Lee Donghae

You Are the One

The students are talking and chatting about their short vacation until Professor Leeteuk came.

“Good morning class” he said.

“Good morning sir” all the students greeted him.

“So we have a transfer student here” he said to them.

“So where is the transfer student now?” one of the students asked.

“Ah, he’s just in the office of the principal right now. Maybe he is coming this way now” he replied.

“So that it means that it is a boy?” one of the girls asked.

“Yes” then the door open. A handsome guy came in. many girls are in awe while the boys are jealous.

“So he is your new classmate.” Leeteuk said.

“Can you please introduce yourself” he said to him.

“Hello, my name is Donghae, Lee Donghae. I’m from States and new here so please treat me well.” He said with a big smile that make the girls melt. Donghae is roaming his eyes hoping that the girl he likes is there. But he didn’t know that the one that there is Yoona.

Yoona’s POV

What kind of life is this? There are so many rooms here, but why here? Here in my room?

One of my girl classmates raises her hand. “Sir?”  she said.

“What is it?” prf. Leeteuk asked.

“Can I ask question to him?” she asked. And then Prof Leeteuk looks at Donghae. Donghae just nods.

“Yes”

“uhmm, do you have a body ache? She asked.

“What?”

“Because you’re like an angel sent from above” she said while winking at him.

“ewww, so disgusting”

That Donghae just smile. Then there is it again. They asked him again.

“Are you sure you are from States?” she asked

“Why?”

“Because I saw you in my dream everyday” she said and then the students have “OUHHHH” expression.

“Only if they knew his personality, so rude and mean.”

End of POV

Donghae POV

They are asking me so many questions but still I can’t find that girl. When I look at the back I saw the mean girl, Yoona. I smile at myself. I can see her rolling her eyes at the girls asking. I know she is irritated. But then I saw her raises her hand.

“Yes Yoona” Prof Leeteuk said.

“Uhm, I just want to asked you DONGHAE if you are not feeling hot?” she asked rolling her eyes again. I smile to her.

“Why, do I look hot to you?” I asked while smirking.

“DUH!! You wish. Of course not” she replied. Then they laugh.

“So why did you asked” I asked her.

She smirked and then say “Because I know you are sent here by LUCIFER to ruin someone’s life”

Then they all laugh. What kind of question is that? She pisses me off in my first day here.

“Class, quiet!” Prof commanded. They all stop.

“Yoona, don’t be like that”

“I’m sorry prof” then she take a seat.

“Donghae, you can sit on that vacant sit beside Yoona” he said. I just follow him. I started to walk and I saw Yoona glaring at me. I smirk at her. I sit beside her.

“Good morning missy!!”

“Tsk” she said and then looks away.

Then the door opens. I saw her, the blonde girl I like. She is so beautiful

“Good morning sir!” she politely said and then bow to prof Leeteuk.

“Yes? What is it?”

“They call for a meeting from 8 am to 12 noon”

“Ok I will go later”  

Then my classmates give a “YES” because we have no class.

I just look at her. I saw her smile in my way then I saw her she is smiling with Yoona. I thought she is smiling at me (-_-)

Then I look again to her. I feel there is someone poking my head.

“Hey, if you continue to open your mouth, flies will go there” Yoona said to me while smirking.

I just ignore her. Then I remember what had happened earlier.

“Hey, I have something to tell you” I said to Yoona.

“What is it?” she asked.