It's Okay

Breaking the Norms

After saying their goodbyes to the man they walked out of the hospital with YG. There was only one reporter with a cameraman left to see them leave the place. The minute they stepped out he started bombarding 2ne1 and YG with questions.

"What happened to Dara?"

"Is she okay?"

"Is this all fake?"

"Is this just a coverup for the real reason that Dara is actually booted out of 2ne1?"

"Why won't you say anything regarding to Dara?"

"Is she that unimportant?"

Minzy tightened her fists together hearing the last statement the reporter said before they go into the van. Once the van closed and they were a good distance, Minzy cussed out her frustrations.

"!"

The other 2ne1 girls were caught off guard and YG could only stare back at Minzy's sudden outburst.

" those reporters. They don't know when to ing stop. I ing hate them."

Everyone just looked at Minzy who kept on going with her ranting and cussing. 

"They don't even know anything, but they keep on talking and talking like they know all of the in the world. Even when they don't have the right information they still make up a story and put it up, making us look bad. Cowards all of them! They can all go ing rot in a hole somewhere. Ugh! I'm not only mad at those damn reporters, but also to the people who did this to my ing sister. AAAAAAHHHHH!"

Minzy's scream caused everyone to jump up from their seat a little bit surprised that quiet and calm Minzy can shout like that. After calming herself down she looks at everyone and apologizes deeply.

"It's okay Minzy. That's how exactly how I feel also." Bom said as she took Minzy into her embrace.

"I've failed as a leader. This shouldn't have happened twice." Chaerin looked out the window suppressing the tears that are fighting to come out. 

YG just stared at the girls and felt his heart tighten seeing his daughters in so much pain.

"Papa YG and unnies is it okay if I just walk around the Han river for a bit. I need to cool down and get my thoughts together. I just feel like that if I stay with you girls I might do something I'll regret."

"Okay then." YG said to Minzy while telling the driver to drop her off at the Han river. 

Once they reached the river Bom and Chearin gave Minzy a big group hug before they left her to think about everything. YG also gave her a hug and told her to be safe. 

As Minzy saw the van leaving her behind she instantly felt herself calming down. She turned around and started walking to her spot she always goes to when she needs to think about things. It was a tree on the edge of the river and she would always just sit down facing the river, watching the moonlight hitting the water. She tried to smile, but could only feel the tears falling down her face. 

Minzy wiped them off, but the more she wiped it off the more it came out.

"Ugh why won't it stop?!" She furiously kept rubbing her eyes until she felt a warm hand stopping her.

"That'll only make it worse." The person took the seat next to Minzy while they still kept her hand in their's.

"You can let go of my hands now." She tried to pull her hands back, but was to weak and tired to do it.

The person pulled Minzy into their embrace and just held her close to them. With the sudden embrace Minzy could feel her eyes moisten and hugged the person back, grateful for the warmth the person gave.

She pulled herself off once she felt that her tears has stopped and thanked the person.

"Thank you Yongguk oppa." Yongguk still held Minzy's hands not wanting to let her go, afraid that once he does she'll start crying again.

"Want to talk about it?" Minzy hung her head low. Yongguk saw that Minzy was hesitating so he lifted her head up so she can look him in the eyes.

"Everything will be fine. It'll be okay. I'm here." With those words spoken Minzy could feel the tears threatening to come down again. Yongguk simply brushed his hands across her cheeks and just held her face.

"But everything isn't fine. I don't know what to do I'm so scared and mad."

There was pain clearly shown through Minzy's eyes. Yongguk felt helpless seeing the girl of his dreams so broken. So he held her closer than before, wanting to take all the pain away.

"You're a strong woman Minzy. I know you can pull through this. I don't know what's going on, but whatever it is I'll protect you."

Minzy didn't know what to say. She felt so touched that he was there with her holding her close. The mere fact that he was there in the first place made Minzy's insides churn and she didn't know what she felt. However she did know that if Yongguk wasn't there she would have done something that may have possibly hurt her and the people that cared for her. 

Yongguk could feel Minzy's arms make her way around his body. His mind was jumping from one place to another and his heart couldn't stay still. If his body moved the same way his heart did it would do sumersaults and be already off to the moon, but at the same time it would be breaking seeing that Minzy was so broken. Even though he didn't know what was going on Yongguk knew he had to protect Minzy from what it is and make her feel better. He saw that Minzy's lips were a bit dry so he pulled her off and stood up.

"Why don't I get us some drinks."

Minzy simply nodded her head as she looks up Yongguk. While Yongguk went to get drinks Minzy had time to herself to think about what she was feeling.

Why does it feel like I have butterflies in my stomach? I feel happy and touched that he's here right now for me, but does that mean anything? If only Dara was here to help me sort out my feelings right now.

With the reminder of Dara in the hospital Minzy felt sad again. Whenever she had problems she would always go to Dara, but now that she isn't there at the moment she had to figure it out herself. Or maybe she could talk to Bom or Chaerin, but she knew that they also had their own problems with their feelings. Minzy gave out a long sigh and looked to her side to see Yongguk coming back with two drinks.

Before Yongguk reached Minzy he had tripped over something which caused him to fall over. Minzy's eyes went wide seeing the falling figure of Yongguk she tried to catch him, but was a second to late. Right before her eyes was the charasmatic Yongguk covered in coffee from head to toe. She had tried to keep her laughter in, but failed miserably. 

Yongguk couldn't even look up due to embaressment. His cheeks were red and felt stupid for tripping over nothing. He wiped the coffee off his eyes and looked up and felt his heart skip a beat as he saw Minzy's smiling/laughing face. Even though she was laughing at him he didn't mind at all. Instead of being mad he just smiled at her.

Minzy stopped laughing only in time to catch Yongguk still looking at her smiling. She faked a cough and held her hand out to help him up. As soon as their hands touched she felt as if she was burning inside. 

"Thanks for laughing at me." She only heard a part of what Yongguk said since she just realized that their hands were will intertwined. Minzy abruptly took her hand back and missed the frown that was on Yongguk's face for a split second.

"I tried to hold it in, but you just looked too funny on the ground with coffee all over you." Minzy couldn't look at him in the eye. She didn't want to admit, but right now Yongguk is looking pretty hot with the coffee dripping from his hair.

"Well at least I made you laugh and I got to see that beautiful smile of yours."

"Umm I'll go get you some towels." Minzy turned around and pretty much ran to the bathroom leaving Yongguk with a heavy heart. 

Once Minzy was a good distance away she started hitting her head for running away so quickly. On the other hand Yongguk was sad that his comment didn't have any affect on Minzy, but what he didn't see was Minzy's face turning bright red.

"Guess she really does only see me as an oppa." Yongguk sat down with his head low trying to find a way out of the oppa-zone. During that time Minzy had came back and sat next to him. She started to wipe the coffee off his face which startled him.

Seeing that he was startled Minzy stopped for a second and looked at him with wide eyes. She waited for him to say something, but Yongguk just kept staring at her. Feeling the pressure from his intense eyes she hestitates for a bit before continuing to wipe his face.

Minzy was about to wipe his hair, but before she could Yongguk held her wrist. Minzy was flustered since Yongguk's face was so close to her's.

"Oppa what's wrong?" Minzy tried to move away or look at something other than him, but could see that he wasn't going to stop advancing towards her.

"You know at first I was so happy that you called me oppa, but now I hate it. I hate the meaning of it. I know this isn't probably the right time, but I'm afraid that if I don't say it now I might regret it later on."

Once Yongguk saw Minzy wiping his face he knew he had fallen in love with her and he knew that he wouldn't be the only one to feel this way towards the beautiful maknae of 2ne1. So at that moment he made the decision to confess.

"What do you mean Yongguk oppa?"

Minzy couldn't understand Yongguk right now. He had made a big deal out of her not calling him oppa to the point that she just gave in, but now he doesn't like it. It made her so confused and she didn't know what to do or say.

"I don't only want to be an oppa anymore. I want to be more than that. I'm so tired of being in this oppa-zone. I want to break free and I'm not afraid to get hurt."

"Then what do you want me to call you?"

Minzy looked up at Yongguk trying to figure him out. Seeing Minzy's wide eyes looking at him with so much pure in them Yongguk couldn't himself falling deeply into them. Before Minzy could say anything more Yongguk pulled her close and kissed her on the lips. Minzy was beyond surprised and kept her eyes open.

"Minzy..." Minzy had broken the kiss when she heard her name being called. She turned around and saw someone holding a box of tissues on one hand and on the other a carton of her favorite ice-cream. Yongguk looked to see who it was and only glared at the person.

"Ta..Taemin oppa!"

 


 

Wahh I am so sorry that this took long to post. Anyways I kind of want to dedicate this chapter to animefreak858 haha. Don't worry to other people who pair Minzy up with other guys because your chapters are coming up. People who pair Taemin and Minzy up your chapter will be next. And then whoever is here for Amber do not be sad because that will also be next. This is kind of short because I felt bad for not putting up for quite awhile. 

So what do you think will happen now that Taemin has seen Yongguk and Minzy kissed? Dun dun dun. Lol

Thank you to all the new subscribers and everyone who comments. You all make my life better by reading and commenting on my story ^_^ Love you all!