chapter 28

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Kim's mansion merry with guest to celebrate L and Ji Yeon wedding that will be held at 8.30 pm. Mrs Kim is the one that really happy that day. Her dream will come true. More bring happinese to her that Ji Yeon told that L gonna divorce Hyo Son tonight. When L married with Ji Yeon automaticly L and Hyo Son divorce. She felt very satisfied, finally that women can get out from her family life.

In the room, L seem worried. The room that decorated prettily didn't bring joy to his heart. In one hour, they wiil go to the wedding hall. He didn't sure is this what he want. The marriage that he want. He should be happy because today that women he hate will get lost from his life. After this they will broke their ties. But why is his mind seem didn't like.  Hyo Son will left my life. Who care? All this time we never life as husband and wife. There is no different whether she's here or not. He mumble while lying on the bed.

He tried to close his eyes but Hyo Son face keep replaying in his mind. He can't forget Hyo Son face that milky white, when her cheeks turn blushing red. Her choclate eyes. Her lips. The lips that his heart longing for. L turn to jealous. Hyo SOn must find another man after this and married to find happinese, not to mention for their child. For sure Hyo Son want their child to get father's love.

'Child', that word touch his heart. Last time when the bumped to each other, he saw their son. He know that he got a twin when Mr Kim told him.  Their son so handsome. I wish I could hold him. His look just like me. Same nose, mouth and face. Like mini-me. He frown like he is thinking a big problem like national problem. The issue regarding Hyo Son would married again keep playing in his head. His heart seem didn't like the issue. For a beatiful woman like Hyo Son, will easily get a man to her side.

"Argh, get lost. Damn. I have Ji Yeon already. I don't need her. Get lost. Get out from my head." He tried to erase Hyo Son face from his head but his head is such a headstrong. "Myungsoo, what happen? You are shouting like a crazy person." Suddenly Mrs Kim appeared at the door frame with anxious face when she heard L's scream.

Myungsoo shocked. He thought that he scream in his heart but the truth he e=really can't control his feeling. "It's nothing. I was talking to my friends. There are loud sound. So need to raise up my voice to speak to them."

Mrs Kim look at his beloved son with ith suspicious looking. I her heart she belive that L is hiding something in his heart from her knowledge.

"Quick, get ready. We are all prepared. Put the suit." She filck her fingers and few men get in the room to groom the groom. "Mr, please put this on." The stylist look like a girl hand L the suit. "Ren! Come and help me with this." A man called the girly face man to help him. "Aaron wait a minutes. I'm coming."

L took the suit. He look at the suit. His heart is in chaos right now. His felt uneasy to wear the suit.  Hyo Son and their son face keep relaying in his min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter