chapter 14

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to my new subscribers , juthamard , cat1989 , Kpop17maknae , kmarieily , Ob3yDaQu33.. Thanks for becoming my new subscribers ^^

"What is this? Make my room become mess.  What, do you think you have a share in this room? Such as a shameless girl." 

Hyo Son confused by L suddenly anger. She didn't see the reason why should L mad at her. She confused. Should she answered or keep silent. The result still the same. She saw L eyes red. She walked to the door because she didn't make the situation worse. Before she could get out from the room, her hair been pulled strongly from behind. She felt her head spinning and hurt. Her world become dark. Finally she didn't know what happen.

 

---

Hyo Son opened her eyes slowly when she heard someone called her. It's so difficult to open the eyes. Her head felt so hurt eventhough not bad as just now.

She looked around. The room felt so different. The maid sat beside the bed while massage her head. Hyo Son face wet with water.

"Were am I?" She tried to talk.  The maid only smiled and continued to massage her head only then she started to talked.

"You are in my room. Just now Young Master called me said you fainted and asked me to bring you here. Young Master help too. I can't do it myself." Explained the maid.

Hyo Son just realised things she buy tis evening and her bags there, inside the room.

"Eh, Young Miss where are you going? Young Master said that you can't get up because you will fall. He also said..." The maid can notcontinue her sentence. Hyo Son only looked at the maid, she can guess what is her meaning bit she didn't bother to know. She sat at beside of the bed. Then she woke up to get her phone inside her bag. She hesitated to called Eunji. Should she telled about L?

Should she telled that L chased her from the room and make she sleep with the maid. She didn't mind to sleep with the maid because to Hyo Son they also a human.  She felt hurt because L degrading herself in front of the maid while she know that Hyo Son is his wife.

"Is it right to degrading his wife dinity in front of maid? Finally she keep back the phone inside her ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter