.........................

You Are the One

Mrs. Lee POV

I heard Yoona’s voice and her friend. It looks like they are arguing so I went down to look for them. And yes, they are arguing. I called Yoona but she didn’t notice me. They continue shouting at each other.  

“YOONAAA!!!!” I shouted out loud. Then they looked at me.

“Are you arguing?” I asked a little bit angry. Yoona just bow her head while the guy just look at her.

“Yoona? Why are you shouting? And you?” I asked the guy.

“Halmeoni”

“I will answer that Halmeoni. Yoona is mad at me because I didn’t come here this last Christmas” the guy answered.

End of POV

Yoona’s POV

“I will answer that Halmeoni. Yoona is mad at me because I didn’t come here this last Christmas” Donghae said and then look at me while smirking.

“Yoona! Is that true?” Halmeoni asked.

“…..”

“Yoona, he’s your friend. Why don’t you understand him? Look at him, he’s so pale.” Halmeoni said. And that Donghae smile and look at me again.

“May be he is just busy with his work. Am I right……?”

“Donghae”

“Am I right Donghae?”

“Yes Halmeoni. Actually I’m from my work. I just went here to say sorry to her but it looks like she is very very mad at me” he said. I think I’m going to explode, he’s good in acting.

“Did you eat already” Halmeoni asked. Donghae shook his head and then Halmeoni look at me.

“Yoona!!! Didn’t I teach you to treat properly a visitor? And he is not just a visitor, he is your friend. Go to the kitchen and prepare something for him” halmeoni said to me.

“I will go now, ok. Yoona, treat him well, ok?”

“Yes Halmeoni” Halmeoni went to her room. I stand up and stomped my feet. I went to the kitchen to prepare a food. Donghae is following me.

“Why are following me? Why don’t you just stay there and wait?” I asked.

“I’m just making sure that you’re not going to put poison in my food”

“Tsk..You know, if there is a poison in my house, I will surely put it here”

“So? Do you want me to call Halmeoni because you’re not treating me well?”

“Whatever”

 

 

 

 

Boring chapter…….late update because of school..