chapter 12

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mianhae because I could not update TAT... i went back to my hometown. There we didn't have internet so I can not update it.. So I bring good news my mother brother's wife gave birth on 4/5...It's baby boy.. He born three days after their 8th wedding anniversary..He like a gift to them... but he the third one.. like me to.. I'm the first and I born two days before my parent anniversary...I am a gift to them ^^ happy me.. Done with babbling.. So like usual I want to gave big thanks to my new subscribers..I will try to not do many spelling errors like last chapter..

Hyo Son is getting ready to go to work. She took her white coat Eunji gave. The she put her winter hat. She looks vey beautiful even she dress only with that.

When she was getting ready, Hyo Son relived that there no bruise at her face. The slap effect only make lip inside sore. Indeed the sore lip hurt especially when talk or eat but for Hyo Son that better than  being talk by people about her visible bruise.

When Hyo Son wanna take her handphone on the table, suddenly L came out from the toilet and took a glance.

Haish, why is he keep looking at me? He want to know that no bruise? See no bruise. Good, like he ever heard you. Her heart talk. Is he want me to tidy his bed? But I didn't dare to touch his things. I might get a beautiful hand mark on my face if I do wrong.

Hyo Son quickly get out from the room and went down to help prepare the breakfast.

L sat at the end of the bed after Hyo Son disappeared behind the door. He actually be stunned by Hyo Son appearanced. She look sweet and adorable.

L furious with himself because let him stunned with Hyo Son appearanced. He know, Hyo Son set trap to get him, if he not strong he will knees infront Hyo Son.

No! Hyo Son can not win. He will not let that thing happen. He will do anything to avoid it and make sure Hyo Son knees and cried for forgiveness for her mistake. Let everybody knows who she is.

At the kitchen, Hyo Son help to make breakfast.

"No, please. You are young master wife. They will mad at me if I let you help me." The maid in range of 40 pushed Hyo Son out from the kitchen. Hyo Son pouted and sat down crossed her hand. The maid look panic. "What are you doing?"

"I don't want to go if you didn't let me help you to make breakfast."

"E-eh?"

Hyo Son looked away with pouted.

"Okay..Okay.. Let's go." Hyo Son turned back with big grined. The maid shook her head a little and smiled. 'What a person.'

Being preoccupied with preparing the breakfast ready on the table, she saw her father-in-law walked toward the table without his wife, sleep m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter