thing in your hand is pencil brow, not an eyeliner. Now look at me, i just finished drawing your right eye," Ringo took out a liquid eyeliner and start drawing her master's left eye. The said one can't stop blinking.

"That's tickles, Ringo, stop, ahahahaha," Ringo rolled her eyes, her hands on her hips.

"Princess Chaerin, i'm afraid i need your help," She flied to Chaerin side and crossed her hands. Chaerin just giggled and took the eyeliner.

Baekhyun widened his eyes as Chaerin took a closer step toward him. It's his first time seeing her this very close and she freaking drawing his eye.

"It's done," Chaerin put the brush back to the bottle,"Don't blink for awhile or it'll smear your eyelids," She chuckled when see Baekhyun didn't even blink due to his shocked.

"You look pretty Puppy Elf, don't pouted. Smile, smile," Kang Gary smiled widely in hope Baekhyun will do the same thing he does. But he didn't.

"And why we should disguised as a woman?! This dress feels weird on my body, i can feel my inner legs brushed on each other and it feel so weird!" Baekhyun run his fingers to his fake long hair and huffed.

"You know that already.. People in this village.."

"...Like-or love females especially elves female," Baekhyun cutted off Suho.

"Yeah, and.."

"Princess Chaerin need more guardian and we must get some information and people here all more willing to give information to females, especially our kind," Luhan cutted Suho's speak again.

"Right. Then bear it," Suho retorted, a bit annoyed,"Speaking as needed and don't go far away from Chaerin's side," He reminded.

Both elves just sigh and nodded. Baekhyun and Luhan has this natural delicate features so even Suho didn't feel so surprise about their pretty looks as females.

They were going inside the village and all eyes were on them. The situation though, not that friendly. They could see some of disgusting males shamelessly looking at three 'females' in front of them. Some of them whistling. Luhan even heard a faint,"New pointed ears," with loud laughing. 

"The human is pretty tho, don't you think so? BHAHAHAHA"

"Hey where are you going? Need accompany?"

"Don't be so cocky. But i like that kind of females, WAHAHAHA"

Laughing, hard.

Baekhyun already make a fist but Gary just kept his hand in place,"Patient," he said.

"Just acted like a and they will give you everything later," He added.

Baekhyun mentally punched himself and Gary on the face. He swore to The Sacred Oak Tree he won't do something like this again. 

He gritted his teeth and second later he turned his head toward the bandits and gave them a y wink. The Bandits hanging their mouth open but second later they cheered up like a beast.

. he thought.

They already passed the bandits.

He rubbed his neck because he feel gross but the bandits thought he tossed his hair. More cheered.

Baekhyun make a fist but tried to cooling his temper.

After awhile they arrived on a huge mansion. There are eagle statue on each side of the gate and the same eagle ornament on the gate. They stopped in front of the gate. Luhan and Baekhyun struggling to reach the gate because of their heels.

"Finally," Gary claps his hands. He reached the front gate and was greeted by a guard there.

"Long time no see Jongkook," Gary cheered.

"Hey, Gary, wassup man? I thought you were dead!" The guard open the gate and let them in.

"So many things happened but you see, i'm okay." He beamed,"I need to see your boss."

Jongkook look at the others for the first time. Every part of his body seems to scream "SPARTA!" even his pierching eyes on them. They gulped. He is so different than any bandits they met earlier.

"Ah, they are my friends," Gary blurted out,"He is Suho, this pretty young girl here is Chaerin, that Elf with beanie is Lulu," Luhan glared at him,"And this is Baekk..ie?" Gary swore he sees daggers on Baekhyun eyes, but then Baekhyun gave Jongkook a nervous smile.

"Hmm.. i see. My name is Kim Jongkook. I'm the guardian of this guild and i'll you to my boss place. Please this way."

They followed Jongkook to the mansion.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

well, i'm so sorry for the late update lately.... So much things happened this month.

Actually i wanna quickly updating this story a month ago. But since something happened to EXO (and me and my RL), so i posponed it. 

Regarding Kris issue and the effect to this story. I start this story about EXO as OT12 and i decide to finish this story as OT12 as well. I hope people will understand. To make things more easy. For you who still stick with OT12, there you go, think this story as OT12. For you who already stick with OT11, just think Kris as an OC. And for you who don't give a about this things, just enjoy reading my story. Yeay <3

I love you guys <3