School time

You Are the One

Yoona’s POV

I slowly open my eyes as the sun shines on my room…Today is January 3, and again school days. I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. When I’m done, I change my clothes into uniform and then face the mirror fixing myself. I then smile and with final look I went straight on the door. I saw Halmeoni preparing my foods.

“Good morning” I said with asmile.

“Good morning Yoona” she replied.

“You need to eat now or you will be late on your class. And I also know that you want to meet your friends” Halmeoni said

“Of course I am. But you know Halmeoni, I can feel something. I feel a little bit nervous but I don’t know why” I said.

“You’re nervous?” she asked.

“Yes”

“Don’t mind that. Just eat this ok?” she said and I smile to her.

I start eating while they are started their work. I finished my meal and then get my bag.

“Mr. Park, let’s go” I said to him but he just stood there. I look at him and to Halmeoni. They are looking at me. I forgot that my mom give me a punishment so now I don’t have car.

“Ahh…I will just go to the bus station” I said to them and then smile.

“Ok, be careful yoona” Halmeoni said.

“Yes halmeoni, I will” I said and then run. I walk until I’m on the bus station.

End of POV

----At School---

Everybody is noisy. Chatting, talking what have they experience on their vacation. Yoona is looking around finding her friends. She spotted them on under the tree talking and laughing. I went near them and hide on the tree.

“HAAAA…….!!!!!” Yoona shouted that make them startled. She then laugh at their facial expression.

“Yah!! Your such a bully!!” Yuri said to Yoona.

“Mwo?? Is that a bullying?” Yoona asked innocently.

“yes” Yuri answered.

And they laugh…..

 “So Yoona, how’s your vacation?” Tiffany asked.

“Nice…” Yoona answered with sad face..

“What’s that long face?” Siwon asked.

“Ah, I know. Your mother wasn’t there in your house” Jessica said.

Yoona just nod.

“That’s ok Yoong. We are here for you. Don’t be sad” Taecyeon said while caressing her head.

“Yah!!! Stop that!!” Yoona said and brush Taecyeon’s arm.

“Hehehehehe”

“Let’s go. Our professors will get angry at us” Minho said.

“Ok” Taecyeon said.

Then all of them run away. They are chasing each other and laughing. They reach the pathway and they start walking. Taecyeon and Jessica are in Class-A while Minyul, Sifany, and Yoona are in Class-B.

“You better go to your room now” Taecyeon said.

“Yes ajushi” Yoona said.

“Yah!!I’m not that old” Taecyeon defend.

“Yes, he’s not that old you know” Yuri said. After that the 3 girls compressed and start whispering and laughing. Then they face Taecyeon.

“Let’s go before haraboji Taecyeon get mad at us” Tiffany said.

“Yah!!! What did you say?” Taecyeon asked.

“Hehehe…That’s ok. That is a symptom of getting old. He cannot hear some words” Yoona teased.

“The 3 of you!! Be ready later, for your punishment” Taecyeon said with a mad tone.

“Heheheheh” they laugh at taecyeon.

“Look, there is your Prof” Taecyeon said ignoring the laugh. Then the 2 couples and yoona run to their classroom. When they reach their room, their teacher is not there. Then they look out to see taecyeon but they see them running. Looking at them doing mehrong….

“That old man” Yoona said..

“Let’s sit” Minho said.

“But we didn’t know our sitting arrangement” yoona said.

“But I want Minho by my side” Yuri complain.

“Then be with him” Fany said.

“I want also to be next to you Fany ah” Siwon said embracing Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Then be with her also” Yoona said.

“How sweet these 2 couples. How about me?” Yoona said while pouting.

“Oh..There is a seat there in the back. You can sit their” Yuri said.

“Ok. I will enjoy myself there alone” Yoona said with a sad face.

“Don’t worry. I heard we have a new student from US” Minho said.

“Oh? Is that true?” Yoona asked.

“Yes. And they said he or she will come here today” Yuri inform.

“Ok” yoona said and walk to her sit at the back.

“Who is that person? Please, don’t let that guy to be here” yoona said to herself.

 

 

 

 sorry for the late update.......and wrong grammar.....