WHAAATTTT?????!!!!!!

You Are the One

“What is it?” Yoona asked.

“This morning I bumped into someone” he answered.

“And then?”

--Flashback—

Donghae is late because he woke up late.

“Ah!! I don’t want to get late in my first day!” with that he drove his car fast. When he was going to turn to enter the gate suddenly he bumped into a car. Because he was already late he got out of the car and shouted at the driver of the car.

“Yah!! Why are you suddenly back off when you know there is a car on your back?” ha asked with an angry tone. And then the driver of the car went out. It was an middle aged man.

“I’m sorry mister but I didn’t see you because what I know is our the one that turn his car but not looking in your way” he answered. Donghae is more pissed now. Then he shouted at the driver and pulled his collar.

“What’s happening?” asked a girl to them. Donghae was shocked to see who she was.

“This mister miss JESSICA is accusing me and want me t pay for the damages on his car” said the driver.

“Is that so? Ok.” Donghae take his hand on his collar and looked at the girl in front of him.

“I will pay you. And can you please be careful sometimes. Because you are so annoying. And learned to respect older people” Jessica said with annoyance. Donghae cannot move because of what he have done. He embarrassed himself to the girl he like. With that, Jessica took his hand and put a money on it.

“I think that’s enough” Jessica said and then rolled her eyes at him.

--End of Flashback—

“WHAAAAATT?” she asked with a loud voice that make their classmates looked at them even Yoona’s friends that are now smiling.

“Awww, my ears. Be quiet.” he complained.

“You did that? For sure Sica unnie doesn’t want to see you” she said to him.

“Yes, that’s my problem so please help me!!”

“My gosh! Her first impression to you is so bad, Jerk, rude, disrespectful, and cool in a bad way though for short, a devil. Hahahaha” she said to him and laugh with her alligator mouth.

“Yahhh!!!!” he said and then hit her head.

“Ouch!! What was that for?” she asked while rubbing her head hit by Donghae.

“That is for the words you say about me.”

“Wow, as if I am wrong” she said in a sarcastic tone.

“Yeah, totally wrong”

“DUH. You’re a rude person that’s what I know. You better admit it or I will not help you” 

“So what are you saying, you’re my boss now? Hahaha..I still have your pictures here” he said while smirking.

“FINE!!” she said and then rolled her eyes.

Yuri’s POV

“WHAAAAATT?” Yoona asked to Donghae with a loud voice that make our classmates looked at them. And of course we also look at them. I smile and then look at the couple behind me Tiffany and Siwon they are also smiling.

“Look at them Minho, looks like they are very close to each other” I said to Minho.

“Yes, I agree with you” Minho said while nodding his head.

“What are they talking about? Look at Donghae, looks like he is upset, mad and sad at the same time” Tiffany said to us. We are just looking at them even.

“gdhfdhcnkjxncgdufhikjkcashccdhnxcjnkjdhuhasujdbgjbcjhaouhcfuisdhcksdhfui. Hahahaha” she said something to him and laugh with her alligator mouth.

“Yahhh!!!!” Donghae said and then hit her head.

“Ouch!! What was that for?” she asked while rubbing her head.

“Looks like she already found her soul mate” Siwon said and we all laugh.

Yoona and Donghae, we can see that the other girls are glaring at Yoona especially when that Donghae laugh and said something to Yoona

“FINE!!” she said and then rolled her eyes. I just laugh because I’m happy for her. She made a friend that is a guy and it seems this guy like her.

End of POV

“You will come to me after this period. I will go to the cafeteria Sica unnie and Taecyeon oppa together with them.” Yoona said while pointing to her friends.

“I will introduce you to them as a friend of my cousin, ok?”

“Good”

“Tss!!” (-_-)

RINNNGGGGGG------------- RINNNGGGGGG

The bell rang and it means that they can go out now. Yoona went to her friends and told them that they can go now and she will follow them.