Chapter 9

Married Without Consent

Kai POV

Its coming to the 9th month already. Thankfully, both ~~~ and my baby are healthy. Even though ~~~ doesn't talk to me, I can tell that she's happier than before. Dong Hae is constantly by her side and making her laugh. Whenever she's craving for something, she would ring Dong Hae up and he'd bring it to her as fast as possible no matter how busy he is. She's never asked me for anything, never talked to me. Sometimes, I even hear her crying to Dong Hae, letting out all her worries and anger and I'm thankful that Dong Hae is always by her side. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous. They're always so close to each other and when they hug, I feel like a volcano is erupting inside me, which is why I avoid them most of the time when they are together. I guess Dong Hae sensed that I was jealous so every once in a while, he would assure me that nothing is going on between them and sometimes when I'm with them, Dong Hae tries to avoid physical contact with ~~~.  

I 'm always watching ~~~, just in case the baby decides to pay us an early visit. Besides, she looks really cute. She's gained weight, so she looks a little plump, and her cheeks are so round that I just wanna squeeze them. I've already bought the baby's things. I would think that ~~~ would be excited to buy the baby's things but it seems as though I'm the only one excited. I don't see her buying anything for the baby so I have to scramble and wonder what the baby needs. I bought the clothes, baby cot, and a bunch of other stuff. I just hope I got it all.

"Come out soon my baby girl, Appa can't wait to see you." I said as I stared at ~~~'s tummy and the gently kissed her tummy while ~~~ is deep in slumberland.

Your POV

I can't wait to get this baby out. I can't take it. Ugh. Its itchy everywhere, I'm always so hungry, I feel as though my spine is going to break, I walk like a penguin and so much more. I can't wait to get this over and done with. 

"When are you coming out? I can't take it anymore. You're so heavy," I said while looking down at my big round tummy.

Today, me and Dong Hae were going to my favourite chocolate cafe as I felt like eating my favourite chocolate cake. I'm all dressed, waiting for Dong Hae outside of the house. Ouch, I felt a slight pain. Must be one of those small contractions. I'm not going to fall for that again. The first time I had my contractions, I panicked as I thought that the baby was coming out and rushed to the hospital, only to be told by the doctor that it was a contraction. That was embarrassing. Not going to happen again. I heard Dong Hae honking his car and I walked down the steps when I felt water streaming down my legs. I looked down and "AAAAAHHHHH DONG HAE, IT HURTS SO MUCH. I- I THINK THE BABY'S COMING! LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL. AAAAAHHHHHH!" I couldn't walk. The pain was unbearable, I watched as Dong Hae panicked, not knowing what to do.

"DONG HAE GET. ME. TO. THE. HOSPITAL. NOW." I said while staring at him ferociously.

That was all he needed and we immediately drove to the hospital with Kai trailing us at the back. He heard me screaming earlier and rushed down to see what happened. He told us to go ahead while he went and grabbed the emergency bag that he had prepared for my delivery. As soon as I got to the hospital, I was put into a wheelchair as the nurses rushed to the delivery room. The doctor asked me if I wanted anyone by my side and without hesitation I said "Dong Hae." I could see the shock in both Kai and Dong Hae's face.

"Aniyo! I can't do that! Bring Kai! He's your husband, bring him in!" Dong Hae blurted.

"Anni, I'll go in alone," I said and turned to the nurse and asked her to push me in. Not even bothering to look at Kai.

I'm going in alone. I'm prepared for this. I can do this. 

"I think you're ready to push," the doctor said.

I nodded and took a deep breath in. Let's get this baby out of me.