chapter 13

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for being my new subscriber...qsnow94 , katekatekate , HwangMiHee15 , mirsaaf , 21ready , DarkNinjaAngel , pigeon1232 , AirunN..

"Hyo Son, I want to meet you? We lunch together? at 2pm I will pick you up at the cafe."

Hyo Son heard the voice message Eunji left to her. Have eight missed called from Eunji. Surely she called when the peak time. She looked at her wrist watch, 1.45 pm, so fast the time passed.

Hyo Son actually hold her anger to L because he do what he want. 

"Hyo Son you looked like you didn't eat for years. You looked really hungry." teases Eunji.

She gave Hyo Son weird looked when she saw the way Hyo Son eat. She brought Hyo Son to bibimbap restaourant, they picked at the back, more privacy.

"Hyo Son, are you happy now?" asked Eunji.

Hyo Son engrossed with the kimchi and sushi without showing any interest to answer the question. "I know you for long enough. If you more eat than talk means you have problem, right?"

Eunji looked at Hyo Son who to her didn't seem happy at all.

"Im okey. Married with rich son. Life is easy. If I want money to shopping or anything else that I asked, he will gave to me. I never felt happy like this." Smile Hyo Son telling the story to Eunji who is looking her without blinking.

Slowly Eunji held Hyo Son's right hand and a tear drop from Hyo Son dark black eyes.

"Hyo Son, I know L treat you bad right? Last night when I left you, I can feel the pain that you need to face. It's a great torture a wife didn't treat as it was."

Hyo Son only silent. Sometimes Eunji saw Hyo Son wipes her mucus from coming out her nose, Eunji know Hyo Son is crying.

"I..." Hyo Son mouth feel heavy to tell the story to her best friend.

"Eunji, L said to me he want me to stop working at the cafe. I don't know why. The only thing I know, I need to pay for my own needs and my siblings in orphanage need to eat too. You know that Yong Joon Appa can not work anymore after the accident with Jin Woo Omma."

Eunji liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter