Say What?!?

Breaking the Norms

"Psh if it isn't the tomboy, the stripper, and the old hag."

Amber snaps her head to the group and was about to lash out on them, but Dara held her back.

"Hello Bo A, Joohyun, Narae, Jiwon, and BoHyun. And what do we owe this special appearance from SPICA right now?" Dara said sarcastically. 

"Well Ahjumma we walked over here because we wanted to see how you three uglies are doing." BoA said which made the other members laugh. Since they were laughing so loud they also got other peoples attention.

One thing Minzy hates is getting unwanted attention. She looks arounds and sees other rookie groups surrounding them.

What else can go wrong? Minzy thought to herself as the crowd got bigger. 

"Mhmm well then why don't you ask that yourself?" Amber smoothly answered her. Everyone around them laughed at Amber's snide remark. The other girls got embarressed and just pushed them out of their way.

"Hold the up!" Amber said while pulling Narae by the arm.

"What did you just say?" The girls just looked at Amber with a smirk.

"Are you going to confess to me Amber? Is that why you pulled me back?" Narae said out loud which made some of the people laugh, but the others were mad since Amber is very nice to everyone.

"Sorry, but you aren't my type. I don't date a girl who tries to hard." Amber was going to keep on going, but once again Dara held her back. This wasn't unnoticed by Jiwon.

"So I'm guessing your type is a short, old, flat chested ahjumma." Jiwon looked straight at Dara when she said that. One thing about Dara is that she is very kind hearted. She doesn't really pick any fights with anyone or talk bad about anyone. She will joke here and there, but won't mean it. 

So once Jiwon picked on Dara about how she looked, Amber and Minzy were pissed. However couldn't do anything because despite Dara's petite figure she is increadibly strong. 

"I may be short, old, and not a nice figure like any of you girls, but I'm confident about my body. You can say anything you want to me, but I will never stoop to your level. I will forgive you for saying those stuff about me, but I will not forgive talking down to my two bestfriends. So while I'm asking nicely apologise to Amber and Minzy."

Everyone around them got scared with Dara's tone. They always heard her bubbly cheery tone, but that all disappeared and was replaced with anger and coldness. Amber and Minzy slightly flinched hearing Dara since they know what would happen if the person didn't follow what Dara said in that tone. The SPICA girls just looked at each other not sure if to back down or keep their heads held high.

"I don't know what you are talking about? We said nothing bad about Minzy and Amber." Narae said while stuttering.

"Since you seem to have forgotten, I will remind you. While you pushed us out of your way you had whispered to Joohyun, 'Minzy is a fat and Amber is a disgusting lesbian.' So with that said I repeat myself. Apologise. Now!" 

The whole place shook with Dara's scream. The SPICA girls flinched and were very much scared of Dara at that moment. Even though they made fun of Amber, Minzy, and Dara before they never got this kind of reaction before.

"You five came up to us while we were celebrating and said to us. Now you aren't going to apologise?" Dara was really mad now. She could stand people talking about her, but once you say "disgusting lesbian" or "" in the same sentence as her bestfriends then that's when she blows up.

After Dara's outburst more people surrounded them curious to what made the kind hearted Dara scream. The rest of 2ne1 and F(x) came to the scene.

"Unnie what happened? We heard you scream." Victoria and Chaerin said while standing next to them.

"Not right now. I'm still waiting for what I asked." The rest of the girls backed away and just watched from behind.

This time SPICA were about to wet their pants. So they pushed Narae in front telling her to hurry up.

"I'm sorry unnie." Narae was able to let it out, but she was only surprised when she got grabbed by Dara. She let out a yelp turning around hoping to get help from her members, but sadly saw that they were also frozen to their spots. The people around them got scared on what Dara was going to do to Narae.

Dara grabbed her and pushed her in front of Amber and Minzy. Narae just looked at them confused on what Dara wanted her to do. After pushing Narae, Dara went over to the rest of SPICA and also dragged them in front of Amber and Minzy.

"What the hell are you just looking at? Don't freaking apologize to me. Apologize to Amber and Minzy!" SPICA quickly nodded their heads and looked at Amber and Minzy.

"We are really sorry Amber and Minzy!"

Amber and Minzy were wide eyed as they saw the rookie girl group that usually makes fun of them apologising really loudly. They didn't know what to do so they just told them that it was okay and to forget about it.

"Thank you. Thank you." With that SPICA left and the crowd also dispersed. 

Dara just turned back to the girls and had totally did a 180. In front of them now was a smiling, bright, happy Dara. Amber and Minzy already knew that the other side that people got a glimpse of right now was Dara's dark side. But they only saw a little of that what others don't know is how bad it can go. 

Amber looked at Minzy grateful that the situation didn't go further than it had. 

"Hey Bom, Chaerin, Victoria, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal! What you guys doing here?" The girls looked at her and didn't know what to say. Amber and Minzy laughed at their faces.

"Unnie you were so scary." Chaerin was able to let out barely over a whisper.

"Aisht I didn't want anyone to see that side of me, but those girls went way over the line!"

"It's okay noona. Thanks for standing up for us." Amber just pats Dara's head while giving her a thumbs up.

"Even though you looked scary it was also really cool of you to stand up to those girls. Seriously rookie groups these days are so disrespectful to their seniors." Luna ranted about. Everyone laughed at how heated she was about the other rookie groups. The tense atmosphere was quickly replaced with a warm happy atmosphere.

Dara looks down at her watch and groans.

"Oh man now I'm late for my class. AISHT! See you girls later." Dara ran as fast as she can towards the acting building hoping to have not missed a lot.

Minzy turned to Chaerin and Bom after looking at her watch and realised that they had to meet up with Big Bang.

"Ah unnies I forgot to tell you that we had a meeting with Big Bang oppas. We have five minutes before the meeting time. We have to hurry."

"Minzy why did you tell us now. Man now we have to run also." Bom whined, but still ran with Chaerin and Minzy waving goodbye to F(x).

"Well I guess I'll go to my singing lesson now. I want to be early." Luna said her goodbyes leaving the rest of the girls.

"I just remembered about my acting classes too. I should have went with Dara. See you girls!" Victoria left Amber, Sulli, and Krystal alone.

Amber looked at Sulli and Krystal waiting for them to also say they were busy.

"I don't have classes till later on. What about you girls?" Amber asked them.

"Same here." Sulli and Krystal both said at the same time. 

"Well why don't we go shopping while we wait for classes to start?" Sulli nodded her head enthusiastically while Krystal just shrugged her shoulders.

"Eh why not." Amber was slightly hurt with Krystal's response, but she wasn't going to show it since she didn't want to make a deal out of it. 

"Alright then. Let's go." Sulli grabbed onto Amber's and Krystal's arms. Amber smiled warmly down at Sulli, but from the corner of her eyes she was hoping to see Krystal smile and sadly saw the same cold expression. She let out a sigh and just looked ahead.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I chose to actually put Krystal in F(x) since it'll be better for the way I want my story to go. I hope you guys liked this update. What do you think will happen to the three of them at the mall? Mhmm. Haha please don't be afraid to tell me what you think so far and add comments. If you haven't subscribed yet please do so. Teehee love you readers!

 

Also I have no ill feelings toward SPICA I just chose them because I needed a girl rookie group that didn't have a lot of memebers in them. Hahaha please don't hate me >.<