Who Are You? (2)

Black Pearl

 

There is a tension in the air. In the room. Between both of them.

Kyungsoo didn't know what happened. Why the princess's attitude suddenly change and why she could aim accurately and don't forget to mention her power. Yeah, if he didn't dodge in the last seconds he will be a corpse. And one thing he knew, the girl in front of him really is Chaerin. She still have the same scent-but much stronger. Now it's like her scent could punch into his already sensitive smelling-sense. This Chaerin has shining eyes than before. There was a strong expression now, on her face.

She is the same yet different.

Chaerin squinted her eyes. Why this boy didn't attack me? Is he not with these guys i beat? 

Kyungsoo took a step ahead only to met with Chaerin's sudden kick. Her leg hit his side face and now locking him on the floor, made him kiss the floor. He felt blood on his lips. 

"Don't you dare to touch me,"

"I'm a friend," Kyungsoo remained calm.

"I don't trust you."

"Fine, but i'm really a friend." Kyungsoo tried to stand up.

"Don't move!" She added the pressure on her leg to keep the boy in place.

"Should i say i'm a Unit-D member?"

"Nice try, Boy. I know every single of Unit-D members, don't you dare to impose me. Everyone in this land-"

"-know about this unit or should i say this oh-so-famous unit?" Kyungsoo blurted out.

Chaerin narrowed her eyes to the boy.

This is useless. He thought.

"...use your ability. Psycometry. You will know me." The boy suggested.

Chaerin felt so surprised. Just few people who know about her ability and even fewer who know about her double personalities. Chaerin sure the boy didn't know her last fact but he know her first fact. It's mean her other side trust him enough to let him know about her ability.

Kyungsoo felt the pressure on his head reducing and disappear. He lift up his gaze and saw Chaerin got rid the dirt on her dress.

"Who is this mission's leader?" She asked.

"Suho,"

She took out her dagger from the wall and gazing to the blood stain there, Kyungsoo's blood.

"I'm sorry." She said. The boy remained silent.

"Who are you?" She asked him again while wiping his almost-dry blood out from her weapon.

Kyungsoo lift up his head.

"You are a shape-shifter, werepeople, right? You must be one of the student," She guessed.

Kyungsoo look down to his body, he just wear his jeans,"Ah.. yeah ...I'm Do Kyungsoo."

"Kyungsoo, can you me to Suho?" She put her dagger back to its case.

"Do you trust me already? How if i'm actually your enemy?" He asked before change shaped to wolf form.

Chaerin shrugged,"No, i don't trust you, yet. But i do trust me. Let's go!"

Kyungsoo let a low growl and show her the way out.

***

"So, you are Unit-D?" Haha crossed his hands. His eyes scanning every person in the room.

"These two are actually males and the one who got kidnapped is Jungsoo's daughter. Bah! what a fail as a King!" 

"Shut your mouth off! Our King is not someone like that-"

"Stop it Suho, don't make him mad. Beside he already help us." Gary hold Suho in place. Suho clicked his tongue.

Haha was one of the big boss of bandit in this city and he was the one who save Baekhyun and Luhan and make sure the problem was cleared.

"And you are, wereperson, was snooping outside the city this whole time, with your were-form?" Haha asked Chanyeol and he nodded his head repeatedly,"Only since we are arrived here," Chanyeol added.

"And there is another wereperson in this team who currently saving this Jungsoo's daughter?" Both Baekhyun and Luhan nodded.

Haha sighed,"I need your explanation, Gary. If not because you are my bestfriend, i'll just kill you all on the spot."

Gary raised up and explaining their intentions in this city except Chaerin's ability part. Suho would occasionaly add or correcting what Gary said.

Haha closed his eyes and pinched his nose bridge,"Though we never say this out loud, but what i know Unit-D is really the best unit in this land. I don't know if almost all of this member can be defeated like that,"

There is a moment of silent.........

"....actually i think somewhat there is a connection between what had happened to me before and all of this," Gary spoke out.

"What do you mean?" Haha asked.

Gary sigh,"Remember when we first met? you two and the others want to terminate me before. Remember about that woman who want to kill me aswell?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun nodded,"She is a vampire, I make a deal with them," Haha gasped meanwhile the others remaining silent.

"Are you insane?! Even i don't want to make a deal with them. They are just a pure bloodsucker!"

"Yeah, i know, but-"

there is a knocked in the door,"They are here," Jongkook walked in and make a way to both Chaerin and Kyungsoo.

"Chaerin!" Suho approached Chaerin,"Are you alright?"

She nodded.

"Thanks God! We just so worried, Thanks Kyungsoo" The later just let out a growl.

"Oppa~ i am scared, could you accompany me tonight? And i want Kyungsoo to accompany me as well, please?"

"Sure but...umm... Haha?" He asked the owner of the house.

Haha let out a sigh and nodded,"Glad to see you save, Princess. This is already late in the night, we should take some rest..i guess. I will hear the details tomorrow, Gary..and the rest too." With that he walked out from the room.

***

"Explain to me," She demanded.

Suho took a seat beside her,"So this is you? Already been a while, eh?"

She rolled her eyes,"Like you care though. I just so surprised when i woke up on a nasty man shoulder and instinctively i beat those man. And he came to me said he is a friend." Chaerin pointed toward the bathroom door where Kyungsoo was changing clothes.

"He is." He answer

"..yeah he is." She said,"So where is the others? Why i don't know every single of your companions this time? They are not a Unit-D member, are they?"

"Yes, we are," Kyungsoo walked in the room. He wear a long sleeves grey t-shirt and still in his jeans.

"Those two people with long hair just now is Luhan and Baekhyun, you can asked them who is who later by yourself and the other is Chanyeol." Kyungsoo leaning on the wall and crossed his arms.

"How about Jonghyun? Lee Joon? Vic and Luna?" She asked.

Suho huffed,".....they are dying and nowhere to be found. This is a mission to save them."

"No way....." She put her hand over in disbelief. She could be breakdown soon if Suho not suddenly hug her tightly.

"Let's fight and pray for the best for them," He whispered. Chaerin only nodded.

"We just need your psycometry and i guess we will be able to track on them soon," Kyungsoo said.

"No, i can't."

Kyungsoo leaned forward,"Excuse me?

 

Suho took a deep breath.

"I can't use psycometry." She answered nonchalantly.

Silent.......

.........

"Well, since now you know i've double personalities, i'll tell you this: I don't have any supernatural ability. The one who can use it is my other self. But if you need to kick some , count me in. I need to take revenge for them."

***

 

 

 

 

 

i'm planning to edited this fics, but idk when since i'm still busy with my RL >< so bear for my poor grammar, okay? Love ya all~~ <3<3<3