Bonding Time--He's Here

You Are the One

Yoona’s POV

I slowly open my eyes as the sun’s ray reached my face. I remember that Taec oppa is here last night. So I went to see him. When I was on the staircase, I saw him sleeping peacefully. How cute!! I approached him and shook his body.

“Hey, oppa. wake up, It’s already 10 am” I said to him.

“Ten minutes more” he said. I just smile at him. I went to the kitchen and I saw halmeoni and other maids cleaning.

“Good morning” I greeted them.

“Good morning” they replied.

“So he sleeps here” halmeoni said. I just nodded while preparing some breakfast for me and Taec oppa.

“I’m so glad that I can see you smile” she said to me. I smile again.

“You know, just busy yourself so that you cannot think of your mom. That is what she’s doing right now. She is busy doing something that she cannot think of you” she said.

I looked at her and said “Don’t worry halmeoni, I’m use to it”

“Be happy, ok? As I said, time will come” she said as she rubs my back.

“I will now go to Taec oppa halmeoni” I said. I walk away and went to see Taec oppa. I saw him still sleeping.

“Oppa. wake up” I said. No response.

“Oppa, wake up now” I said again.

“10 minutes” he said.

“Are you going to wake up or you want me to pour this cold water on you” I warned.

“Just do it” he said still closing his eyes.

So now, I’m holding the glass of water and in just few seconds it landed on his face and body.

“What the!!!!” he exclaimed.

“Why did you do that?” he asked.

“You said that “just do that”” I said copying him as I giggle.

“Aishhh….This girl” he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“So you’re up now?” I asked smiling.

“What do you think? Do you think that I can sleep again with this wet shirt and body” he asked.

“So are you mad?” I asked him.

“Yes!!” he said with a loud voice.

“You’re mad” I said while pouting.

And then she hit my head.

“Ouch! What was that for?” I asked him.

“Stop pouting. You know that I can’t resist you when you are doing that cute aegyo of yours” he said.

End of POV

“So? Let’s eat?” Taecyeon asked.

“You are going to eat like that?” Yoona asked.

“Yes because I’m so hungry. And I don’t have shirt and pants” he said.

“Ok let’s eat. Later you can take a bath. I will find t-shirt that will fit you” she said. They start eating.

“What’s this?” Taecyeon asked.

“What’s the problem?” Yoona asked.

“It’s so delicious” Taecyeon replied.

“Are you sure?” Yoona asked smiling.

“Yes! Who cooked this” he asked.

“The one and only Yoong” Yoona replied.

“Woaaahhhh, you know it’s so so soooooo delicious” he said.

“Thank you”

They are finished eating.

“Oppa, here. This is a large t-shirt of mine” Yoona said as she handed a t-shirt to Taecyeon.

“Than you” ha said.

“Just wait here, I will get a pants ok” Yoona said and went to her room. she came back to Taecyeon and handed him a loose pants and a boxer.

“Woah! Where did you get this boxer? Do you have a boyfriend already?” he asked while looking curiously to Yoona.

“Aniyo> that boxer is mine. I’m using boxer when I have my period. But don’t worry I didn’t used it. I just bought it this week” Yoona explained.

“Oh! Is that so? I thought you already have a boyfriend” he said.

“Tsk…Just take a bath. No more question” Yoona demand him. Yoona start pushing Taecyeon on the comfort room.

Fifteen minutes later Taecyeon is already finished bathing. He saw Yoona on the couch sitting pretty.

“Hey” he said.

“What?” Yoona asked.

“Thank you for these. It fit me and also you’re BOXER” he said emphasizing the word “BOXER”.

“Shut up and welcome” Yoona said.

“Oh, by the way I need to go home” Taecyeon said.

“Ok. Let’s go” Yoona said as she stand on her sit.

“Yeah.” They went out of the house suddenly the wind blew hard.

“OUCH!!” Yoona exclaimed.

“What happen?” Taecyeon asked.

“My eyes, there is a dirt” Yoona replied.

“Come here” Taecyeon command. Yoona went near her and Taecyeon lean closer to Yoona. If somebody sees them, they will misunderstand them. And then Taecyeon blew her eyes.

“Are you okay now?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yes. Thank you” Yoona said.

“Your welcome my Yoongie” Taecyeon said as she cupped yoona’s chin. Then Yoona open the gate for Taecyeon.

“Bye” Taecyeon said.

“Bye” Yoona said. Yoona watched Taecyeon disappeared. When he disappeared, Yoona smile and hold her chin.

-7 Days Later-

Yoona’s POV

New Year, yes today is New Year. A new beginning, new life and other new. I I’m thinking what will be the new for me. Will umma change? Will Ddong come back? Will I be happy? Will, will, will. What will happen in this new year? Oh my gosh!!! The ……the…..the…….t-the….

DING DONG DING DONG

End of POV

Yoona’s thought was disturbed because of the door bell. She looked on the gate and went there. She slowly opens the gate and her eyes widen. The ……the….the…. guy……

“Miss me Missy?” the guy said.

“W-what are y-you d-do…….doing here?” Yoona asked