chapter 5

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to my new subscriber~ MrsLKimNam and ReviewYou and nothingsover...Thanks a lot because you willingly to subscribe my story. *crying hard* I feel so touch right now.. So please subscribe and comment to improve my writing...just please don't bash me. ;)

"Just give her to me."

"It's okay, I know him well." Gikwang shoulder deflated. She let Hyo Son hand go. "Okay. If is that what you said." Gikwang stepped back. 

Now L infront of Hyo Son. He took Hyo Son hand and put on his shoulder. Hyo Son jumped a little when L hand touched her hand sending a shiver to her spine.

"What are you doing with that guy?" L asked Hyo Son. Hyo Son looked at L weird. What the hell is happening to him?  "I ask you, what are you doing with that guy? Do you know him?" L asked Hyo Son again.

"What do you care?" L spin Hyo Son for one round. "Err.." He quite, don't know what to say. They continue to dance. Hyo Son felt so awkward because the dance is so slow and make she so close to L. L looked straight to her face.

"Hyung! Look there. What is happening?" Sungjoong said and make all members looked at HYo Son and L direction. "What happen to him?" Sungyeol asked. Dongwoo and Hoya looked at Hyo Son and L weird. 

Keep it up Hyo Son. Take his heart. Eunji glance at Hyo Son. 

---

"Let me go." Hyo Son said while trying to pulled her wrist but L didn't let her hand go instead her pulled back her two hands to slung on his neck and pulled Hyo Son into a hug. Eyes become round. She can't do anything like she paralyze. She can hear L heart beat. "What do you want from me? Do you want to embarass me infront of everyone?" Hyo Son said while lifted her face to looked L face. L stare at her. He leaned and took a quick peck on her lips. He press his lips against her lips.

"Yah!" Hyo Son was so shocked and she pushed L chest hard. My first kiss. She touched her lips and looked to L with teary eyes the she run away. 

"Hyo Son-ah!!" Eunji shouted at Hyo Son when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter