chapter 27

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Son now is recovering. She's now living with Eunji even her brother, L Joe asked her to live together.

"Hyo Son, why don't you live with me? I can take care of you." L Joe try to convinced his dongsaeng to live with him.

"No."

"No? Waeyo?"

"I'm a girl and you a man."

"Yes I know about that. We're siblings."

"Yeah, I know about that too. But do you know what I need? I mean girl need."

L Joe scratch his back of neck while widely grined. "Hehehe. Nope." He shook his head. Hyo Son looked at L Joe with do-you-understand-me-now face. He only nodded his head.

Their conversation being disturb by a baby cry. "Ommo! Uri adeul. Why are you crying? Are you hungry?" She tap his son chin to check if he hungry. "He is hungry. So to this baby uncle, can you drag your legs out from here. It's mother-son time." 

"Bye my handsome nephew. Your mom is chasing your super hot ajusshi out. Don't worry I will be back."

"Oh please." Hyo Son rolled her eyes.

L Joe only laughed and caressed Hyo Son hair before getting out from the room. "Oppa!" He shrugged.

---

Today is a haapy day for Hyo Son because the doctor said that her daughter is in stable condition and she can take her home day after tomorrow.

Hyo Son tears drop when her daughter now can be feed and kiss her daughter severally.

"Don't you think that the baby suffocated with your action?" L Joe asked. Woohyun and Eunji smiled while shooking their head. 

"Nope she love it. Ne.. You love it right."

"Don't you think her brother would be jealous with her sister?" L Joe asked again while looking at his niece on his hand.
"Do you jealous my dear pretty niece?"

"Ne. I'm jealous." Eunji make her voice big to represent Hyo Son's son.

"Yah. You into this to?" The all three laughed till their abdomen hardened leaving you pouting.

"My daughter,you needtogrow up healthily to be my partner and fight with this bullies." Hyo Son carassed her daughter's cheeks.

"No, she will be with her aunt and her two uncle to team up and bully you."

"Eh? Eunji, you can't to this to me."

"I can." Eunji sticked her tounge out. "Mehrong!"

"Yah!" Eunji gigled and the other two only laugh at Hyo Son.

---

"Eunji let's go buy some needs for my daughter to come back tomorrow." When they passed by at the mall

"Let's go!"

"I need to get back to cafe. Someone need to take care of it. Next time we will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter