eleven

Beautiful Sadness

 

um... enjoy? and I'm sorry for not replying to your comments anymore :( but please, keep commenting! your comments give me spirit to keep writing and also, thank you to those who upvoted this story; it was so meaningful <3 stay lovely, guys <3


 

The lessons were boring as hell and it stressed him out. But the thing that stressed him the most is that he had to hold himself from taking out his phone during classes and dials Mark’s number. And the fact that Mark isn’t around the school made he lost his mood.

 

He was being grumpy from the morning and the students started to whispers to each other; asking why did Jackson suddenly being so grumpy in the morning and why he didn’t greet the others like usual.

 

He groaned softly, not wanting to make the attentions turns to him. He missed Mark. He missed Mark’s warmth. He missed having Mark next to him, snuggled closer to him; arms wrapping around his waist and his warm breaths hitting the crook of his neck. He missed Mark so badly and oh, how he wanted to leave the school, rushes to Mark’s home, hugs him so tight until he couldn’t breathe and showers him with kisses.

 

, the feels that overflows inside of his body about Mark is driving him crazy.

 

He scribbles something on his note, trying to acts like he’s actually copying the notes that the teacher given but in the same his mind wanders to the past – to the days before he approached the elder.

 

Mark Tuan. The students keep talking about him and Jackson didn’t know why but it bothers him so much. He’s still doesn’t understand why the people being so ing judgmental about other’s people feelings.  It wasn’t so wrong to have feelings for the same gender, right?

 

Well, maybe it is wrong but what if those people were born with the fact that they will end up having feelings for the same uality? There was nothing that they could do.

 

And let’s say if they tried to be like the normal person like others, and the people around them knew that they have feelings for the same gender, the people will still being so ing judgmental and says that they won’t make it, they shouldn’t try liking the opposite genders because it is disgusting and such.

 

He never understands people sometimes.

 

And the day that his eyes finally landed on the elder – it was funny because there was something that attracted him when he was talking with his friends and when he turned around, his eyes immediately landed on the elder, who was walking towards the lockers, with his head hung very low and with people whispering to each other while made some disgusted looks.

 

And it was funny too how his heart suddenly skipped a beat when the elder suddenly lifted his head and his eyes suddenly met with the elder’s. He still remembers the look in Mark’s eyes – it was empty, cold and sad.

 

“Hey, Jacks,” a tapped on his shoulder snapped him into reality. He looked up and saw Jinyoung, his closest friend who is staring at him weirdly.

 

“Hey, Jinyoung,”

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Jinyoung asked, crossing his arms as he sits on the desk, staring at him, “You looked so grumpy in the morning and I noticed that you didn’t focus in class.”

 

“Wow, you should stop checking me out in class, Jinyoung,” Jackson grinned and Jinyoung rolled his eyes but then he chuckles.

 

“Wipe that grin across your face,” Jinyoung pushed Jackson’s head to the side playfully, “Let’s go to the café. I’m hungry.”

 

“Don’t use your cuteness at me. It won’t work,” Jackson said as he got off from his seat and slung his arm around Jinyoung’s shoulder, “It only worked on Jaebum hyung.”

 

“Ugh, stupid,” Jinyoung muttered as he pushed away Jackson’s arm around his shoulder, “I hate you.”

 

“Oh~” Jackson laughs as he chased the latter who was already few meters ahead, “Said the one who once cried while calling my name when I left him for seconds.”

 

“ off, Jackson,”

 

They were bickering and pushing each other while they made their way to the café. Jinyoung quickly left him behind after he pushed Jackson away from him and made his way to the café. Jackson laughed and ran to the café.

 

Once he stepped in the café, he stopped and scanned the crowd in the café. As he scanned the crowd in the café, just like a magnet, his eyes landed on someone who has the same figure as Mark from behind. He shakes his head after few seconds while muttering “Jackson, you’re crazy”.

 

“You’re not buying?” Jinyoung’s voice startled him. He looked to his side and saw Jinyoung is eyeing him confusedly, “Hey, you sure you’re okay?”

 

“Huh?”

 

Jinyoung punched his shoulder softly, “Jackson Wang, wake up! It’s still daylight! How the hell you’re being so dreamy in the afternoon?”

 

He sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair. He should stop imagining things – imagining Mark is in the school. After he told Jinyoung he was okay, he once again scanned the crowd – or in the exact word, he looks over the place where he landed his eyes when he stepped in the café.

 

And he is sure he was just imagining things.

 

“Hey, Jinyoung,” he called Jinyoung as he placed his hand on Jinyoung’s shoulder, “I’m going for a walk.”

 

“You’re not eating?”

 

Jackson nodded and after Jinyoung said “okay”, he quickly stepped out from the café, obviously wanting to get rid of Mark’s images in his head. He probably should just stay at home with Mark and skipped the day at the school.

 

Few steps ahead and he finally stopped in front of the library. He wanted to take a nap, or probably skip one lesson for the day. He shoved his hands in the pockets and stepped inside the library, walking towards his favorite place in the library.

 

But then, he suddenly stopped in between the racks. His eyes landed on the same figure which he saw it in the café. Spontaneously, he took put his phone and dialed Mark’s number. Just like what he thought, the figure that he thought he actually mistook it as Mark’s, took out his phone from the pocket and answered the call.

 

Jackson smirked.

 

“Mark?”

 

“Oh, Jackson ah,” Mark grins, “Why are you calling me at this time? Aren’t you supposed to be in class?”

 

“Recess time, Mark,” Jackson replied, failed at hiding his smirk across his face. He is enjoying this.

 

“Oh,” the elder nodded – still back-facing the younger, “Then you should go eat than wasting your time calling me.”

 

“Nah,” Jackson shrugged, “I’m in the library. I was trying to take a nap when I suddenly saw you in between the racks.”

 

“W— What?” the elder stuttered, “W— What are you saying?”

 

Jackson chuckles. Damn, Mark is so cute. He still presses his phone on his ear while he approaches the elder and when he finally stands close right behind Mark’s back, the elder’s warmth and scent suddenly spreads through his body. He ended the call and finally had his arms wraps around Mark’s waist, startling the elder.

 

“Yeah, I was saying that I saw you in between the racks,” Jackson whispered as he placed a kiss on Mark’s shoulder, “I thought I was dreaming and that’s why I decided to call you.”

 

“J— Jackson,”

 

“I missed you,” Jackson mumbles against Mark’s skin, sending his hot breaths spreading through inside of the elder’s body, “I thought you were staying at home?”

 

“I—“ Mark shut his eyes tightly as he felt Jackson trails his lips along on his neck, “I— I decided to come to school.”

 

“Why?” Jackson asked, kissing Mark’s neck softly, “You told me you didn’t want to come to the school this morning. What make you changed your mind?”

 

“Y— you,”

 

Mark couldn’t breathe as Jackson finally turned him around, facing him and warmth that Jackson had in his eyes isn’t helping him to breathe at all. Jackson leaned in, letting their lips slightly brushed against each other’s and his hands were placed on the sides of Mark’s waist.

 

“Me?” Jackson asked, whispering as he pulls Mark closer to him, “I was the reason why you changed your mind?”

 

Mark nods, his hands spontaneously were placed on Jackson’s shoulder when the younger pulled him closer. He blushed at his own action, making Jackson smiled. Jackson brought his hand up to Mark’s face, his thumb brushes over Mark’s soft pink colored cheek, trying to hold himself from kissing the elder.

 

“I thought that—“ Mark looks down, not wanting to stare in the younger’s warm eyes, “I— I was suddenly missing you and your warmth when you were finally gone from my sight.”

 

The elder was about to say more when Jackson suddenly took the elder’s plump lips against his. Mark is so ing cute especially when he’s being honest about his feelings. The way Mark’s face flushes red when Jackson is being so close with him, the way Mark acts when he’s nervous having Jackson close to him, the way Mark would looks around except Jackson when Jackson is staring at him and the way Mark would shyly responds to his kiss.

 

The kiss was passionate but Mark could still feel the gentle moves from Jackson’s against his lips. It would be a big fat lie if he said he didn’t enjoy whenever Jackson kissed him. Jackson is a good kisser. He loves it when Jackson’s lips presses softly against his lips, he loves it when Jackson’s lips moves gently against his lips and what he loves the most is when Jackson pulls his lips in between his teeth whenever they pulls away from each other when they were run of oxygen in their lungs.

 

Unlike his all shy responds in the past kisses, there was a feeling that suddenly runs inside of his body that made his wraps his arms around Jackson’s neck and he responded to the kiss as passionate as Jackson does.

 

Jackson noticed it but he was too drowned into the kiss. He pulled the elder closer to him even though there was no space more between them. Their body pressed against each other and their warmth mixed into one. Jackson Mark’s bottom lips and the elder gladly opened his mouth.

 

The younger took his chance to slips his tongue inside of Mark’s warm mouth. They didn’t know when or how the hell they were suddenly swirling their tongues around each other’s but what did they knew is that they are enjoying this. They wanted more.

 

After few minutes, Mark was the first one who pulled away, a string of saliva followed and his face suddenly flushed in red. His breath stuck in his throat when Jackson leaned in and pulled his lips in between his teeth for few seconds before he kissed his bottom lips and finally buried his face in the crook of Mark’s neck.

 

“What was that?” Jackson mumbled, trying to regain his breathe.

 

Mark bites his lips – he feels like his heart wanted to explodes, “I— I don’t know,”

 

“I love it,”

 

“W— What?”

 

“The way you responded to my kiss just now,”

 

“S— Stop it,”

 

“I was just telling the truth,” Jackson chuckles, “I love the way how your lips moved eagerly on mine.”

 

“You— You should stop saying that,”

 

“And I love the taste of your lips,” Jackson whispered.

 

“Jack—“

 

“You know what I love the most?” Jackson placed a kiss right under Mark’s ear, “The way your tongue moved against mine. That so ing much.”

 

“, Jackson,” Mark groaned as he pushed the giggling Jackson away from him – his face is burning red, “Stop talking like that!”

 

“Why? Because the way I talked like that will turn you on?”

 

Jackson thought that the elder will argue and deny it but he didn’t expect that he will be seeing a flushed Mark, obviously trying to hide his blushing cheeks while biting his lips as he fiddles with the hem of his uniform.

 

And what’s worse is when he finally noticed the slight bulge inside of Mark’s pants.

 

“,” Jackson cursed, suddenly feeling aroused with the sight of shy Mark who is having a hard-on inside of his pants, “Mark, you’re—“

 

“D— Don’t say it,” Mark blushed, feeling so embarrassed to look at Jackson, “I— I know it.”

 

There were few minutes of awkward silence before Mark suddenly excused himself to go to the toilet and quickly left Jackson alone in between the racks. When he turned around, Mark was already stepped out from the library. He groans as he runs his fingers through his hair.

 

The image of shy Mark with a hard-on wouldn’t leave his mind so easily and he knows that the image of Mark will keep bugging him for days, or damn, maybe for weeks and it could be months too, even if he tries to get his attention on something else.

 

“I bet I’m really head over heels with you, Yi En,” Jackson mumbles to himself as a small smile spreads across his face, “And the fact that I want you all by myself, wow, the feels. It was crazy.”