Flashback 2

You Are the One

“The mass is already finished. Let’s go to our house. My mom prepares foods for us.” said Ddong oppa.

We start walking and then big dog appear. The dog starts to approach us while we are backing off. And then we run and the dog also runs. I am so afraid and I fall into my knees. I was left and the dog slowly approaching me….

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…….OPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA……..” I shouted to them..They looked backed at me and went to me. Ddong oppa pull me. And we started to run again. We hide in the back of the bench. I started to cry and they try to stop me from crying. Ddong oppa hug me. I blushed even I’m crying, hehehe…

“Stop crying Yoonie. Let’s just go to our house, my mom cooked our favorites.” said Ddong oppa.

“Really?” I asked with a puppy eyes. Ddong oppa nodded. And then Taec oppa help me to stand. The dog is gone already.

Next morning (December 24)

DING DONG DING DONG

I heard the door bell rang and went to the gate and open it.

“Oppa? You’re alone? Where is Taec oppa?” I asked to Ddong oppa.

“I came here alone” he replied with a sad tone.

“Is there a problem oppa? you look like you cry the whole night?” I asked to him.

“of course not, I just overslept” he replied.

“Ahhh..is that so?” and he nodded.

“ok. So let’s go to Taec oppa’s house and fetch him” I suggested.

“Uhmmm, I want to say something to you Yoonie” he said to me.

“ok. What is it?” I asked him.

“Let’s go, followed me. I want to say that their” he said.

“How bout Taec oppa?” I asked.

“We will go to the park and we can meet him there” he replied. With that, we start to walk. He holds my hand and I’m so happy that time. But I can feel something that gonna happen. It’s a quite long and we arrived in a forest. I became afraid but because I’m with him I feel safe. We enter the forest and when we are in the middle my eyes widen. The place is so beautiful. There is a beautiful tree and under it is a bench. In the side the tree is a clean river.

I smile and looked to Ddong oppa. He is also smiling while looking at me. He held my hand and we went to the bench to sit.

“Oppa, how did you find this place?” I asked him.

He looks at me and said “This is my secret place even when I was still little. When they scold or get angry with me, I always went here” he replied.

My eyes widen. Secret Place? But why he bring me here? “This is your secret place but you bring me here. It’s not secret anymore” I said to him.

“From now on, this will be our secret place” ha said.

I smile. He held my hand and face me. “Yoonie, I want to tell you that…….that I’m leaving” I got shocked on what he said.

“W-what? I-I ca…cannot un-understand y-you? ” I asked stuttering and with teary eyes.

“I’m going to leave. We will go to America” he replied.

“What….you will leave me here? I asked and then tears run to my face.

“It’s not like that. My grandfather, he is sick and he wants us to go there so he can see us for the last time” he replied.

“Still, you  are going to leave me” I said to him.

“Yes, but I will come back. Don’t worry. I will be back for YOU” he said.

“Pinky promise?” I said

“Pinky Promise”

“How long you will stay there?” I asked him.

“I don’t know. They said that I will study high school there” he replied.

“What? That long?” I blurted and he nodded.

“But don’t worry, I will comeback here” ha said

“I trust you” I said to him and smile.

“Thank you so much” he said.

“Let’s go to Taec and say it to him” he said.

We stand up and he started to walk but I stopped him. “Why?” he asked.

“I want a piggy back ride” I said to him. He smile and said “You’re such a kid”

He bent down and I climbed to his back. “Yeheyyyyyyyyy!!!!” I shouted.

“YAH! That’s hurt” he complained.

“Ooopppsss, sorry” I apologized and we laugh together.

He started to walk and we keep quiet. Ddong oppa speak. “Yoonie, I want to tell my feelings for you” I blushed when he said that.
“What’s your feeling oppa?” I asked

“I just want to say that……..”

“That?”

“That I like you” he finished. I can feel my face redden.

“I like you to oppa” I confessed to him

“Promise me that you will wait for me and we will marry each other, ok?” he said to me.

I smile and said “I will. I will wait for you. Hehehehe”

We arrived at the park and saw Taec oppa sitting on the bench. We approached him. He looks mad.

“Oppa, how long are you here?” I asked to Taec oppa.

“Almost one hour” he replied.

“Taec, I want to say something to you” Ddong oppa said to him.

“What is it?”

“I will leave Korea. We will go to America this afternoon, and I wish you will protect Yoonie” he said that make me blush

“I will. Take care always friend” he said and hug Ddong oppa. I also hug them.

-In Night-

(Normal POV)

Yoonie is crying inside her room. She locked herself in the room after Ddong left. She didn’t go out until midnight to celebrate Christmas with her family. She didn’t also attend the midnight mass which is her 9th night.

End of Flashback