eight

Beautiful Sadness

 

“Oh, good morning!”

 

Mark lifted up his head – his eyes met with Jackson’s, who’s staring at him with a smile across his face. Mark’s mind goes blank as if he doesn’t know what to do when his eyes met with Jackson’s and all of sudden his mind is filled with yesterday’s scene. He blushed.

 

“What’s with that soft pink color on your cheeks, Mark?” Jackson asked, chuckling, and that made Mark blushes even more.

 

“S-Stop it,”

 

“Alright, I’ll stop once that soft pink color on your cheeks disappears,” Jackson said in a teasing voice.

 

Mark growled silently, “It won’t stop,”

 

Seeing Mark flushes in embarrassment made his heart flutters – and knowing the reason is because of him made his heart flutters even more. His lips forms a small smile, stepping forward closer to Mark and his thumb caresses Mark’s soft pink cheek. Mark froze.

 

“I didn’t know you would be this cute, Mark,”

 

Even though he wanted to look at Jackson’s face badly, Mark couldn’t lifts up his head – he’s too embarrassed and he couldn’t breathe properly. The way Jackson caresses his cheek seems so soothing. He leans in for more touch and Jackson couldn’t help but leans closer to Mark, slowly lifting up his chin and draws their lips together for a kiss.

 

The kiss is nothing more than yesterday’s, but this one is more passionate than yesterday’s – the way their lips moves in sync, the way Jackson would pulls Mark’s lips with his teeth and continues kissing him without letting Mark to breathe even for a second, the way Jackson massaging Mark’s neck while they’re kissing – way too much for Mark’s liking and he’s getting addicted to it – Jackson’s kiss.

 

Mark is already drowned in the kiss and when Jackson’s tongue poked his, his eyes widened and his hands are on Jackson’s chest; stopping the latter from getting closer to him.

 

Both of them pulled away follows with a string of saliva disconnecting them and Jackson looks at Mark – his fingers still massaging the back of Mark’s neck.

 

“Why?” he asked after few minutes of silence.

 

“I’m—“ Mark doesn’t know how to answer; he doesn’t know how to put in words and explains it to the latter.

 

But before Mark could open up his mouth to say something, Jackson pulls him in his embrace.

 

“I know that you’re getting ,” and Mark flushes, “and I know you’re afraid of it. It’s too early, I know and I’m sorry.”

 

“You don’t have to be sorry. It’s nothing to be sorry for. It’s me. I’m sorry. I was… too afraid,” Mark replied with a slow voice.

 

“I have to apologize since this is your first, and this is too early for you. I’m sorry,” Jackson breathes. “I don’t know, I was just— I couldn’t get enough of you, and your lips, and the taste of you.”

 

Mark blushed – he buries his face in the crook of Jackson’s neck, muttering “stop it” and Jackson replied with “I’m serious, I’m not joking” and Mark knew he was losing – lost in Jackson.

 

#

 

Jackson was trying to sleep in the library during recess time when he saw Mark is sitting down on the floor, reading books, between book racks. Jackson smiled before he got up – approaching the latter, who has drowned in the world of poets.

 

“Hey,” Jackson tapped his shoulder as he sat down beside Mark. Mark looks up.

 

“Oh hey, you’re here?”

 

“Yeah, I was trying to sleep when I saw you between these racks,” Jackson replied. “What are you reading?”

 

“Poets,” Mark replied. “I like poets.”

 

“Do you always spending your time by reading poets in the library?” Jackson asks as he yawns.

 

“Yeah, I do,” Mark answered with a smile across his face. “The poets are so beautiful though. The poets describe me so well.”

 

As Mark keeps talking about poets, Jackson took his chance to stare at Mark – he never seen this side of Mark; the Mark that actually talks a lot, the Mark that actually is a warm-hearted person, the Mark that actually blushes a lot, the Mark that actually likes when people gives attention to him, the Mark that actually gives positive vibes and the Mark that he has been wanting to tell him “everything’s going to be okay” since the first time he saw Mark with scars on his arms.

 

His eyes averted to Mark’s milky arms and saw Mark’s arms have plasters on his scars – he smiles. He’s glad that Mark has stepped forward from depression and starts to go out; seeing the reality that he has been told.

 

“How do you feel?” Jackson asked, stopping Mark from talking.

 

Mark looks at him, “How do I feel?”

 

Jackson nods. “Yeah, how do you feel?”

 

“I feel good, of course,” he flashes a smile that made Jackson’s heart flutters, “Thank you.”

 

“Thank you for?”

 

“For everything,” Mark replied with a smile stays still across his face. “I’ve never feel this good since that incident happened. You changed it and I’m glad. I couldn’t thank you enough.”

 

They stayed in a comfortable silent before Jackson broke the silence between them, “Give me a thank you kiss,”

 

“W—What?” soft pink color slowly crept to his cheeks. “W—Why?”

 

“Since I’ve been wanting to kiss you after I saw you just now,”

 

“J—Jackson, stop it,”

 

“Not until you give me a thank you kiss,”

 

“You’re so blunt. How could you ask for a kiss that easily…” Mark mutters and Jackson was lucky since the library is so quiet and he could catch what Mark was muttering.

 

“Said the one who all of sudden gave me a thank you kiss in America,” Jackson said and chuckled when he noticed that Mark’s ears are reddening. “You’re so cute.”

 

“Oh God, stop it,” Mark covers his face which is getting redder because of Jackson’s teases.

 

Jackson chuckles as he leans his head on Mark’s shoulder and Mark froze. Mark lifts up his head and looks at Jackson whose eyes are already closed.

 

“Since you’re not going to give me your thank you kiss, let me sleep on your shoulder for a while until the bell rings,” Jackson said in a sleepy voice. “And we’re done with your thank you kiss.”

 

Mark smiles, “Sure. I’ll wake you up when the bell rings,”

 

And Jackson replied with soft snores on his shoulder which made Mark’s smile wider than before. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


OH MY GOD GUYS I'M BACK!!! I'M FREAKING BACK AFTER 4 MONTHS OF SO-CALLED-HIATUS!

Okay so, uhm, first of all, I wanted to apologize for keep you waiting for my updates ;u; and I'm still surprised that all of you are still here, waiting patiently for my updates omg you're so wonderful, guys, really ;; idk how to thank you all of you /cries; and omg look at those comments ;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I'm really, really sorry because I kept you guys waiting for my updates like, for 4 months ;; 

2014 has been a difficult year for me because of my important exam and guess what? I've finally done with school! and I'm having some holiday here, getting my writing inspiration back since it's been a while I've stopped writing and reading fics /sigh; I do think my writing is sort of... well, idk, bad(?) oh well, I'm giving out all my best to write just for you guys.

AND FINALLY! thank you so much for staying and subscribing and upvotes my story ;; thank you so much, guys <3 you're so wonderful, really <3 

till next chapter!

(still couldnt believe im back to writing)