chapter 32

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Son walked out the hospital with unreadable face. Her mind full with thought, more to his son and her daughter that still in the hospital. Her phone vibrate. She slide the screen.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Mrs Kim Hyo Son. I hope that you can come to our hospital right now. It's regarding your daughter."

"Wae? What happen to her?" Her heart felt uneasy. "We can't tellyou through phone. You need to be here as soon as possible." The nurse politely said. "Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can." She hunged up and run to get the taxi. 

A taxi passed but didn't stop. Then another one, another one and continously but no one stop their taxi. "Ah! Why is it so hard? Why is everybody is cruel to me, even the taxi. Please. I need to meet with my daughter. Please." Her eyes now burst with tears. Her hand still waving to stop the taxi. Her mind is not here because her mind is on her daughter in the hospital. Luckily Eunji mom, look after his son today. 

5 minutes had passed but no taxi is stopping. Hyo Son cheeks wet with tears. "JEBAL!" She run infront of random car that using the road. She can't wait for taxi anymore. She didn't fear of dead right now. Scretching and honking sound can be heard. "Yah! Do you want to die?" A man popped his head out from the window. "Ajusshi. Can you help me. I-I want to see my daughter. She is hospital right now. Jebal. I beg for your pardon." Hyo Son kneel down at the center of the big road. That old man seem shocked at Hyo Son action. "Agasshi, what are you doing? Get up right now." Everyone that passed by or in the car stop to see what happen. 

"Please."She pleaded one more time.

"Get in. Quick. You said that you want to see your daughter right?"

---

"Omma, bring me to see my daughter. I want to see him." L pleaded his parents to take him to his daughter in fourth floor. "Myungsoo, the doctor said that you can't move to much. It will bad for your health." Mrs Kim try to convince L. "Your mom is right. You need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter