chapter 22

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Son thinks about her important document that still left in L's mansion. That day, she left the house only with her identification card. She didn't bring anything with her. She confused thinking about how is she gonna do to take her thing back after didn't step her foot at the mansion for 10 month. 

Finally she decided to go to the mansion to take her important document because of her child will born anytime now. She didn't care about L or his family. She went there not to asked for their symphaty or begging to L or his family. To her, her relationship with L end after he her and throw her like garbage at the street.

Hyo Son arrived at the mansion at 4 pm. She know that L still in his office so that's why she choose to go this time. That evening the weather starting to dark. Seen that it will rain heavily anytime. She press the gate bell. One time, second, third, fourth, when she want to press for fifth time, she saw that the maid rushing to her. 

"Madam Hyo Son! How are you? I almost didn't recognise you. What can I help you?" Polite she talk to Hyo Son.

Because of Hyo Son colored her hair brown and wavy.  That's make her more beautiful and more matured. At first, the maid face showed that she was really shocked looking at Hyo Son's pregnant.

"Who's there?" Hyo Son looked at the door. Mrs Kim stand there. 

"Err.. Miss.. Hyo Son. Madam.." The maid shuttered. She scared that Mrs. Kim will yell at her or Hyo Son.

"I'm here not to beg your symphaty but I want to take my thing at the room back. I only have my identification card with me right now." Hyo Son explained without being asked. Mrs Kim eyes focused on Hyo Son stomach.

"This is my child." She said without anyone asking. 

Mrs Kim only noded and let Hyo Son went inside. Before that, "You can take your things back, we left there withot being touched. We scared if someone would accused us take their thing. So you take your thing quickly and quickly you get out."

Hyo Son went staright to her room. She twisted the door knob and opened the door. All her things are on the place without anyone touch it. She went to her bag and open it. She took out her purse. The money is exactly the same as she left that night. After took a few minutes to take her things, she went out.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter