chapter 23

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyo Son... Wake up... Open your eyes... Woohyun, drive faster." Eunji still crying while tried to make Hyo Son open her eyes. Her breath start to slow.

"Oh...No...No...No... You didn't have permission to leave me. No... I can't let you leave me... Not in this condition." 

After few minutes driving in the heavy rain, Woohyun manages to arrives at his hospital.

"Nurse!"

The nurses come while bringging a stretcher. Woohyun help the nurses to take Hyo Son out from the car and put her on the stretcher.

"Quick. Prepare a surgery to her. We need to save the baby and the mom." Woohyun said to the doctor that come running to him. "Eunji, you get inside and wait for her. I will park the car." He ruuning again to get his car and drive to park lot.

"Hyo Son...Hang on...Remember the baby." Eunji keep giving Hyo Son courage.

"Miss. You need to wait here. Visitor isn't allowed to get inside." A nurse stop her from going inside the operation theater. Eunji only nodded. Her shirt stain with blood but she didn't care about it.

"How's going?" Woohyun get Euni that sitting on the chair provided. "She is inside right now."

"It's okay. My hospital have the best doctor. They will survived."

---

Buukk..

L got a punch on his face given by his dad. He only keep silent.

"In my life I never hit your mom even she doing wrong and I never teach you to hit someone especially your wife.  All this time I was k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter