Three couples

You Are the One

Three Couples

Taecsica, Sifany, and Minyul walk home. Minho walks Yuri to their house while holding her hands in his sweater pocket. There is no word come out to their mouth, they are just smiling to each other. When they rich Yuri’s house Minho looked at Yuri and let go off her hand. Yuri walk to the gate but before she can open it, Minho stop her.

“What?” Yuri asked Minho.

“I want to give my Christmas gift to you” Minho said while getting a small thing in his pocket. And then he opens the small box and Yuri widens her eyes. There is a necklace with a Y letter.

(http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens13449941module130214821photo_1288601442Alphabet_Initial_Letter_Y)

“This is for you, Yuri” Minho said while handing the necklace.

“Wow, oppa thank you so much” Yuri said.

“Your welcome… Come here, I will put the necklace in your neck” minho offered.

“Here” and then Minho put the necklace to Yuri.

“Thank you again, btw, this is my gift for you” Yuri shows a bracelet to her boyfriend….

“Oh…thank you so much” Minho said while smiling to his girlfriend.

“Let’s meet tomorrow ok? I need to go now” said Yuri.

“Wait, how about my” Minho said while pointing to his lips and said “Goodnight kiss?”

“Sorry, but you cannot get that” Yuri teasing her boyfriend.

“But why? Just a good night kiss!” Minho complain.

“Because I said” Yuri replied.

“Ok. I will just get a kiss to my fan girls that I will see in my way” Minho said emphasizing the word my fan girls.

“Ok,ok,ok” Yuri said and peck the lips of her boyfriend. And then Minho laughs to his girlfriend.

“Ok, I will go now” Minho said and turns around.

“Wait” Yuri shouted.

“Why?”Minho asked.

“Don’t you dare to find another woman, if that happens, you’ll be dead” Yuri said while showing her fist to Minho. Minho smile and just nods to his girlfriend’s attitude.

-Sifany-

“Tiff, this is my gift for you” Siwon said while handing a necklace with an S letter.

(http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/b0/d/AAAADMZUS8UAAAAAALDcmA.jpg?v=1266487925000)

“wow!!!!Thank you….” Tiffany said..

“You’re welcome…”

“and this is my gift for you” Tiffany said and kissed Siwon.

Siwon smiled and said “That was I really want you to give me, a kiss”

“heheheh, Ok,bye…..”

“Bye”

 With that, Tiffany went inside their house and Siwon walked and went home..

 

-Taecsica-

While they are walking, they are talking about their lives and about their friends. And their conversation went to Yoona’s life.

“I pity Yoona. Even she is strong, still she cannot face her problems.” Jessica said.

“Yes, every time she has a problem she is just smiling so that we cannot see her sadness. So sometimes if we are together, I comfort her and I’m saying to her to let out all the pain and not to keep it” Taecyeon said.

“We just need to stay by her side” Jessica said.

“Yes, I agree with that”

They continued their conversation until they reached Jessica’s house.

“Uhmm, oppa, I forgot to tell you that my family and I are going to Busan tomorrow to for our vacation” Jessica said to Taecyeon.

“What?”

“I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you early. I forgot. But don’t worry, we will just stay there for 6 days. on December 31, we are already here” Jessica explain to her boyfriend.

“Maybe I can come with you” Taecyeon suggests.

“I’m so sorry oppa, that vacation is for our family only” Jessica explained.

“So, I’m not a family to you and to your family?” Taecyeon said with a sad face.

“Oppa!! its not like that. We will spend our time together especially now that my other sisters are going to marry” Jessica said.

“Ok,ok”

“But oppa you can celebrate Christmas here, if that’s ok with you?” Jessica suggests.

Taecyeon face brightens and nods his head as a sign that she wants to celebrate the Christmas.

“How about your parents? Are they going to permit you to stay here for Christmas?” Jessica asked.

“Of course. They are always agree on what I want” Taecyeon said

“Hahaha…ok let’s go.”

They went inside and wait until the Christmas eve…..

 

 

 

 

       sorry for the wrong grammars..........