Chapter 4

Married Without Consent

You woke up the next morning feeling sore all over. Memories of last night flashed back and tears immediately rolled down your cheeks. They flowed endlessly. There was nothing that you can do to unwind what happened last night. While you were crying, you heard your handphone ring. You looked at the caller id and it was the person who you needed by your side right now, Dong Hae. You picked up the phone and started sobbing and telling him about last night but he couldn't understand what you were saying. All he could hear were your sobs and it worried him. You've never cried this bad. Ever. He immediately told you that he'll come and pick you up so that you can tell him what happened.

You got out of bed and slowly made your way to the bathroom all while you were still sobbing. You took a quick bath and then changed your clothes to make yourself look presentable. You didn't bother putting any make up on and you went down to wait for Dong Hae to pick you up. You needed him. You needed his warm embrace and you needed him by your side, more than anything.  While on your way down, Narsha called your name to greet you with a morning smile as she did every morning but you didn't even hear her. You couldn't get the memories of what happened last night out of your head. Narsha knew that something was wrong with you as you would always greet her with a smile every morning but she didn't dare to approach you as she saw how lifeless you looked. There was nothing she could do to make you feel better right now and she knows it. She watched as you slowly open the door to leave the house.

Half an hour later, or after what felt like an eternity to you, Dong Hae finally arrived but you were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't realise that he had arrived. You felt someone tapping your shoulder. You looked up and saw him similing to you and immediately you got up and wrapped your arms around him as tightly as you can and started crying your heart out. You didn't bother hiding your emotions at that time and Dong Hae didn't ask you anything. He just stood there, with one arm around your waist and one arm around your shoulder, embracing you in a tight hug, hoping that you would feel better. The both of you just stood there for about an hour and after you stopped crying, Dong Hae broke the silence and said, "Let's go to the park, arasso?" You nodded and silently got into his car as he drove you both towards your favourite park. The place that shared all of your bittersweet memories.

You sat on a bench and took a deep breath of the beautiful scenery around you. As usual, the park never fails to make you feel a little more at ease. The evergreen trees, the beautiful flowers and the chirping of the birds. You felt calmer as you slowly took in the beauty of the park. You felt an arm around your shoulder and a voice saying, "Do you want to tell me what happened?'

Your POV

I told him all that happened last night. How I felt last night, how I felt now. The fear, the agony, the way Kai treated me. And that was all it took for me to crumble once more into Dong Hae's embrace and he was quick to hold me tight in his arms after hearing what Kai did to me. Dong Hae kept trying to soothe me and he kept telling me that everything was going to be fine and that's when I lost it.

"NO! NOTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE! NOTHING! EVERYTHING'S CHANGED DONG HAE AND YOU CAN'T JUST TELL ME THAT IT'S GOING TO BE FINE! HE TREATED ME LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH AND HE HAD NO RESPECT TOWARDS ME AND MY BODY! I CAN'T TURN BACK TIME TO UNDO WHAT HAS BEEN DONE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW. HE TOOK AWAY THE ONE THING I HAD LEFT TO PROTECT. HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HURT ME LIKE THAT. HE DIDN'T CARE FOR ME. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. HE JUST DIDN'T CARE.  I DIDN'T WANT MY FIRST TIME TO BE LIKE THAT. I haven't even had my first kiss yet and he already did this to me. I've always wanted my first kiss to be with you Dong Hae, not him. It was always you. I wanted my first kiss to be magical, and to be with someone that I loved. Never did I imagine that my first kiss and my first time would be him! " I shouted at Dong Hae as I vented out my anger and frustration towards him. I fell to my knees and sobbed uncontrollably. 

Author POV

He didn't say anything. He stared at you in utter shock. He had never seen you like this before. You've never seemed so fragile and upset and heartbroken before. You don't deserve this. You deserve so much better than the life that you have now. When he finally regained his composure, he saw you on your knees, bawling your eyes out. He quickly approached you and hugged you as tight as he could while whispering, "Mianhe ~~~ ah, I should have thought of your feelings before saying it. You're right, I don't know how you feel right now but I promise you that I'm gonna be here for you when you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. Mianhe, please don't cry anymore. You know I don't like to see you crying."

Soon, your crying turned to soft sobs and you broke Dong Hae's embrace and turned away from him. You took a deep breath, closed your eyes, and slowly exhaled. After you calmed down, you slowly opened your eyes, only to be welcomed the beautiful scenery that was in front of you and you slowly started to break away from reality. Silence was all that you heard and silence was exactly what you needed.

Your POV

As I waved goodbye to Dong Hae, I dragged my feet up the stairs on my way to my bedroom. It was already night time and I was exhausted. I decided to go straight to bed but as I made my way to my bedroom, fear began enveloping me. I took a deep breath and slowly turned the doorknob of my bedroom, hoping that Kai was asleep so as to avoid interacting with him. I couldn't face him. Not after last night. Much to my relief, Kai was soundly asleep on the bed and after a quick change of clothes, I crept onto the bed, careful not to wake him up and finally went to bed.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

I enjoyed writing this chap sooo much!!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!! ^^ AAAHHHH!!! 

AND THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!!! You guys totally made my day. :D