Chapter 5

Married Without Consent

Hello my subbies. Sorry it took so long to update! Please excuse my rant. I'm having writer's block and I feel like my story is not going the way I planned it. I feel sad cos I had my storyline in my mind and it was great! But then writing the story is a lot harder than thinking of one. The description, trying to explain what I'm thinking, its really hard. :(( But in any case, I will do my best to update this fic and I hope that I'll be able to convey what I want to and hopefully you guys would love it too. :) I hope you guys enjoy these 2 chapters! Its one of the best chapters that I've written, in my opinion. Enjoy! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! Comment below please! :)

Your POV

I'm 2 weeks late. I checked my calendar, realising that my period was supposed to come 2 weeks ago.

Then it struck me. I grabbed my bag and immediately drove out of the house to the nearest pharmacy I could find. I bought 2 pregnancy test kids just to be sure and immediately proceeded back home. 

2 lines. Both the pregnancy test kits tested positive. I'm pregnant. 

I couldn't believe my eyes. I told myself that the test was wrong. My period's just late from all the stress that I'm facing. Yes, that's it. Late. Just to be sure, I called my doctor's and thankfully they have a slot for me now.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant," the doctor told me with a wide smile on his face. He told me that I'm almost 2 months pregnant. 

"~~~ ssi, are you feeling alright?" the doctor asked when he saw the colour drained from my face. I couldn't believe it. Me? Pregnant? With his child? But we only did it once. I feigned a smile to the doctor and he continued talking about how I should take care of myself since I'm in the early stages of pregnancy. Telling me to watch what I eat, make sure I don't get stressed up and to take care of my baby. I wasn't paying attention to what the doctor was saying as I was still in shock as to what I just heard. After the doctor finished talking, I thanked him and made my way home.

No, this is not happening, its just a nightmare. Yes, that's it. I'll just go to bed and wake up tomorrow and realise that it was all a nightmare. I decided to go to sleep early, hoping to wake up tomorrow realising that this is all a horrible nightmare.

As usual, Kai was gone by the time I woke up. I looked to my left and there it was, my receipt from my visit to my doctor's yesterday. I grabbed the paper and stared at it. It ws dated yesterday. No, no, no, this isn't supposed to happen. Its supposed to be a nightmare. That's all. I pinched myself but I flinched a little as it hurts, which means that I am awake and this is not a nightmare. I started to cry uncontrollably. I then grabbed my phone and immediately texted Dong Hae. He's been busy these past few months with work but he'll understand when I say that it's urgent. 

I sat on the bench, waiting for Dong Hae to arrive. I was deep in my thoughts when someone jumped in front of me. It snapped me back to reality. Dong Hae gave me a warm smile and pulled me in for a hug as its been so long since we hung out. 

"I'm pregnant." 

Author POV

Dong Hae grinned. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He gave you a big hug and congratulated you. 

"No, you don't get it. I don't want this baby. I don't want any part of Kai in me. I'm going to abort it," you immediately replied.

"WHAT?! No, you can't do it. ~~~ ah, don't do it. You shouldn't kill an innocent life. Why do you want to kill a part of you? The baby is a part of you as much as it is a part of Kai. I don't want to hear you say that ever again." Dong Hae said sternly, while holding your hands and looking at you. 

He couldn't believe what you just said. He knew you hated Kai but he didn't know that you'd hate him enough to want to abort your own baby. He had hoped that your relationship with Kai would improve over time but he was wrong. He always wondered why you didn't like Kai. Dong Hae had met Kai a few times before when Kai came to Dong Hae's father's office to discuss about doing business. Dong Hae even had lunch with Kai twice. Kai was a decent guy, besides what he did to you that one night. Other than that, he was actually a nice guy. Sure, you and Kai met under stressful and unfortunate circumstances but Dong Hae didn't understand what was it about Kai that you seemed to hate so much.

"No, I made up my mind. I hate Kai, why would I give him a child? And besides, I don't think he'll even care for this baby when its out of me," you retorted.

Dong Hae shooked his head. He knew that trying to talk you out of this was going to be hard. He started to think of a really good reason as to why you should keep baby.

"~~~ ah, you know that your father-in-law wants a grandchild and you also know that Kai would grant his father's wish. If you abort the baby, Kai is just going to keep trying until he grants his father's wish. Why don't you just get it over and done with as soon as possible? It'll be to your advantage after all..." he suggested. He knew you couldn't disagree with him. You knew what he said was right. 

"Ughhh, I hate it when you're right," you pouted.

"You're pregnant?!" Kai exclaimed as soon as you told him the big news.

"Yeah, I'm 2 months in," you replied.

"Wow, I can't believe it, I'm going to be a dad, " Kai said as a smile crept up his face.

"Umm so, do you need anything? Do you feel hungry? Do you have any cravings?" Kai bombarded, unable to contain his excitement.

"No, I just want to go to sleep," you replied, oblivious to Kai's excitement.

"Ok, have a good night's sleep! If you need anything, just wake me up. Good night, " Kai replied enthusiastically.

Kai was ecstatic, knowing that a little mini him was in your stomach. Unlike you, he was looking forward to having the baby.