Chapter 15

Married Without Consent

Okay guys, so this is my last update for this fic. Hope you like it!


Author POV

“It’s good to be back,” Kai said as the both of you stood in front of your home.

The both of you opened the door and were immediately welcomed home by your daughter whom the both of you missed terribly.

“Ji Hyun, did you miss us?” you said as you took Ji Hyun from Narsha.

Ji Hyun smiled upon seeing your faces. She missed the both of you terribly and she has been crying for the past couple of days. Narsha wanted to call the both of you but Mr Kim, your father-in-law, prevented her from doing that. He had hoped that this honeymoon trip would strengthen your relationship with Kai and maybe even make you fall in love with Kai. He had seen how you had managed to change Kai for the better ever since you were pregnant. He also noticed that Kai had slowly fallen in love with you. He was thankful for the changes as it turned Kai into a better person. He only hoped that you’d reciprocate his feelings.

"I'm glad you're both back. How was the honeymoon?" Narsha asked. 

"Good," I replied. I really didn't need to go into details of the honeymoon. Not to Narsha anyways.

"Ohh. Okay. Umm so do you want to eat?" 

"No, its okay, we're quite tired. We're just gonna go to bed now," Kai replied and we both headed to our room.

“Do you have to go to work today?” I asked Kai groggily one morning.

“Yes. I've been gone for a week and my work is piling up,” Kai replied while adjusting his tie.

“But it not even a week since we got back from our honeymoon. Can't you stay home longer?” 

"Aww, does my wife miss me?" Kai teased me.

I pouted.

“It’s okay sweetheart. I’ll see you later, ok?” Kai gave me a quick hug and kissed my cheeks before going off for work.

-5 years later-

You’re POV

Never did I think that I would fall for anyone other than Dong Hae. Ever since I liked him, I had never looked at any other guy, until Kai that is.  Even after meeting Kai, it wasn’t easy for me to let him in. I even despised him so much at first but with patience and hard work, Kai finally managed to make his way into my heart. I guess I've liked Dong Hae for so long that it kind of became a habit for me that was hard for me to get rid of. I'm really thankful that I've got such a patient husband. Honestly, I don’t know how he managed to survive that long with me.

It’s Ji Hyun’s birthday today and everyone’s here. Even my parents. Our relationship has gotten even stronger and I've finally forgiven them. After all, Kai’s one of the best things that ever happened me.

“Here’s your present Ji Hyun!” my parents said as they handed Ji Hyun a big box.

“Kamsahamnida!” Ji Hyun happily accepted the gift and headed back to the party with her friends.

“WHERE’S MY FAVOURITE NIECE?!” Dong Hae immediately made his presence known.

“HERE!!!!!! Where’s my present?” Ji Hyun asked cheekily.

“Ji Hyun-ah, you shouldn’t ask like that! It’s not polite,” I said to her.

“No worries ~~~, I'm totally cool with it. Here’s your present Ji Hyun. Da Eun unni and I chose it for you. We hope you like it!” Dong Hae said and he gave Ji Hyun a kiss on her cheek.

“Kamsahamnida! I'm going to open your present first later on!” Ji Hyun said before returning to enjoy her birthday party.

Ji Hyun and Dong Hae are really close. At times, she would even complain to Dong Hae when I wouldn’t let her have things her way. Well, at first it worked but then when I realised what Ji Hyun was up to, I didn’t give in anymore. Dong Hae also often brought Ji Hyun around and go out with Da Eun, his girlfriend. They’ve been going out for a few years now. She’s a really nice girl and we get along very well. I even told her some of Dong Hae’s embarrassing stories when he was younger. Especially the fact that he’s a cry baby!! He ignored me for a week when I told Da Eun the story where he was crying his eyes out after riding a rollercoaster. 

I could see that Dong Hae’s really happy with Da Eun. He has the same look that Kai has whenever he looks at me. Dong Hae even told me that he’s looking for an engagement ring and asks me to be his ‘spy’ so that Da Eun likes what he buys but I know no matter what ring he chooses, she will like it. I can't wait for the wedding! It’s about time that my best friend gets married and have kids. Who knows, maybe our kids might even get married to each other!

“Happy birthday Ji Hyun!” both Kai and I said after we finished singing her birthday song.

“Don’t forget to make a wish before you blow your candles,” I said.

She nodded and closed her eyes and made her wish before blowing her candles out.

“So what did you wish for, princess?” Kai asked.

“I wished for a baby brother soon!” she replied.

“Well, I guess we better get started then,” Kai said and gave me a wink.


So this is the end of my very first fanfic. I hope all of you enjoyed this fanfic and that you guys liked the ending as well. I had a great time writing this fic but I'm not sure if I'm going to write other fics though. Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY READERS, COMMENTERS AND SUBBIES!! I really am appreciative that you guys took the time to read my fic! ^^ Bye bye my lovely readers! THANKS FOR READING ONCE AGAIN! KAMSAHAMNIDA. :D