chapter 21

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Myungsoo, actually I don't want to interfere with your marriage life but I think you should know this."Said Woohyun. L face change heard Woohyun said when he come to his house 8 month ago.

"What happen to you? Look like someone had a problem. If you have problem, just told me. If I can help."

"Yesterday Hyo Son went to my hospital. I was just passed by hospital lobby and saw she was crying alone. So I asked her." He stopped for a while like gather the spirit to finish his sentence.

"What? Just tell me. What happen to that ?"

"? She is your wife. Keep it in your mind." Woohyun raise his voice. "If that all about? I don't care." L said like someone with no feeling at all.

Woohyun  gaining lost of patient with L's attitude that cocky and arrogant until he become inhuman.

"She pregnant, you know."

L was shocked.

"Who?" He asked again for make sure.

"Your wife. She is pregnant with your child."

L abruptly stand and walk to the balcony of his house. The night still cold at the end of winter.

"L... I think this is the time that you need to reconcile with her. She needs you. Your child need your love as father when the born. They need you."

"If you think that this marriage was framed by her, I think you make a big mistake. As much I know her , She wasn't what you think. She's kind, can take care her own dignity. Such a loss if you leave her." Woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter