chapter 26

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Son opened her eyes after hear someone opened the door. She looked at the door. The nurse coming inside bringing her son. "Nae adeul." She took him in her hand and smiled looking at her son. He looked really like L. Same nose, same mouth, same face. Remembering L make her heart hurt. "It's okay. We didn't need your father. I'm here for you. Don't worry." She caressed his cheeks. "Nurse, what about my daughter? When she will be get out from the intubate?"

"I'm sorry I can't tell you everything. This is not my job. If you want to know more I will call the doctor." Hyo Son nodded. After a while the doctor come.

"Doctor tell me how is going with my daughter? How long it take to her being intubate?"

"We can't tell that. That depend to the time but I need to tell you that the chance is low for her to survive. Because they are prematured baby. They born before the time. I hope you can keep strong and pray for her. Thats all that i can say."

"Is there that we can do?"

"For now we can't do anything because she still a baby."

"Please... Help my daughter." That time L Joe and Eunji went in the room.

"I will. That's my job."

"I willingly to sacrifice my life for her. Just tell me what can I do." The doctor bowed and went out the room. Woohyun come in with the unexpected visitor. Mr Kim Soo Ann.

"Eunji, the doctor said that we need to wait because she still a baby. No, I can't wait. She is my daughter. I willingly accept if I'm the one that sick not my daughter. I don't have anyone only them. Only them. Because of them I'm still here. Please... Let the disease switch to me. Don't let my daughter that only want to know the world suffered. Let be me. Just me." Hyo Son start to tears. Eunji hugged her while cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter